Order Jardiance (Empagliflozin) Online From Doctor Solve.
( Top Brand Option )
See Alternative Pricing below for savings
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Jardiance||10mg||30||$73.00||Add To Cart|
|Jardiance||10mg||90||$187.00||Add To Cart|
|Jardiance||25mg||60||$138.00||Add To Cart|
|Jardiance||25mg||90||$198.00||Add To Cart|
( Affordable Generic Alternatives )
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Empagliflozin||10mg||100||$89.00||Add To Cart|
|Empagliflozin||25mg||100||$80.00||Add To Cart|
Jardiance (empagliflozin) is an oral diabetes medication that aids in blood sugar control. Empagliflozin aids in the removal of glucose from the bloodstream via the kidneys.
Uses of Jardiance
Empagliflozin is used in combination with a healthy diet and exercise program to help persons with type 2 diabetes manage their blood sugar levels. Blood sugar regulation can avoid kidney disease, blindness, nerve diseases, limb loss, and sexual function concerns. This drug helps people with type 2 diabetes and heart disease reduce their chance of dying from a heart attack, stroke, or heart failure. It works by improving your kidneys’ ability to remove sugar. This is also used to lower the risk of cardiovascular death and hospitalization in adults with heart failure (a condition in which the heart is weak and cannot pump sufficient blood supply to the remainder of the body). Jardiance isn’t approved for type 1 diabetes treatment.
30, 60, 90, 100
Film Coated Tablet, Tablet
Warning & Dosage
The usual dose for adults with type 2 diabetes:
- Jardiance 10 mg orally once a day in the morning is the recommended starting dose.
- If patients tolerate therapy well and need more glycemic control, they increase to 25 mg orally once a day.
- Maximum daily dose: Jardiance 25 mg
Jardiance cost depends on your dose. We offer very affordable pricing on this medication. Check the top of the page.
Before you start taking empagliflozin, and every time you get a refill, read the Medication Guide issued by your pharmacist.
- Consult your doctor as soon as possible if you have concerns.
- Take this drug once a day in the morning, with or without food, as directed by your doctor.
- Your medical condition and treatment response dictates the dosage.
- Take this medication every day.
- Take this prescription at the same time every day in order for you to remember.
- If your illness does not improve or worsen, contact your doctor as soon as possible.
Interactions and Warnings of Jardiance
- Jardiance should not be used if you are allergic to empagliflozin or if you have a serious renal illness (or if you are on dialysis).
- Jardiance should not be used if you have serious kidney disease, are on dialysis, or have diabetic ketoacidosis.
- It may lead you to get dehydrated, making you feel weak or dizzy (especially when you stand up).
- If you’re unwell with vomiting or diarrhea or eating or drinking less than normal, call your doctor.
- It can induce significant infections in the penis and vaginal area. If you have burning, itching, odor, discharge, discomfort, tenderness, redness, or swelling of the vaginal or rectal area, fever, or don’t feel well, seek medical attention immediately.
Side Effects of Jardiance
Consult with your doctor or pharmacist as soon as possible if any of these side effects persist or worsen.
- Frequent urination
You can reduce the risk of dizziness and lightheadedness by slowly rising from a sitting or lying position.
Some side effects may be more common in older adults. The most common side effects are these:
- An infection of the bladder; or
- Women’s yeast infection (vaginal itching or discharge).
Frequently Asked Questions About Jardiance
What is Jardiance used for?
Empagliflozin is used in combination with a healthy diet and exercise program to help persons with type 2 diabetes manage their blood sugar levels. Kidney illness, blindness, nerve disorders, limb loss, and sexual function problems can all be prevented with good blood sugar control.
What are the dangers of taking Jardiance?
The following are the most dangerous Jardiance side effects:
- Blood pressure is low
- Low blood sugar levels
- Acute kidney damage or dysfunction.
- Urinary tract infection (UTI) (urosepsis)
- Infection of the kidneys (pyelonephritis)
- Gangrene is a type of gangrene that (necrotizing fasciitis of the perineum)
Is Jardiance better than metformin?
Jardiance may be a suitable choice if you are already taking metformin and need an additional drug to help control your diabetes. If you are in danger of heart attack or kidney damage, this may be a good choice. Metformin and Jardiance are both safe to take together, but each has its own set of side effects to be mindful of.
What time of day should I take this Jardiance?
This is a diabetes medication that is used to treat type 2 diabetes. It’s taken once a day, with or without food, in the morning. The medicine is quickly absorbed by your body, peaking in your bloodstream approximately an hour and a half after you take it.
Is Jardiance causing you to pee a lot?
It may cause you to urinate more frequently than usual because it works to decrease blood sugar. This was a common side effect in Jardiance users. Increased urination could put you in danger of dehydration.
How long does Jardiance take to start working?
The Jardiance will begin to work in 30 to 60 minutes. However, it may take a few days to several weeks to get your blood sugar levels under control when you initially start taking the medication. Your doctor will keep track of your progress and, if necessary, increase your Jardiance dosage.
How much is the price of this medication?
You may check the pricing of this product by clicking here.
The information above for Jardiance (Empagliflozin) was provided to DoctorSolve.com by third parties. In no way should this information substitute for the advice of a physician. Consult a doctor or qualified health care professional if you have any medical concerns.