|Add To Cart
|Add To Cart
|Add To Cart
About Pulmicort Flexhaler
Pulmicort Flexhaler is a prescription inhalation medication that is available for sale. If you’re looking to buy Pulmicort Flexhaler, you can inquire about its availability and price above or by calling +1-866-732-0305. This chronic lung disease asthma causes inflammation and narrowing of the airways, but Pulmicort Flexhaler (Budesonide) can help control asthma symptoms. By reducing inflammation in the airways, Pulmicort Flexhaler can effectively manage asthma. The active ingredient in Pulmicort Flexhaler is budesonide, which is a corticosteroid. Corticosteroids are anti-inflammatory drugs that can help reduce swelling and inflammation in the airways. If you’re interested in purchasing Pulmicort Flexhaler, you should consult with your doctor to determine the appropriate dosage and usage instructions. The usual starting dose for adults and children over 12 is two inhalations twice daily. It’s important to follow your doctor’s prescription for optimal results. With regular use of Pulmicort Flexhaler, you may experience an improvement in your asthma symptoms within a few days.
Uses of Pulmicort Flexhaler
- Pulmicort Flexhaler (Budesonide) works by preventing the release of substances in the body that cause inflammation. It is also used to treat COPD. Pulmicort Flexhaler (Budesonide) is a long-acting inhaled corticosteroid that reduces inflammation in the lungs. It is typically used on an as-needed basis for asthma or COPD symptoms. However, depending on their condition, some people may need to use it more often.
- Pulmicort Flexhaler (Budesonide) can be used with other medications to help control asthma or COPD symptoms.
- Pulmicort should be taken as indicated. Your prescription label contains all the instructions you need to follow. Your doctor may occasionally adjust your dose to ensure optimal outcomes. Do not take this medication in bigger or lesser doses or longer than prescribed. To help prevent thrush, always rinse your mouth with water after using the Pulmicort Flexhaler.
- Your doctor must monitor your progress regularly. Your vision and bone mineral density may also be evaluated.
Side Effects of Pulmicort Flexhaler (Budesonide)
If you get hives, a rash, severe itching, chest pain, difficulty breathing, anxiety, or swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat, seek emergency medical attention. Contact your doctor if you experience any of the following symptoms:
- Asthma symptoms worsening
- After using this drug, you may experience wheezing, choking, or other breathing issues.
- White spots or blisters on your lips or within your mouth;
- Clouded vision, tunnel vision, pain or swelling in the eyes, or seeing halos around lights;
- Infection symptoms include fever, chills, body aches, ear pain, nausea, and vomiting.
- Signs of adrenal gland hormone deficiency include increased weariness or muscle weakness, light-headedness, nausea, and vomiting.
Pulmicort Flexhaler has the potential to impair children’s growth. Inform your doctor if you notice this is affecting your child’s growth while taking this medication.
Common Pulmicort side effects include:
- sneeze, runny or stuffy nose
- eyes that are red, irritated, and watery
- fever, sore throat, and coughing
- nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain, and appetite loss
- backache, headache
This is not an exhaustive list of possible side effects; others may occur. For medical advice on side effects, contact your doctor.
Interactions and Warnings
Some drugs can affect the blood levels of other medications you are taking, potentially increasing side effects or making the medications less effective. Make sure to inform your doctor about all the medications you are taking, particularly the following:
- Ketoconazole, an antifungal medication.
- Pharmaceuticals that suppress the immune system, such as cancer treatment, or drugs that prevent organ transplant rejection
- Seizure medications
- Other steroid medication (fluticasone, dexamethasone, methylprednisolone, and others).
If you have surgery, are ill, are under stress, or have just had an asthma episode, your Pulmicort dosage may alter. Consult your doctor if any of your asthma drugs do not appear as effective at treating or avoiding asthma attacks.
The use of steroids can impair your immune system. Being around sick people can make it easier for you to become ill. If you also take an oral steroid, do not quit abruptly, as you may get unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. Consult your doctor about gradually reducing your steroid dosage before discontinuing it entirely.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it better to take Budesonide first thing in the morning or at night?
Take this medication first thing in the morning, at least one hour before a meal. Even if you start feeling better after a few days, continue to take this medication for the duration of your therapy. Don’t skip any dosages.
Why must you rinse your mouth after using Pulmicort Flexhaler (Budesonide)?
After each dose, rinse your mouth with water to help prevent hoarseness, throat irritation, and oral infections. After rinsing, do not swallow the water.
What happens if you discontinue Pulmicort Flexhaler?
If you stop using the medicine abruptly, you may experience withdrawal symptoms, such as weakness, weight loss, nausea, muscle pain, headache, tiredness, and dizziness. After you start using this drug, your doctor may gradually reduce the dose of your old medicine to prevent withdrawal.
How frequently do you use Pulmicort Flexhaler?
Pulmicort Flexhaler twice daily is the recommended starting dose for individuals with asthma. Your doctor may begin your treatment with a lower dose.
Where to Buy Pulmicort Flexhaler (Budesonide)?
DoctorSolve is a licensed and certified online pharmacy that offers great prices on all of our medications Budesonide. Buy Pulmicort Flexhaler (Budesonide) at DoctorSolve now!
Pulmicort Flexhaler (Budesonide) Price
The price of the Pulmicort Flexhaler (Budesonide) may vary depending on the dosage and quantity you need. This is available in Pulmicort Flexhaler 90mcg and 180mcg. Check the prices at the top of this page.
Dry Powder Inhaler
The information above for Pulmicort Flexhaler (Budesonide) was provided to DoctorSolve.com by third parties. In no way should this information substitute for the advice of a physician. Consult a doctor or qualified health care professional if you have any medical concerns.