(Top Brand Option)
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Prozac||10mg||100||$255.00||Add To Cart|
|Prozac||20mg||28||$35.00||Add To Cart|
|Prozac||20mg||84||$69.00||Add To Cart|
See Alternative Pricing below for savings
(Affordable Generic Alternatives for Prozac)
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Fluoxetine||10mg||100||$69.00||Add To Cart|
|Fluoxetine||20mg||90||$41.00||Add To Cart|
|Fluoxetine||40mg||100||$67.00||Add To Cart|
|Fluoxetine||60mg||30||$119.00||Add To Cart|
Prozac (fluoxetine), an SSRI antidepressant, works to connect high chemical messengers (neurotransmitters) between nerve cells and helps individuals with depression, panic, anxiety, or obsessive-compulsive symptoms.
Uses of Prozac
- Fluoxetine is used to treat a major depressive disorder, panic disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, rumination disorder (bulimia), and severe premenstrual syndrome (premenstrual dysphoric disorder).
- This drug can improve your mood, sleep, appetite, and energy level, and stimulate your hope in your daily life.
- Fear, anxiety, and unwanted thoughts may be decreased, and the number of panic attacks may be reduced.
- It may also reduce the urge to perform repeated tasks (compulsions such as hand-washing, counting, and checking) due to worries about daily life.
- Fluoxetine may help reduce premenstrual symptoms, including irritability, increased appetite, and depression. Binging and purging behaviors in bulimia can be reduced through the use of this program.
10mg, 20mg, 40mg, 60mg
28, 30, 84, 90, 100
Warning & Dosage
- If you are using the liquid from this medication, be sure you use a special measuring device spoon. Do not use a household spoon since you may not be precise with your dose.
- Your response to treatment and your medical condition affects the dosage your doctor prescribes for this medication.
- Your doctor may decrease your risk of side effects by giving you a low dose and gradually increasing your dose.
- Follow your doctor’s directions carefully.
- To ensure that you get the most benefit from it, take this medication regularly.
- Use this medication each day to ensure you do not forget to take it.
- Available doses are 10 mg and 20 mg.
- Follow the directions listed on your prescription label and read all medication guides or instructions sheets.
- Your medical professional may change your dose as deemed necessary.
- Take your medication by mouth as instructed by your doctor, usually once daily in the morning.
- If you are taking this medication twice a day, your doctor might suggest that you take it in the morning and at noon.
Interactions and Warnings of Prozac
- Prozac and alcohol should not be consumed together.
- Prozac should not be used if you also take pimozide or thioridazine, or if you are being treated with methylene blue injection.
- Do not use Prozac if you have used an MAO inhibitor in the past 14 days (such as isocarboxazid, rasagiline, selegiline, phenelzine, or trans-cypromine). When taking fluoxetine with thioridazine, linezolid, pimozide, or methylene blue injection, ensure this medication is not administered.
- Tell your doctor about any changes in your mood or behavior, feelings of anxiety, panic attacks, having trouble sleeping, or if you feel impulsive, irritable, agitated, hostile, aggressive, restless, possibly more hyperactive, misunderstood, or plagued by thoughts of hurting yourself.
- Don’t stop taking Prozac without first discussing it with your doctor.
Zoloft vs Prozac
Zoloft and Prozac are seen as powerful mental wellness medicines, especially good at administering therapy for depression and decreasing anxiety for the people taking them. Studies reveal that Zoloft may have fewer adverse effects than Prozac.
Fluoxetine can be stopped abruptly, but it can result in a number of the withdrawal symptoms listed above, such as irritability, an upset stomach, dizziness, vomiting, nightmares, headaches, and or discomfort (prickling, tingling feeling on the skin).
Side Effects of Prozac
Call your doctor promptly if you experience
- Blurred vision,
- Tunnel vision,
- Eye pain,
- Or seeing halos around lights;
- Fast or pounding heartbeats,
- Fluttering in your chest,
- Shortness of breath,
- And rapid dizziness (like you might pass out);
- Your body’s low levels of sodium can result in headaches
- Slurred speech,
- Severe weakness,
- Temporary loss of coordination,
- Feeling faint.
Frequently Asked Questions About Prozac
Is it possible to use Prozac for dogs?
Yes, fluoxetine (Prozac) is an SSRI antidepressant used to treat behavioral disorders in humans and dogs.
Is Prozac for anxiety?
Fluoxetine (Prozac) is among the many antidepressant medications that may be suggested for anxiety treatment.
Is Prozac a happy pill?
The original happy pill was the antidepressant fluvoxamine, better known as Prozac. The first antidepressants of this kind to be prescribed and marketed on a large scale were fluoxetine (referred to as Happy Pill). This medication is extremely popular for the treatment of depression, but its use carries risks.
How does Prozac make you feel?
Serotonin plays a part in mood regulation. Prozac, therefore, aids the mind to keep your serotonin level to enable you to feel well emotionally as a result of improved communication between brain cells.
How quickly does Prozac work for anxiety?
Prozac is more effective than usual at the beginning of work, so the signs of improvement may not be related and may possibly take as much as six weeks to show. Additionally, keep in mind that during this time, you should continue to take the treatment.
Pricing: How much does Prozac cost in Canada?
Our Prozac prices are reasonable. We also offer generic for a much lower price. Check the top of this page for prices.
The information above for Prozac (Fluoxetine) was provided to DoctorSolve.com by third parties. In no way should this information substitute for the advice of a physician. Consult a doctor or qualified health care professional if you have any medical concerns.