(Top Brand Option)
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Xarelto||10mg||28||$101.00||Add To Cart|
|Xarelto||10mg||84||$272.00||Add To Cart|
|Xarelto||15mg||84||$275.00||Add To Cart|
|Xarelto||20mg||28||$103.00||Add To Cart|
|Xarelto||20mg||84||$291.00||Add To Cart|
|Xarelto||2.5mg||100||$245.00||Add To Cart|
See Alternative Pricing below for savings
(Affordable Generic Alternatives for Xarelto)
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Rivaroxaban||10mg||30||$38.00||Add To Cart|
|Rivaroxaban||10mg||90||$82.00||Add To Cart|
|Rivaroxaban||15mg||30||$41.00||Add To Cart|
|Rivaroxaban||15mg||90||$89.60||Add To Cart|
|Rivaroxaban||20mg||30||$38.00||Add To Cart|
|Rivaroxaban||20mg||90||$82.10||Add To Cart|
|Rivaroxaban||2.5mg||60||$51.00||Add To Cart|
|Rivaroxaban||2.5mg||180||$120.00||Add To Cart|
About Xarelto (Rivaroxaban)
Xarelto – Rivaroxaban (generic for Xarelto) is a prescription drug used to lower the risk of stroke and blood clots in adults who have Atrial Fibrillation, which is a disorder in which a part of the heart does not beat normally, not caused by a problem with their heart valves. Xarelto generic is called Rivaroxaban. It blocks the function of some blood-clotting proteins. Doctor Solve offers competitive pricing on this medication. You may check the pricing to buy Xarelto by clicking here.
Xarelto is a drug used to reduce the risk of a stroke caused by a blood clot in persons who have Fibrillation (a heart rhythm condition). It is a blood thinner used to prevent blood clots in people hospitalized for a severe illness and at risk of bleeding. In people with coronary artery disease (lower blood flow to the heart) or peripheral artery disease, Xarelto is also given with aspirin to reduce the risk of stroke, heart attack, or other serious heart problems (decreased blood flow to the legs).
Used with low-dose aspirin:
- In people with coronary artery disease, this combination can lower the risk of major cardiac issues, heart attack, and stroke (a condition where the blood supply to the heart is reduced or blocked)
- In adults with peripheral artery disease (a condition in which blood flow to the legs is reduced), this combination can reduce the risk of a sudden decrease in blood flow to the legs, major amputation, serious heart problems, or stroke. This includes adults who have recently had a procedure to improve blood flow to the legs.
Uses in children:
- After receiving at least 5 days of treatment with injectable or intravenous medications intended to treat blood clots or reduce the risk of blood clots occurring again in children under the age of eighteen and as young as newborn infants.
- After the Fontan treatment, this drug aids in avoiding blood clots in children two years and older with congenital cardiac disease.
- The usual dosage is 15 mg twice each day for 21 days.
- It’s also available in 2.5 mg, 10 mg, and 20 mg.
- The dose of Xarelto is calculated by your child’s doctor based on his or her body weight. Your child’s doctor will tell you if this can be administered with or without food to your child.
- Without first consulting, your doctor, do not change your dose or stop taking this drug. Stopping abruptly can put you at risk of a blood clot or stroke.
- This drug has not been verified for use by and is not advised for, children under the age of six months who:
- Were fewer than 37 weeks of gestation at the time of birth
- Had been oral feeding for fewer than 10 days
- Have a body mass index (BMI) of less than 5.5 lbs (2.6kg)
Your medical conditions determine the dosage. It is essential to consult your doctor.
Direction of Use
- Take Xarelto 1 or 2 times per day, or as directed by your doctor. This can be taken with or without food at the 10 mg dose. Take this with food at the same time every day for the 15 mg and 20 mg doses.
- Xarelto should be taken with food in some cases based on the dosage. You must follow your doctor’s advice.
- If necessary, you can crush it and combine it with applesauce. After crushing the drug and mixing it with the applesauce, take it right away.
- If you only take Xarelto once a day, take it as soon as you recall and then return to your routine. On no account should you take two dosages on the same day?
- If you’re taking the Xarelto 15mg tablet twice a day, take it right away at your designated time to make sure you get two tablets in one day.
Interactions and Warnings
- Any doctor who treats you should be aware that you are taking this drug. If you need surgery or dental work, let your surgeon or dentist know you’re taking this drug ahead of time. You may need to stop taking this prescription for a short period if you need anesthesia for medical treatment or surgery.
- Do not stop taking Xarelto without consulting your doctor first. Stopping abruptly can put you at risk of a blood clot or stroke.
- You may bleed more easily if you use Xarelto. If you have bleeding gums, nosebleeds, heavy menstrual periods or atypical vaginal bleeding, blood in your urine, bloody or tarry stools, spitting up blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds, migraines, or dizziness or fainting, seek medical attention as soon as possible.
Side Effects of Xarelto
- Difficulty breathing
- Back discomfort
- Numbness or muscle
- Weakness in your lower body
- Loss of bladder or bowel control
- Bleeding gums
- Severe monthly bleeding
- Easy bruising or bleeding
- The sense of passing out
- Coughing or vomiting blood
- Bloody or tarry stools
- Wound or where a needle was put into your skin, you may have discomfort, edema, fresh drainage, or excessive bleeding.
If you experience the side effects mentioned above, please seek emergency help or call your doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
What medications should you avoid taking if you’re taking Xarelto?
These medications are used to treat different types of infections:
Also, avoid these anti-seizure medicines:
Can you drink coffee while taking Xarelto?
You can consume coffee while taking Xarelto (rivaroxaban). At your appointments, it’s a good idea to discuss your daily diet and eating habits with your doctor.
How to buy Xarelto from Canada?
Looking to buy Xarelto (Brand) or generic Rivaroxaban at an affordable cost? We have great news for you! Doctorsolve.com offers a convenient solution to purchase these medications from the comfort of your own home. Say goodbye to high prices and long waits at the pharmacy. We have Xarelto (Brand) and its generic counterpart Rivaroxaban available for sale, ensuring you have access to the medication you need.
With just a few clicks, you can order Xarelto (Brand) or generic Rivaroxaban online, saving both time and money. Our competitive pricing ensures that you get the best value for your purchase. To take advantage of this opportunity, order online or call our toll-free number +1-866-732-0305 today! Our dedicated team is ready to assist you and answer any questions you may have. Don’t delay in securing the medication you need. Buy Xarelto (Brand) or generic Rivaroxaban online and experience the convenience and affordability of our service.
* Only the 2.5mg dosage strength is dispensed from Canada.
** The generic alternative is not dispensed and shipped from Canada.
2.5mg, 10mg, 15mg, 20mg
28, 30, 60, 84, 90, 100, 180
Film Coated Tablet, Tablet
The information above for Xarelto (Rivaroxaban) was provided to DoctorSolve.com by third parties. In no way should this information substitute for the advice of a physician. Consult a doctor or qualified health care professional if you have any medical concerns.