Order Caverject Kit (Alprostadil) Online From Doctor Solve.
( Top Brand Option )
See Alternative Pricing below for savings
Caverject Product Description
Caverject is a medication often prescribed to men who have difficulty achieving or maintaining an erection. The drug comes in an injectable form and is injected directly into the penis in order to help the man become aroused.
Caverject is a brand name for alprostadil, which is a prostaglandin E1 (PGE1) medication.
You will see the result of Caverject before and after in just 5 minutes after the injection.
- Caverject injection is a drug used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED). It is a type of alprostadil, which is also known as prostaglandin E1.
Directions on how to use Caverject Kit
- Tell your physicians, dentists, nurses, and pharmacists that you take this drug (alprostadil injection).
- There is a new Caverject video that has been released, which shows how the drug works and how it can help men with erectile dysfunction. The video also highlights the importance of talking to a doctor about any concerns that you may have about erectile dysfunction.
- Your physician will show you how to take this medicine (alprostadil injection).
- Wash your hands before and after use. Do not shake.
- Before you give medication, attach a fresh needle.
- Do not try to straighten a needle that has been bent. It is more likely to break. · Once the dose has been given, centralize pressure at the location of the injection to prevent bruising.
- Do that for five minutes until bleeding stops.
- Throw away needles in a needle disposal box.
- Do not reuse other items, such as needles.
- When you’re done, dispose of the needle sharps according to all local regulations.
- Call up a social worker or medical professional if you have any more questions. Do not use a solution that is leaking, turbid, or has particles. Do not use the mask if a solution changes color.
- With each dose of this drug, switch sides of the penis and where Caverject (alprostadil injection) is administered (alprostadil injection).
- It is important to note that using Caverject does not guarantee an erection. The drug must be used in conjunction with sexual stimulation for it to be effective.
- If you are allergic to Caverject (alprostadil injection); any part of this (alprostadil injection); or any other drugs, foods, or substances, tell your doctor about the allergy and what signs you had.
- If you’ve been told you’re not in good enough health to have sex.
- If your penis is malformed, you have a penile implant, or you have other penile issues.
- If you have polycythemia or thrombocythemia, you should consult your doctor.
- If you have leukemia, multiple myeloma, sickle cell anemia, or any other health condition that increases your chances of having a painful erection (hard penis) or an erection that lasts longer than 4 hours. If you are uncertain, inform a doctor.
- If you’re a lady, you are not able to take this medicine.
- Caverject kit has 20 mcg with 5 vials.
Caverject Side Effects
- A reaction to a drug or allergen, such as a rash;
- Or peeling of skin;
- Tightness in the chest or throat;
- Trouble breathing,
- Or speaking;
- Unusual hoarseness;
- The face, lips, tongue, or throat can swell.
Caverject Pricing: How much does Caverject cost in Canada?
We offer affordable pricing on this injection. Check the top of this page for prices.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to inject Caverject?
In the proximal portion of the penis, place the needle perpendicular to the long dorsolateral penile axis. Avoid bending the needle or angling the syringe. During injections, keep your eyes peeled for visible veins. Alter the side of the penis that is injected with each use of Caverject.
How long is a Caverject needle?
A tiny needle with a size of half an inch, about 27-gauge, 0.5-inch needle is usually used. The dose of Caverject should be based on each patient’s needs by way of careful titration under the supervision of a physician. Only the intracavernosal injection is allowed under sterile conditions.
How effective is Caverject?
After 94 percent of the injections, 683 males in a six-month self-injection study reported being able to have sexual activity. After 87 and 86 percent of the injections, the males and their partners assessed the sexual activity as satisfactory.
Does Caverject increase size?
Within a few hours of therapy, many men report a dramatic improvement in the size, shape, and duration of their erections, which continues for several months as tissue renewal and enhanced blood flow are established.
How long does Caverject last?
Caverject is an erection-inducing drug that is injected into a specific location of the penis and should take 5 to 20 minutes to work. The erection should last anywhere from 30 to 60 minutes. Caverject may be recommended by your doctor for another reason as well.
Solution for Injection
The information above for Caverject Kit (Alprostadil) was provided to DoctorSolve.com by third parties. In no way should this information substitute for the advice of a physician. Consult a doctor or qualified health care professional if you have any medical concerns.