(Fluticasone furoate/Umeclidinium Bromide/Vilanterol Trifenatate)
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Trelegy Ellipta||92/55/22mcg||30 doses||$138.00||Add To Cart|
|Trelegy Ellipta||92/55/22mcg||60 doses||$269.00||Add To Cart|
|Trelegy Ellipta||92/55/22mcg||90 doses||$396.00||Add To Cart|
|Trelegy Ellipta||100/62.5/25mcg||30 doses||$135.00||Add To Cart|
|Trelegy Ellipta||200/62.5/25mcg||60 doses||$312.00||Add To Cart|
|Trelegy Ellipta||200/62.5/25mcg||90 doses||$450.00||Add To Cart|
Description: Trelegy Ellipta
Trelegy Ellipta is an inhalation powder containing fluticasone, umeclidinium, and vilanterol.
Fluticasone is a steroid that suppresses the release of inflammatory chemicals in the body. Umeclidinium is a cholinergic antagonist. A bronchodilator, Vilanterol is used to open up the airways. To enhance breathing, these drugs relax the muscles of the airways.
Trelegy Ellipta generic is currently not available.
Trelegy Ellipta Uses:
- Trelegy Ellipta is used to treat individuals with COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease), such as bronchitis and emphysema, and avoid bronchospasm.
- Trelegy Ellipta is also used in adults to prevent and treat asthma symptoms, such as wheezing and improving breathing.
- Trelegy Ellipta should not be used to treat asthma or bronchospasm.
- Vilanterol alone may raise the risk of mortality in asthmatic patients. However, this risk is not enhanced when vilanterol is used in a combination product with fluticasone and umeclidinium.
Fluticasone Furoate/Umeclidinium Bromide/Vilanterol Trifenatate, Fluticasone furoate/Umeclidinium Bromide/Vilanterol Trifenatate
92/55/22mcg, 100/62.5/25mcg, 200/62.5/25mcg
30 doses, 60 doses, 90 doses
Warnings & Dosage
Trelegy Ellipta inhaler should be taken exactly as directed by your doctor.
– Take a deep breath out and inhale the medication.
– Instead of breathing with your nose, inhale through your mouth.
– Fingers should not be used to block the air vent.
– Take the inhaler out of your mouth and hold your breath for 3-4 seconds.
– Exhale softly and gently.
– To lessen the risk of oropharyngeal candidiasis, rinse your mouth with water after using an inhaler and spit it out; do not swallow the water.
– Inhaler should be closed.
– Do not use more than once per 24 hours; administer at the same time every day.
– Do not open the inhaler’s lid until you are ready to use it.
- From time to time, your doctor may need to alter your dose. Improper usage of Trelegy Ellipta might result in death or major cardiac adverse effects.
- Medical testing on a regular basis may be required. It’s also possible that your vision and bone mineral density will need to be examined.
- Trelegy Ellipta should be kept at room temperature and away from moisture, heat, and light. Keep the inhaler device enclosed in the foil tray until you’re ready to use it.
- Throw away the inhaler device six weeks after removing it from the foil pouch or when the dosage indication reaches zero, whichever occurs first.
- Trelegy Ellipta isn’t a quick-relief medication for asthma or bronchospasm. It will not be able to cure a bronchospasm episode quickly enough. In the event of an attack, only use fast-acting inhalation medication.
- If your breathing issues worsen fast or you believe your meds aren’t functioning as effectively as they should, see a doctor.
- Use of long-acting beta2-adrenergic agonists (LABA) as monotherapy (without inhaled corticosteroid [ICS]) for asthma is associated with an increased risk of asthma-related death; data from controlled clinical trials suggest that LABA monotherapy increases the risk of asthma-related hospitalization in pediatric and adolescent patients; available data from clinical trials in COPD patients do not suggest an increased risk of death with LABA use in COPD patients.
- Excessive use of inhaled sympathomimetic medications has been linked to clinically significant cardiovascular effects and mortality; avoid taking larger dosages than indicated or other LABA-containing treatments.
Trelegy Ellipta Dosage:
- Once a day, take one inhalation (fluticasone/umeclidinium/vilanterol 100 mcg-62.5 mcg-25 mcg) orally.
- Two foil strips, each with 30 blisters, are included in the kit: one contains fluticasone furoate (100mcg or 200mcg per blister) and the other includes a mixture of umeclidinium and vilanterol (62.5mcg and 25mcg per blister).
For Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease:
Long-term, once-daily maintenance therapy of airflow restriction in individuals with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease is recommended (COPD).
The only strength recommended for COPD is fluticasone furoate 100 mcg/umeclidinium 62.5 mcg/vilanterol 25 mcg.
Due to surgery, sickness, stress, or worsening COPD, your dosage requirements may alter. Do not alter your dose or dosing regimen without consulting your doctor.
Trelegy Ellipta Side Effects:
If you develop any of the following symptoms of an allergic response to Trelegy Ellipta, get immediate medical attention:
- Chest discomfort
- Racing or hammering heartbeats
- Wheezing, coughing, or other breathing issues
- Urination that is unpleasant or difficult
- Seeing halos surrounding lights
- Tunnel vision
- Eye discomfort or impaired vision
- A lung infection
- Cough with mucus
- Shortness of breath
- Increased thirst
- Increased urination
- Dry mouth
- Fruity breath odor
- Leg cramps
- Irregular heartbeats
- Fluttering in your chest
- Numbness or tingling
- Muscle weakness or a limp sensation are all symptoms of a low potassium level.
The following are some of the most common Trelegy Ellipta side effects:
- Runny or stuffy nose
- Sore throat
- Chest discomfort
- An infection of the lungs
- Achy joints
- Oral ulcers and a raspy voice
Frequently Asked Questions About Trelegy Ellipta:
What is Trelegy Ellipta for?
Trelegy is a long-term prescription drug used to prevent and treat asthma symptoms such as wheezing and improving breathing.
Is Trelegy Ellipta a strong inhaler?
Acute bronchospasm should not be treated with Trelegy Ellipta. Fluticasone furoate / umeclidinium / vilanterol 100/62.5/25mcg is the FDA-approved strength for COPD and asthma. Fluticasone furoate / umeclidinium / vilanterol 200/62.5/25mcg is an extra strength for asthma alone.
Does Trelegy help asthma?
This is a long-acting prescription asthma medication for adults. TRELEGY should not be used to treat unexpected breathing issues and should not be used in place of a rescue inhaler. Trelegy is the world’s first and only once-daily triple treatment for asthma in a single inhaler.
Does Trelegy Ellipta affect your immune system?
There are serious side effects associated with TRELEGY, including thrush, a fungus in your mouth or throat. By rinsing your mouth without swallowing, you can prevent thrush, a weakened immune system, and infection (immunosuppression).
How much does Trelegy Ellipta cost?
You may check the pricing of this product by clicking here. We offer competitive and most affordable pricing on this product.
The information above for Trelegy Ellipta (Fluticasone furoate/Umeclidinium Bromide/Vilanterol Trifenatate) was provided to DoctorSolve.com by third parties. In no way should this information substitute for the advice of a physician. Consult a doctor or qualified health care professional if you have any medical concerns.