Order Dulera Inhaler (Mometasone Furoate/Formoterol Fumarate) Online From Doctor Solve.
( Top Brand Option )
See Alternative Pricing below for savings
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Dulera Inhaler||100/5mcg||120doses||$218.00||Add To Cart|
|Dulera Inhaler||100/5mcg||240doses||$429.00||Add To Cart|
|Dulera Inhaler||100/5mcg||360doses||$635.00||Add To Cart|
|Dulera Inhaler||200/5mcg||120doses||$234.00||Add To Cart|
|Dulera Inhaler||200/5mcg||240doses||$452.00||Add To Cart|
|Dulera Inhaler||200/5mcg||360doses||$670.00||Add To Cart|
Dulera Inhaler Description
Dulera inhaler combines formoterol and mometasone. A long-acting bronchodilator that relaxes muscles in the airways to improve breathing is called as formoterol.
Mometasone is a corticosteroid. It reduces the release of substances in the body that cause inflammation.
Before using this medication, it’s vital to know how to use it properly. If an asthma attack occurs, use your quick-relief inhaler (such as albuterol, also known as salbutamol in some countries).
Dulera Inhaler Uses
- Dulera is used to control and prevent the asthma symptoms in children and adults between the ages of 5 and 17.
- It relaxes the muscles when around airways and surrounding them, making it easier to breathe.
- Using long-acting beta-agonists (formoterol) in cases of asthma can reduce the amount of time spent on work or school due to breathing problems.
Mometasone Furoate/Formoterol Fumarate
120doses, 240doses, 360doses
Warnings & Dosage
- Follow the instructions for priming the inhaler if you are using it for the first time or if the inhaler has been unused for over 5 days.
- Don’t be reckless with your eyes and try not to drench them with medicine.
- Shake the inhaler well before taking each dose.
- Remove the cap. Inhale this medication by mouth as directed by your doctor, usually twice daily (in the morning and the evening).
- Always replace the cap properly when not in use.
A combination of inhaled corticosteroids and long-acting beta-agonists, such as this product, does not increase the risk of developing serious asthma-related breathing problems.
Dulera Inhaler Dosage
Usual Adult Dose for Asthma
Two inhalations inhaled orally twice a day are required for maintenance (morning and evening).
- Each inhalation of either 100 mcg or 200 mcg of mometasone contains 5 mcg of formoterol.
- Maximum Daily Dose is 800 mcg of mometasone; 20 mcg of formoterol
- Dulera 200 mcg 5 mcg inhaler and Dulera 100 mcg 5 mcg inhaler are the available dosages.
Dulera Inhaler Side Effects
If you suspect an allergic reaction to this drug, you should avoid eating them and get emergency medical help.
Call your doctor at once if you have difficulty breathing, swelling of your throat, lips, tongue, or face,
- Worsen asthma symptoms
- Chest pain,
- Fast or pounding heartbeats;
- Cough with mucus,
- Feeling short of breath;
- Or other breathing problems as a result of this medication;
- Blurred vision,
- Tunnel vision,
- Eye pain or redness,
- Or seeing halos around lights.
Frequently Asked Questions About Dulera Inhaler
How much does Dulera Inhaler cost in Canada?
Dulera inhaler price is very affordable. Check the list of prices on top of this description.
What is Dulera Inhaler used for?
Dulera Inhaler is a prescription medicine used to prevent symptoms of asthma such as wheezing in people 5 years old or older. It is not used as a rescue inhaler for sudden breathing issues and will not replace one.
Is Dulera a rescue inhaler?
No. Dulera should not be taken to treat sudden asthma symptoms. Due to the fact that it is not a life support inhaler, it should not be used in this manner.
Is Dulera Inhaler a steroid medication?
A steroid used for bronchodilators, formoterol is a long-acting drug. One popular medication is a long-acting sedative/hypnotic, mometasone.
How long does it take for Dulera to start working?
You might need to continue using this drug for 1 week or more before you can fully obtain its benefits. Inform your physician if your symptoms do not improve or if they deteriorate.
Do I need to rinse my mouth after using Dulera?
Rinse your mouth after each dose of Dulera. Spit out the water. Do not swallow it. This will reduce the risk of having a yeast infection (thrush) in your mouth and throat.
The information above for Dulera Inhaler (Mometasone Furoate/Formoterol Fumarate) was provided to DoctorSolve.com by third parties. In no way should this information substitute for the advice of a physician. Consult a doctor or qualified health care professional if you have any medical concerns.