(Top Brand Option)
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Latuda||20mg||30||$221.00||Add To Cart|
|Latuda||20mg||90||$635.00||Add To Cart|
|Latuda||40mg||30||$201.00||Add To Cart|
|Latuda||40mg||60||$395.00||Add To Cart|
|Latuda||60mg||30||$221.00||Add To Cart|
|Latuda||60mg||90||$635.00||Add To Cart|
|Latuda||80mg||30||$221.00||Add To Cart|
|Latuda||80mg||90||$635.00||Add To Cart|
|Latuda||120mg||30||$221.00||Add To Cart|
|Latuda||120mg||90||$635.00||Add To Cart|
See Alternative Pricing below for savings
(Affordable Generic Alternatives for Latuda)
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Lurasidone||20mg||90||$345.00||Add To Cart|
|Lurasidone||40mg||100||$95.00||Add To Cart|
|Lurasidone||60mg||90||$355.00||Add To Cart|
|Lurasidone||80mg||100||$190.00||Add To Cart|
|Lurasidone||120mg||90||$365.00||Add To Cart|
Latuda (lurasidone) is an antipsychotic medicine. It works by altering the effects of chemicals in your brain.
Uses of Latuda
Latuda is used to treat episodes of schizophrenia in adults and teenagers who are 13 years or older. It is also used to treat episodes of depression associated with bipolar disorder (bipolar depression) in adults and children that are at least 10 years old.
Latuda, Luramax, Lurasidone
20mg, 40mg, 60mg, 80mg, 120mg
30, 60, 90, 100
Film Coated Tablet, Tablet
Warning & Dosage
- The dosage is based on your medical condition, response to treatment, age, and other medications you may take. Make sure you inform your medical practitioner and pharmacist about all the drugs you take (including prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs, and herbal products).
- The following strengths are available 20 mg, 40 mg, 60 mg, 80 mg, and 120 mg.
- Read the medication guide provided by your pharmacist just before beginning to take lurasidone each time you get the prescribed dosage. If you have any concerns or questions, contact your pharmacist or physician.
- Follow the instructions of your doctor concerning when you take this medication before eating a meal.
- Consume this medication regularly to receive the most benefit from it.
- To help make sure you remember to, take it at the same time each day.
Interactions and Warnings of Latuda
- If you are taking this drug and need to discontinue it for any reason, it is important to do so gradually under the guidance of your doctor.
- Latuda and alcohol can be a dangerous combination.
- Certain medicines can be affected by lurasidone and potentially should not be used at the same time. Inform all physicians and all other health care providers that you’re currently using the medicine, and any medicine that you begin or stop.
- While you take Latuda, you may be more vulnerable to extreme temperatures, such as very hot or very cold environments. Do not become too cold, too hot, or dehydrated. Stay well hydrated, especially in hot weather and when exercising. It’s easier to become too hot or cold while taking this medication.
Side Effects of Latuda
- The most common symptoms of Latuda withdrawal are headache, nausea, and vomiting. Other possible symptoms include dizziness, irritability, anxiety, and flu-like symptoms such as fever and chills. Most symptoms are usually mild and resolve within a few days. In some cases, they can be particularly serious and require medical attention.
- Latuda weight gain: this atypical antipsychotic medication has been linked with weight gain in some patients. While not all patients experience weight gain while taking this medicine, it is important to be aware of the possibility and to take steps to prevent or manage any weight gain that may occur.
If you suffer any of these symptoms, see your doctor right once.
- Any uncontrollable new or odd muscle motions;
- As if you were about to faint;
- A convulsion (seizures);
- Menstrual irregularities, breast or vaginal alterations, and nipple discharge (in women);
- Impotence and breast enlargement in males;
- Swallowing difficulties.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Latuda for depression?
Latuda, also known as lurasidone, is a medication that is used to treat bipolar disorder and depression. It is a category of drugs that are referred to as atypical antipsychotics.
This is taken orally and comes in tablet form. It is normally taken in the morning with or without food.
It works by affecting the chemicals in the brain that may become unbalanced in people with bipolar disorder or depression. It is not fully understood how this medicine works to treat these conditions, but it is thought to help restore the balance of these chemicals.
Is Latuda a mood stabilizer or antipsychotic?
Latuda is not a mood stabilizer. Instead, it is a medication that may be prescribed together with a mood stabilizer like Lithobid (lithium) or Depakene (valproic acid) for the treatment of bipolar depression.
Is Latuda sedating?
Yes, generic Latuda can cause sleepiness and make you feel tired. Drowsiness (somnipathy) is among the most popular symptoms of patients with Latuda (generic name lurasidone) report.
Is Latuda addictive?
Latuda is a member of a drug class known as atypical antipsychotics. It assists with correcting chemical imbalances in the brain, which have been known to lead to mental illness. There is no evidence to indicate that Lurasone is addictive or habit-forming. It is available only with a practitioner’s prescription.
How much does Latuda cost in Canada?
The price depends on the doses, quantity, and brand. Check the top of this page for the list of our prices.
The information above for Latuda (Lurasidone) was provided to DoctorSolve.com by third parties. In no way should this information substitute for the advice of a physician. Consult a doctor or qualified health care professional if you have any medical concerns.