Order Pradaxa (Dabigatran Etexilate) Online From Doctor Solve.
( Top Brand Option )
See Alternative Pricing below for savings
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Pradaxa||75mg||30||$83.00||Add To Cart|
|Pradaxa||75mg||90||$224.00||Add To Cart|
|Pradaxa||110mg||60||$126.00||Add To Cart|
|Pradaxa||110mg||180||$346.00||Add To Cart|
|Pradaxa||150mg||60||$133.00||Add To Cart|
|Pradaxa||150mg||120||$258.00||Add To Cart|
|Pradaxa||150mg||180||$380.00||Add To Cart|
( Affordable Generic Alternatives )
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Dabigatran Etexilate||110mg||90||$80.00||Add To Cart|
|Dabigatran Etexilate||150mg||100||$94.44||Add To Cart|
Pradaxa’s generic name is dabigatran. It is a thrombin inhibitor (anticoagulant) that helps prevent blood clots from forming.
The smooth flow of blood throughout your body is aided by this.
Dabigatran should not be used to prevent blood clots after prosthetic heart valve replacement.
Consult your doctor about the appropriate prescription for you if you’ve had heart valve surgery.
Stopping any medicine, including dabigatran, without first consulting your doctor is not a good idea.
We offer the most competitive and affordable pricing on Pradaxa. Click here to check our prices.
- If you have a specific type of irregular heartbeat, dabigatran is used to prevent stroke and deadly blood clots (such as in your legs or lungs) (atrial fibrillation).
- Dabigatran is also used to treat blood clots in the legs (deep vein thrombosis) or the lungs (pulmonary embolism), as well as to prevent the chance of them recurring.
- After hip replacement surgery, this medicine may be used to prevent blood clots from developing.
Dabigo, Pradax, Pradaxa
75mg, 110mg, 150mg
30, 60, 90, 100, 120, 180
Warnings & Dosage
- Pradaxa should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Read all medication guides or instruction sheets that come with your prescription and follow all of the instructions on the label.
- Rather than crushing, chewing, breaking, or opening the capsule, consume it whole.
- If you fall or hit your head or have any bleeding that won’t stop, call your doctor or get immediate medical help.
- If you need surgery, dental work, or any other form of medical test or treatment, let your doctor or dentist know ahead of time if you’ve recently taken Pradaxa.
- Do not discontinue taking Pradaxa without consulting your doctor. Stopping the drug could put you at risk for a stroke.
- See your doctor immediately if you experience bleeding gums, nosebleeds, heavy menstrual cycles or atypical vaginal bleeding, blood in your urine, bloody or tarry stools, or vomit that looks like coffee grounds.
- When dabigatran is used with other medications, the risk of bleeding increases. Inform your doctor about any medicines you’ve taken lately.
- If you have a genetic spinal defect, have a spinal catheter in place, have a history of spinal surgery or repeated spinal taps, or are also taking other drugs that affect blood clotting, Pradaxa can cause a very serious blood clot around your spinal cord if you have a spinal tap or receive spinal anesthesia (epidural).
- Long-term or permanent paralysis can result from this sort of blood clot.
- If you have signs of a spinal cord blood clot, such as back discomfort, numbness or muscular weakness in your lower body, or loss of bladder or bowel control, get immediate medical attention.
- Consult your doctor before discontinuing Pradaxa treatment.
- Sudden stopping might put you in danger of a blood clot or stroke.
Pradaxa dosing contains 75 mg, 110 mg and 150 mg.
Side Effects of Pradaxa:
Suppose you develop back discomfort, numbness, muscle weakness in your lower body, or bladder or bowel control loss. In that case, you should seek emergency medical assistance.
If you encounter any of the symptoms described below, you should immediately consult your doctor.
- Any uncontrollable bleeding;
- Sense of passing out
- Easily accessible bruises or bleeding (nosebleeds, bleeding gums)
- Black or tarry stools
- Blood in your urine or feces
- Coughing up red mucus or vomit that resembles coffee grounds
- Urine that is pink or brown
- A swollen or painful joint
The following are some of the most common Pradaxa adverse effects:
- stomach discomfort or pain;
- or indigestion
- nauseousness with diarrhea
Frequently Asked Questions About Pradaxa:
What is Pradaxa?
Dabigatran is an anticoagulant that works by stopping the coagulation of thrombin, a component of your blood.
What foods should be avoided when taking Pradaxa?
Pradaxa Foods To Avoid: You should avoid or limit foods with vitamin K including green vegetables or some vegetable oils and grapefruit or grapefruit juice, because it may affect how the medication works.
Can I drink wine while taking Pradaxa?
Avoid consuming alcoholic beverages. You can have gastrointestinal bleeding if you drink too much alcohol.
Can you drink green tea with Pradaxa?
The combination of green tea and Pradaxa elevated ALT and AST levels considerably. Green tea extract induces hepatotoxicity, as evidenced by an increase in liver enzyme levels in the blood.
How much is the price of this medication?
You may check the pricing of this product by clicking here.
The information above for Pradaxa (Dabigatran Etexilate) was provided to DoctorSolve.com by third parties. In no way should this information substitute for the advice of a physician. Consult a doctor or qualified health care professional if you have any medical concerns.