Order Wellbutrin XL (Bupropion) Online From Doctor Solve.
( Top Brand Option )
See Alternative Pricing below for savings
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Wellbutrin XL||150mg||90||$145.00||Add To Cart|
|Wellbutrin XL||300mg||90||$160.00||Add To Cart|
( Affordable Generic Alternatives )
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Bupropion XL||150mg||90||$90.00||Add To Cart|
|Bupropion XL||300mg||90||$105.00||Add To Cart|
About Wellbutrin XL
Wellbutrin XL is an atypical antidepressant primarily used to treat major depressive disorder and support smoking cessation and seasonal affective disorder. Wellbutrin XL generic name is Bupropion HCL.
Uses of Wellbutrin XL
Wellbutrin XL is used to treat Depression. This drug may also be used to prevent seasonal affective disorder (SAD), a kind of depression that occurs at the same time each year (for example, during winter). This medication can improve your mood and make you feel better. It may work by restoring the brain’s natural chemical balance (dopamine, norepinephrine).
Bupropion, Bupropion XL
Bupropion XL, Wellbutrin XL
ER Tablet, Tablet
Warning & Dosage
Wellbutrin XL Dosage
- Wellbutrin XL 150 mg.
- Wellbutrin XL 300 mg.
The dose is determined by your medical condition, liver function, and treatment response.
Your doctor may recommend starting with a low dose and gradually increasing it to reduce the risk of side effects.
Do not increase your dosage or use this drug more frequently or for a longer period of time than prescribed.
You won’t get well any faster, and you’ll be more vulnerable to unfavorable consequences.
Before you start taking bupropion, and every time you get a refill, read the medication guide issued by your pharmacist.
- Take this drug once a day in the morning, with or without food, as directed by your doctor.
- You can take this medication with or after a meal or snack if you suffer stomach distress.
- If you take this medication late in the day, you may have difficulties sleeping (insomnia).
- To obtain the best benefit from this drug, take it on a daily basis.
- Take it at the same time each day to make it easier to remember.
- Crushed or chewed extended-release medications should be avoided. This can result in the whole dose of the drug being delivered at once, raising the risk of side effects.
- If the tablets have a score line, do not divide them unless your doctor or pharmacist tells you to. Swallow the full or divided pill whole, without crushing or chewing.
- Consult your doctor before discontinuing this medication. It is conceivable that you’ll need to lessen your dose progressively.
- It could take up to 4 weeks or more for you to feel the full effects of this medication. If your situation does not improve or worsen, see your doctor.
Interactions and Warnings of Wellbutrin XL
- If you are allergic to Wellbutrin XL or have any other allergies, consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking it. This medicine may contain inactive substances that cause allergic reactions or other problems. Consult your pharmacist for further information.
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history, especially if you have diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, kidney problems, liver disease, drug/alcohol use/abuse, seizures, or conditions that increase your risk of seizures (such as a brain/head injury, a brain tumor, or eating disorders like bulimia/anorexia nervosa), and a personal or family history of glaucoma (angle-closure type).
- If you are suddenly ceasing the use of sedatives (including benzodiazepines like lorazepam), seizure medications, or alcohol, this medication should not be utilized. This may raise your chances of having a seizure.
- You may become dizzy if you use this drug.
- If you drink or use marijuana, you may get dizzy (cannabis).
- Do not drive, operate machinery, or engage in any other activity that necessitates alertness unless you are certain you can do so safely.
- Alcoholic beverages should be avoided.
Side Effects of Wellbutrin XL
If you have symptoms of an allergic reaction, seek emergency medical attention.
- Swollen glands
- Difficulty breathing
- Swelling in your face or throat
- Sore throat
- Burning eyes
- Skin pain
- A rash that is red or purple in color, blistering, and itchy
Mood or behavior changes, anxiety, depression, panic attacks, difficulty sleeping, or if you feel impulsive, impatient, agitated, hostile, aggressive, restless, hyperactive (mentally or physically), more despondent, or have suicidal or self-harming ideas should all be reported to your doctor.
- Convulsion (seizures)
- Unexpected mood or behavior changes
- Seeing halos around lights
- Tunnel vision
- Eye pain or swelling
- Impaired vision
Frequently Asked Questions About Wellbutrin XL
Is Wellbutrin XL for anxiety?
In one clinical experiment, Wellbutrin XL was found to be as beneficial for anxiety as escitalopram (Lexapro), a typical antidepressant used by doctors. Wellbutrin XL may also help with anxiety symptoms associated with depression.
Is Wellbutrin XL for weight loss?
Bupropion is the active ingredient in the antidepressants Wellbutrin XL and Wellbutrin SR. Both Wellbutrin XL and Wellbutrin SR can cause weight gain or loss, but reduced weight is more common.
Is there a difference between Wellbutrin SR vs XL?
Yes. Wellbutrin SR is a sustained-release formulation, while Wellbutrin XL is an extended-release formulation. Both of these products require a prescription, which must specify which version you require.
How much is Wellbutrin XL in Canada?
You can find our prices on this page by clicking here.
The information above for Wellbutrin XL (Bupropion) was provided to DoctorSolve.com by third parties. In no way should this information substitute for the advice of a physician. Consult a doctor or qualified health care professional if you have any medical concerns.