(Top Brand Option)
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Advair HFA||50/25mcg||120doses||$111.00||Add To Cart|
|Advair HFA||50/25mcg||360doses||$323.00||Add To Cart|
|Advair HFA||125/25mcg||120doses||$185.00||Add To Cart|
|Advair HFA||125/25mcg||240doses||$370.00||Add To Cart|
|Advair HFA||250/25mcg||120doses||$175.00||Add To Cart|
See Alternative Pricing below for savings
(Affordable Generic Alternatives for Advair HFA)
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Fluticasone/Salmeterol||50/25mcg||120doses||$47.00||Add To Cart|
|Fluticasone/Salmeterol||50/25mcg||360doses||$119.00||Add To Cart|
|Fluticasone/Salmeterol||125/25mcg||120doses||$50.50||Add To Cart|
|Fluticasone/Salmeterol||125/25mcg||240doses||$91.00||Add To Cart|
|Fluticasone/Salmeterol||250/25mcg||120doses||$60.00||Add To Cart|
What are Advair HFA and its uses?
Advair HFA is a medication used to prevent asthma attacks and control chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
It is a combination of the drugs fluticasone and salmeterol. It comes as an inhaler and is usually used twice a day.
It can be used alone or with other medications such as inhaled corticosteroids.
Advair HFA, Advair Inhaler, Seretide Inhaler, Seroflo Inhaler
50/25mcg, 125/25mcg, 250/25mcg
120doses, 240doses, 360doses
Warning & Dosage
Advair HFA Doses:
The strengths we carry in Canada for Advair HFA differ from what is available in the US but are equivalent.
- Advair HFA 45 21 mcg = 50/25 mcg
- Advair HFA 115 21 mcg = 125/25 mcg
- Advair HFA 230 21 mcg = 250/25 mcg
Follow all instructions on the label and read all instructions related to medication or guide sheets. Always use your prescription as directed. Overusing this medication can cause serious side effects.
Take additional steps as your doctor recommends following surgery, illness, stress, or an asthma attack. Do not change your medication dosage or schedule without your doctor’s approval.
The medication works by opening the airways and preventing the build-up of mucus. Here are some tips on how to take Advair HFA:
1) Make sure you shake the inhaler well before use.
2) Take the cap off the inhaler and vertically hold the device.
3) Breathe out fully and place the mouthpiece in your mouth.
4) Close your lips around the mouthpiece and inhale deeply.
5) Hold your breath for as long as you can, then release slowly.
6) Repeat these steps if you need to take another dose.
7) Replace the cap after use.
Advair HFA is not a cure or preventive medication for asthmatic attacks. Use pure quick-acting inhalation medicine for attacks, not Advair HFA or another rescue medication. Contact a medical professional if your breathing is noticeably worse or if your symptoms return despite repeated attempts to modify the medication.
Before taking this medication, it is important to know what precautions to take.
Some people should not take this medication because it can cause serious side effects, such as pneumonia, chest pain, and seizures. People with a history of seizures, heart problems, high blood pressure, diabetes, or thyroid problems should not take this medication.
It is also important to tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding before taking Advair HFA. The drug can cause serious problems in unborn babies and nursing infants.
Finally, be sure to read the label on the medication carefully and follow all directions.
Advair HFA Side Effects:
If you have signs of an allergic reaction such as hives, difficulty breathing, or swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat, seek emergency medical help.
It has the potential to produce significant adverse effects. Anyone with one of the following symptoms should check with their doctor immediately.
- Wheezing, coughing, or other breathing issues;
- Fever, chills, mucus cough, and shortness of breath;
- Chest pain, pounding in your neck or ears, fast or irregular heartbeats;
- Nervousness, tremors;
- Halos around lights, tunnel vision, eye discomfort, or impaired vision can be shortsightedness symptoms.
- Symptoms of thrush (a fungal infection) include ulcers or white spots in the mouth or throat, as well as difficulty swallowing;
- Increased thirst, increased urination, dry mouth, fruity breath odor; high blood sugar;
- Leg cramps, constipation, irregular heartbeats, fluttering in your chest, increased thirst or urination, numbness or tingling, muscle weakness, or a limp feeling; or a low potassium level—leg cramps, constipation, irregular heartbeats, fluttering;
- Worsening weariness or weakness, feeling light-headed, nausea, and vomiting are all indicators of a hormonal imbalance.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between Advair HFA vs Advair Diskus?
Advair HFA is only used to treat asthma, whereas Advair Diskus treats asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
How long does Advair HFA take to work?
Improvement in asthma control can emerge within 30 minutes after starting treatment with Advair HFA inhaled, while the full effect may not be realized for a week or longer. The time of onset and severity will vary based on each patient’s medical condition diagnosis.
Does Advair HFA cause weight gain?
Some people who take this medication report gaining weight, while others do not. The weight gain may be caused by other factors, such as the person’s diet or exercise habits.
Is it OK to use Advair HFA and albuterol together?
Yes, it is generally safe to use Advair HFA and albuterol together. However, it is always important to consult with a doctor before taking any medication. There may be specific cases where using the two medications together is not recommended.
Does Advair HFA stop coughing?
Advair HFA does suppress coughing, but it is not specifically indicated for this purpose. The main indication for this drug is to treat asthma or COPD. However, it can be effective in suppressing a cough, especially if the cause of the cough is related to one of these diseases.
How much does Advair HFA cost in Canada?
The price for Advair HFA may vary depending on the strength, but it is much more affordable in Canada.
We strive to always provide you with the lowest and most updated prices for our medical supplies. Compare the listed price to our competition to see how much you can save.
The information above for Advair HFA (Fluticasone/Salmeterol) was provided to DoctorSolve.com by third parties. In no way should this information substitute for the advice of a physician. Consult a doctor or qualified health care professional if you have any medical concerns.