(Top Brand Option)
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Cymbalta||20mg||60||$550.00||Add To Cart|
|Cymbalta||30mg||28||$73.00||Add To Cart|
|Cymbalta||30mg||84||$188.25||Add To Cart|
|Cymbalta||60mg||28||$75.00||Add To Cart|
|Cymbalta||60mg||84||$193.00||Add To Cart|
See Alternative Pricing below for savings
(Affordable Generic Alternatives for Cymbalta)
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Duloxetine||20mg||100||$74.00||Add To Cart|
|Duloxetine||30mg||28||$31.00||Add To Cart|
|Duloxetine||30mg||84||$63.00||Add To Cart|
|Duloxetine||40mg||50||$45.00||Add To Cart|
|Duloxetine||40mg||100||$79.00||Add To Cart|
|Duloxetine||60mg||28||$38.00||Add To Cart|
|Duloxetine||60mg||84||$94.00||Add To Cart|
Cymbalta Product Description
Duloxetine (Cymbalta) is an antidepressant that inhibits the reuptake of serotonin and norepinephrine (SSNRI). Duloxetine impacts chemicals in the mind that could be unbalanced through depression.
- Cymbalta may be used to treat the adult major depressive disorder.
- It is also used to treat general anxiety disorder in adults and children aged 7 or over.
- Cymbalta is used as an adult treatment for neuropathy caused by diabetes (diabetic neuropathy), or chronic joint or muscle pain (for instance, low back pain and osteoarthritis pain).
Duloxetine, Duloxetine Hydrochloride
Cymbalta, Duloxetine, Duzela
20mg, 30mg, 40mg, 60mg
28, 50, 60, 84, 100
DR Capsules, Delayed Release Capsule, Delayed Release Capsule (Enteric Coated)
Warning & Dosage
- Usual adult dose for depression: Initial dose is 20 mg to 30 mg orally 2 times a day. A maintenance dose is 60 mg per day, given either once a day or orally taken 30 mg per day. The maximum dosage is no more than 120 mg per day.
- Recommended Adult Dose for Fibromyalgia is 30 mg orally once a day for at least 1 week. A maintenance dose is 30 mg orally once a day.
- The prescribed initial adult dose for generalized anxiety disorder is 60 mg per oral dose daily, not including daytime or long-acting formulations. Maintenance of an initial episode of 60 to 120 mg per oral dose daily is advised, with or without daytime or long-acting formulation. The maximum oral dose should not exceed 120 mg per day.
- Follow all dosage instructions specified on your prescription label and all medicine guides and instruction sheets your doctor provides.
- Your physician may alter your dosage on occasion.
- Taking Cymbalta in doses above or more often than prescribed will not enhance its effectiveness and may increase side effects.
- Swallow the whole pill and do not crush, chew, break, or open it. Take it with or without food.
- Do not take duloxetine suddenly because unpleasant symptoms could result. Before stopping the medication, seek advice from your physician.
- Tell your physician if you use stimulant-containing medication, opioid-containing medication, herbal products, or antidepressant products.
- An interaction with duloxetine could lead to a condition called serotonin syndrome.
- Do not take this drug within 5 days before or 14 days after using monoamine oxidase inhibitors, such as isocarboxazid, linezolid, phenelzine, rasagiline, selegiline, or tranylcypromine, or methylene blue injection.
- If you have narrow-angle glaucoma, Cymbalta should not be used.
- If you notice any changes in your sexual function, such as a loss of desire in sex, difficulty achieving an orgasm, or (in males) erection or ejaculation problems, consult your doctor. Some sexual issues can be resolved.
Cymbalta Side Effects
Call medical attention at once if you experience
- A light-headed feeling,
- Like you might pass out;
- Unusual bruising, bleeding;
- Vision changes;
- Painful or difficult urination;
- Racing thoughts,
- Increased energy,
- Decreased need for sleep,
- Risk-taking behavior,
- Being agitated or talkative.
Stopping duloxetine abruptly may result in one or more Cymbalta withdrawal symptoms: irritability, nausea, dizziness, vomiting, nightmares, headache, and feeling prickling, and tingling on the skin. Depression is also one of the symptoms of bipolar disorder.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Cymbalta for pain?
Cymbalta considerably and quickly alleviated pain. Half of the patients diagnosed with fibromyalgia said they were feeling better within a week. Pain relief may be even greater in patients with depression, although it was additionally great at improving symptoms in patients without depression.
Does Cymbalta cause weight changes?
Cymbalta weight gain: People taking Cymbalta have reported weight changes, specifically weight gain, in a few instances. Weight gains or decreases in people taking this do not have big swings.
What is Cymbalta drug class?
Duloxetine belongs to a class of medications termed selective serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs). It works by increasing the amount of serotonin and norepinephrine, natural substances in the brain that assist in maintaining mental balance and stopping pain signals in the brain.
Does Cymbalta change your personality?
Research to date indicates that duloxetine can produce adaptive modifications in behavioral and neural mechanisms that characterize low levels of mood, growing evidence indicates that antidepressants may change emotional recognition and social development in clinical depression.
How fast does Cymbalta work for pain?
Cymbalta will take a few days to a week before you feel any effects on your mood and r pain. About 7 percent of people will feel better after one week, and nearly 50 percent will feel better within 4 weeks.
Pricing: How much does Cymbalta cost in Canada?
We offer affordable prices for this medication. A generic version is available at a lower cost. Check the top of this page for the list of prices.
The information above for Cymbalta (Duloxetine) was provided to DoctorSolve.com by third parties. In no way should this information substitute for the advice of a physician. Consult a doctor or qualified health care professional if you have any medical concerns.