Order Symbicort Inhaler (Budesonide/Formoterol) Online From Doctor Solve.
( Top Brand Option )
See Alternative Pricing below for savings
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Symbicort Inhaler||100/6mcg||120doses||$78.00||Add To Cart|
|Symbicort Inhaler||100/6mcg||240doses||$139.00||Add To Cart|
|Symbicort Inhaler||200/6mcg||120doses||$107.00||Add To Cart|
|Symbicort Inhaler||200/6mcg||240doses||$209.00||Add To Cart|
|Symbicort Inhaler||200/6mcg||360doses||$311.00||Add To Cart|
( Affordable Generic Options )
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Budesonide/Formoterol||100/6mcg||120doses||$57.00||Add To Cart|
|Budesonide/Formoterol||100/6mcg||240doses||$104.00||Add To Cart|
|Budesonide/Formoterol||100/6mcg||360doses||$151.00||Add To Cart|
|Budesonide/Formoterol||200/6mcg||120doses||$60.00||Add To Cart|
|Budesonide/Formoterol||200/6mcg||240doses||$110.00||Add To Cart|
|Budesonide/Formoterol||200/6mcg||360doses||$158.00||Add To Cart|
|Budesonide/Formoterol||400/6mcg||120doses||$70.00||Add To Cart|
|Budesonide/Formoterol||400/6mcg||360doses||$173.00||Add To Cart|
Symbicort Inhaler Description
- Symbicort inhaler is a corticosteroid and bronchodilator medication used to prevent bronchospasm in people with asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- It is also used to improve lung function and symptoms in people with these conditions.
- Symbicort inhaler contains a combination of budesonide and formoterol. A Budesonide corticosteroid alleviates inflammation in the respiratory tract. Formoterol is a long-acting bronchodilator that relaxes the muscles around the airways, making it easier to breathe.
- This inhaler is available as an inhalation aerosol.
Symbicort Inhaler Dosage
- The dosage of Symbicort inhaler is 100/6mcg (equivalent to 80/4.5mcg) or 200/6mcg (equivalent to 160/4.5mcg). It is important to follow the doctor’s instructions for using the inhaler.
- The usual dose is Symbicort Inhaler 160 45 mcg, two puffs in the morning and two puffs at night. Some people may need a higher dose if their asthma is not controlled. Your doctor may also prescribe a higher dose if you have COPD.
The device is a handheld plastic cylinder that contains an aerosolized medication. To use the inhaler, you will need to follow the specific directions provided by your doctor or pharmacist. Generally, you will need to:
1) Remove the cap from the top of the inhaler.
2) Shake the inhaler well to mix the medication.
3) Hold the inhaler upright and point it toward the back of your throat.
4) Breathe in deeply through your nose.
5) Hold your breath for as long as possible, then exhale slowly.
6) Repeat these steps if you are instructed to do so.
Be sure to always follow the specific instructions provided by your doctor or pharmacist when using this medication.
Before using Symbicort inhaler, it is important for the user to be aware of the warnings and cautions. Some of the most important ones include:
- This should not be used by people who are allergic to budesonide or formoterol fumarate dihydrate.
- It is also important that the inhaler is not used by people who have asthma that is not well-controlled.
- The inhaler should not be used by people who have an acute attack of asthma.
- This should not be used by pregnant women or women who are breastfeeding.
- People taking medications such as ketoconazole, erythromycin, and ritonavir should talk to their doctor before using the Symbicort inhaler.
Symbicort Inhaler Side Effects
The side effects of using Symbicort inhaler can vary depending on the person. Some common side effects include a headache, sore throat, and a runny nose.
In some cases, people may also experience an upset stomach or nausea. If any of these side effects persist or worsen, it is important to speak with a doctor.
Pricing: How much does Symbicort Inhaler cost?
The price for Symbicort Inhaler may vary depending on the pharmacy, but we charge less for drugs than other shops and pharmacies. It is safe to buy Symbicort online from DoctorSolve.com. We offer brand-name and generic versions of Symbicort Inhaler, so you can find the best price and product for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Symbicort Inhaler a steroid?
Symbicort Inhaler is used to treat asthma and other conditions. It contains steroids and is a bronchodilator. The steroid in Symbicort inhaler is called budesonide.
Budesonide is a corticosteroid that is used to decrease inflammation in the lungs. The bronchodilator in this inhaler is called formoterol. Formoterol is a long-acting beta-agonist that helps to open up the airways and make it easier to breathe.
Is Symbicort a strong inhaler?
Symbicort Inhaler is a type of long-acting inhaler that contains two medicines: budesonide and formoterol.
Symbicort is a very strong inhaler. In fact, it is one of the strongest long-acting inhalers on the market. This means that it can help control asthma symptoms very well. Additionally, it comes in an aerosol form, which makes it easy to breathe in.
When should a Symbicort Inhaler be used?
Symbicort inhaler should be used when you have been diagnosed with asthma and your doctor has prescribed it for you. This inhaler is a combination of an inhaled corticosteroid and a long-acting beta2-agonist and it is used to help control asthma symptoms. You should use this twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening.
Foracort CFC Free Inhaler, Vannair Aerosol Inhaler, Vannair Inhaler
200/6mcg, 100/6mcg, 400/6mcg
120doses, 240doses, 360doses