Order Flovent HFA (Fluticasone Propionate) Online From Doctor Solve.
( Top Brand Option )
See Alternative Pricing below for savings
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Flovent HFA||50mcg||120doses||$66.00||Add To Cart|
|Flovent HFA||50mcg||360doses||$187.00||Add To Cart|
|Flovent HFA||125mcg||120doses||$68.00||Add To Cart|
|Flovent HFA||125mcg||360doses||$194.00||Add To Cart|
|Flovent HFA||250mcg||120doses||$69.00||Add To Cart|
|Flovent HFA||250mcg||360doses||$180.00||Add To Cart|
( Affordable Generic Alternatives )
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Fluticasone Propionate||125mcg||120doses||$55.00||Add To Cart|
|Fluticasone Propionate||125mcg||360doses||$317.00||Add To Cart|
About Flovent HFA
Flovent HFA is typically used to prevent asthma attacks in adults and children. Flovent HFA is sometimes used together with steroid drugs taken by mouth. Steroids belong to a class of medications called corticosteroids. This drug must be used regularly to be efficient.
Uses of Flovent HFA
Fluticasone controls asthma symptoms (such as wheezing and shortness of breath). It reduces swelling (inflammation) of the airways in the lungs to make it easier to breathe. Asthma management enables you to continue your normal activities and minimizes time lost from work or school. Some fluticasone inhalation brands can be used for children as young as 4 years old. It is not safe to use this drug for sudden asthma attacks. If an asthma attack occurs, use your quick-relief inhaler (such as albuterol, also called salbutamol in some places) as instructed.
Flixotide Inhaler, Fluticasone HFA
50mcg, 125mcg, 250mcg
Warnings & Dosage
Flovent HFA Dosage
- Available dosages are 50 mcg, 125 mcg, and 250 mcg.
- Flovent HFA 110 mcg is equivalent to 125 mcg, Flovent HFA 44 mcg = 50 mcg, and Flovent HFA 220 mcg is equivalent to 250 mcg.
- Use this inhaler according to instructions from the manufacturer. If you have questions about using this inhaler, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Follow the instructions for priming your inhaler if you have never used it for more than one week or if you have dropped it. In priming the inhaler, be sure to spray away from your face to protect yourself from getting the medication into your eyes.
- Shake the inhaler well before each use. Use Flovent HFA by mouth as directed by your doctor, usually twice a day (in the morning and the evening). The dosage is based on your particular medical condition and response to therapy.
- Speak to your doctor if you are having trouble with this inhaler. Keep in mind that young children could get a better effect using this inhaler together with a spacer device and a face mask.
- If two inhalations are prescribed, wait at least 30 seconds between them. Shake the inhaler well between each puff. If you are using a different inhaler at the same time, wait at least 1 minute between the use of each medication, and use Flovent HFA (the corticosteroid) last.
- Clean the inhaler as recommended. Record the number of inhalations used. Discard the canister after the last inhalation according to the dose indicated on the package, even if the canister still feels sticky. The drug may take up to 2 weeks or longer to begin working. If you do not recover from your illness, inform your doctor.
Interactions and Warnings of Flovent HFA
- Flovent HFA is not a substitute for rescue therapy for asthma attacks. Should your symptoms get worse, or if you feel your asthma pills are not functioning correctly, please see a doctor. Do not use the inhalation powder if you have an allergy to milk proteins.
- To prevent dry mouth, hoarseness, and oral yeast overgrowth from developing, gargle, rinse your mouth with water and spit out after each use. Discard the rinse water.
- If you ordinarily take a prescription drug by mouth (such as prednisone), you should not abruptly stop taking it unless directed by your doctor. Some situations (such as asthma, and allergies) can become more severe if the drug is suddenly discontinued. If you abruptly stop taking the drug, you may also have withdrawal symptoms (such as weakness, weight loss, nausea, muscle pain, and headache).
Side Effects of Flovent HFA
If you are feeling any of the symptoms listed below, see your doctor as soon as possible.
- Feeling like you might pass out
- Blurred vision
- Tunnel vision
- Eye pain
- Seeing halos around lights
- Worsening of your asthma symptoms
- Blood vessel inflammation—fever
- Stomach pain
- Weight loss
- Skin rash
Frequently Asked Questions About Flovent HFA
What is Flovent HFA inhaler used for?
This inhaler is a prescription medicine for the long-term treatment of asthma in people aged 4 years and above. Flovent is not used for sudden breathing problems from asthma and should not take the place of a rescue inhaler.
Is Flovent HFA a steroid inhaler?
Flovent HFA (fluticasone propionate) is a corticosteroid used to prevent asthma attacks. It will not treat an existing asthma attack.
Is Flovent and Flonase the same?
A steroid drug under the brand names Flovent and Flonase among others is fluticasone propionate. When it is inhaled, it is used in the management of asthma and COPD for the long term.
Is Flovent an antibiotic?
Flovent (fluticasone) is a corticosteroid. It helps prevent the release of hormones that cause inflammation. FloVent is used to prevent asthma attacks. This drug cannot address symptoms that have already developed.
Can I take Flovent once a day?
Adults and kids 12 years of age or older at first need 100 micrograms (mcg) taken once a day. Your doctor can increase your dose as needed, but the maximum dose is usually no more than 200 mcg daily. Children aged 5 to 11 require 50 mcg of Flovent HFA to be taken once daily.
How much does Flovent HFA cost?
Our Flovent HFA prices are very affordable. Check our list at the top of this description.
The information above for Flovent HFA (Fluticasone Propionate) was provided to DoctorSolve.com by third parties. In no way should this information substitute for the advice of a physician. Consult a doctor or qualified health care professional if you have any medical concerns.