|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Stiolto Respimat||2.5mcg/2.5mcg||60puffs||$112.00||Add To Cart|
|Stiolto Respimat||2.5mcg/2.5mcg||180puffs||$312.00||Add To Cart|
About Stiolto Respimat
Olodaterol and Tiotropium are both present in Stiolto Respimat. Olodaterol is a bronchodilator with a lengthy half-life. Tiotropium is a cholinergic antagonist. To improve breathing, these drugs relax the muscles of the airways. Stiolto Respimat is not for treating COPD symptoms that appear suddenly. Always keep a first-aid kit on hand to address unexpected illnesses. This is not recommended for people who suffer from asthma.
Uses of Stiolto Respimat
In adults with COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease), such as bronchitis and emphysema, Stiolto Respimat is used to avoid airflow blockage and minimize flare-ups. A bronchospasm attack that has already started will not be treated with Stiolto Respimat. Only persons with COPD should use Stiolto Respimat; it should not be used to treat asthma.
Warnings & Dosage
Stiolto Respimat Dosage
Maintenance Dose for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease in Adults:
- Stiolto Respimat inhaler, 2 inhalations orally, at the same time, once a day
- This is available in 2.5mcg/2.5mcg
- 2 inhalations per 24 hours are the maximum dose
Click here to check the Stiolto Respimat cost on top of this description.
- Follow your doctor’s instructions for using Stiolto Respimat. Read all of the medicine recommendations on your prescription label and follow all of the instructions.
- Stiolto Respimat is not a bronchospasm rescue medication. Only use fast-acting inhalation medicine in case of an attack. Consult a doctor if your breathing problems worsen quickly or you fear your medications aren’t working as well as they should.
- If you don’t use the inhaler device that came with your prescription, you might not get the right dose. When you get your prescription refilled, use the new inhaler.
- Do not alter your dose or stop taking your medicine without consulting your doctor.
- Carefully read and follow any directions for use that come with your drug.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you don’t understand something.
- Use the drug every day at the same time and no more than once every 24 hours.
- Before using, allow it to cool to room temperature. It is not a good idea to allow the medicine to freeze.
Interactions and Warnings of Stiolto Respimat
- Do not use formoterol, arformoterol, indacaterol, olodaterol, salmeterol, or vilanterol as a second inhaled bronchodilator.
- Make sure none of the drugs gets into your eyes.
- Stiolto Respimat should only be taken by people who have chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and not by people who have asthma.
- In persons with asthma, Stiolto Respimat may raise the risk of death or hospitalization, while the danger in people with COPD is unknown.
- A bronchospasm attack that has already started will not be treated with Stiolto Respimat. If you experience new or worsening COPD symptoms, contact your doctor right once.
Side Effects of Stiolto Respimat
If you develop any of the following symptoms of an allergic response to Stiolto Respimat: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat, get immediate medical attention.
If you experience any of the symptoms described below, call your doctor straight once.
- Fluttering in your chest or thundering heartbeats
- After using this medicine, you may experience wheezing, coughing, or other breathing issues;
- Urination that is unpleasant or difficult, or urinating more frequently;
- Halos around lights, tunnel vision, discomfort in the eyes, or blurred vision;
- Increased thirst, increased urination, hunger, dry mouth, fruity breath odor; or elevated blood sugar – increased thirst, increased urination, hunger, dry mouth, fruity breath odor; or
- Leg cramps, constipation, irregular heartbeats, increased thirst or urination, numbness or tingling, muscle weakness, or a limp feeling are all symptoms of a low potassium level.
The following are some of the most common Stiolto Respimat adverse effects:
- A stuffy nose
- A cough
Frequently Asked Questions about Stiolto Respimat
What does Stiolto Respimat do to you?
It’s easier to keep active if you can manage the symptoms of respiratory issues. Tiotropium and olodaterol are the two drugs in this inhaler. Both medications operate by relaxing the muscles surrounding the airways, allowing you to breathe more easily. Tiotropium is a member of the anticholinergic pharmacological class.
Is Stiolto Respimat a steroid?
Stiolto Respimat is a non-steroid maintenance drug that is designed to be inhaled. Breathing can be a daily difficulty for many people with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). With Stiolto Respimat, you can make managing your COPD a lot easier.
Is Stiolto Respimat the same as Spiriva?
The active components in Stiolto Respimat are the same as in Spiriva Respimat and Striverdi Respimat. Tiotropium bromide (Spiriva Respimat) is an anticholinergic that helps to keep the airways open by relaxing them.
How long does Stiolto stay in your system?
After once-daily inhalation, the terminal half-life of tiotropium in COPD patients is around 25 hours.
How much is the price of this medication?
You may check the pricing of this product by clicking here.
The information above for Stiolto Respimat (Tiotropium Bromide/Olodaterol) was provided to DoctorSolve.com by third parties. In no way should this information substitute for the advice of a physician. Consult a doctor or qualified health care professional if you have any medical concerns.