At DoctorSolve™, patient health and safety isn't just a priority, it is part of our company culture.
Every member of our trained and professional staff is committed to ensuring that your health is protected, and you have a trusted source for pure and safe
Canadian prescription drugs.
You have our word on it!
CIPA outlines standards for safe, reputable online Canadian pharmacies.
WINNIPEG - CIPA provides consumers with straightforward advice to guarantee that they are dealing with a licensed, safe and reputable Canadian
- Look for the Provincial Pharmacy License number on the website and call the corresponding Provincial Regulatory Authority to verify the legitimacy of the license.
(see www.napra.org for a list of the Canadian Provincial Regulatory Authorities)
- Look for a physical address in Canada listed on the website - sometimes in the "Contact Us" section
- Look for toll free phone numbers - Contact Us
- Look for the CIPA Certification Seal as an added verification of quality
- Make sure the online Canadian pharmacy requires a valid prescription from your doctor - many bogus websites do not require this (i.e. SPAM and pop-up ads)
- Make sure the Canada pharmacy requires your patient medical history or profile be completed before ordering
- Make sure the Canada pharmacy requires a signed Patient Agreement
In addition to dispensing from a Canadian pharmacy, we also dispense your medications from international fulfillment centers that are approved by the regulatory bodies from their respective countries. We affiliate with dispensaries in the following jurisdictions that ship product to our customers: Canada, Mauritius, New Zealand, Singapore, Turkey, United Kingdom, India and the United States.
DoctorSolve™ Healthcare Solutions Inc. facilitates the review of your prescriptions and your general health. We forward all prescriptions to be filled at affiliated CIPA certified licensed Canada pharmacies and PharmacyChecker certified pharmacies.
To verify a Canadian pharmacy CIPA certification or Pharmacy Checker certification, click on the images below:
If you reside outside the jurisdiction of British Columbia, Canada and a problem arises with our pharmacy, you can contact the College of Pharmacists at B.C. to report your concern.