Order Levitra (Vardenafil) Online From Doctor Solve.
( Top Brand Option )
See Alternative Pricing below for savings
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Levitra||5mg||12||$168.00||Add To Cart|
|Levitra||10mg||12||$181.00||Add To Cart|
|Levitra||10mg||24||$360.00||Add To Cart|
|Levitra||10mg||36||$535.00||Add To Cart|
|Levitra||20mg||4||$84.00||Add To Cart|
|Levitra||20mg||12||$221.00||Add To Cart|
( Affordable Generic Options )
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Vardenafil||10mg||30||$47.00||Add To Cart|
|Vardenafil||10mg||60||$78.45||Add To Cart|
|Vardenafil||10mg||90||$109.85||Add To Cart|
|Vardenafil||20mg||10||$34.00||Add To Cart|
|Vardenafil||20mg||30||$81.00||Add To Cart|
|Vardenafil||20mg||90||$225.00||Add To Cart|
Levitra is a medication used to treat male sexual dysfunction. It is a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor and works by relaxing the smooth muscles of the penis. This allows for increased blood flow and better sexual function. This is available in tablet form in this drug store.
In this website, you can buy Levitra online.
- Levitra (vardenafil) relaxes the muscles that clothe the walls of blood vessels, facilitating the flow of blood to certain parts of the body.
- It is a medication used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence).
- It can be used for various other things that aren’t included in this drug guide.
- Levitra and its generic counterpart (vardenafil) are also available in the following dosages: 5 mg, 10 mg, and 20 mg.
- You are encouraged to read the patient instructions leaflet from your doctor before consuming vardenafil and receiving future refills. Make sure that your pharmacist or doctor knows if you have any concerns.
- Use this medication by mouth as prescribed by your doctor, generally as needed. Vardenafil should be taken around one hour before sexual activity, with or without meals. Take no more than once a day, at least 24 hours must elapse between two doses. The dosage is determined by your medical condition, treatment outcome, and any accompanying medications you may be taking.
- Keep a list of everything you use and give it to your doctor and pharmacist (including prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs, and herbal products).
- Don’t eat or drink grapefruit while taking this medication unless your doctor tells you it’s safe. Grapefruit may decrease the possibility of unpleasant side effects caused by this medication. If you can, book a session with your medical professional. Contact your health care provider in case your condition does not improve.
Levitra Side Effects
If you have any of the following symptoms, stop taking this prescription and visit your doctor right away:
- Ringing in the ears,
- Hands, ankles, or feet swell;
- Breathing problems;
- A sense of dizziness;
- A painful penile erection that lasts 4 hours or more; or
- A convulsion (convulsions).
Some of the worst side effects include the following.
- Sinus ache and a stuffy nose;
- Headaches, vertigo;
- Stomach ache; or
- Back ache
- When Levitra is combined with some other medications, it can induce a dangerous drop in blood pressure. If you’re using riociguat (Adempas) or a nitrate medicine like nitroglycerin, you shouldn’t take vardenafil.
- If you’re also taking a nitrate drug for chest discomfort or heart issues, such as nitroglycerin, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, or some recreational drugs like “poppers,” don’t use Levitra. If you use this with a nitrate drug, your blood pressure may drop suddenly and dramatically.
- Call your doctor or go to the local emergency hospital if your erection is painful or lasts longer than 4 hours.
- If you have a sudden visual loss, stop taking this medicine and seek immediate medical attention.
- If you become dizzy or nauseated during sexual activity or experience pain, numbness, or tingling in your chest, arms, neck, or jaw, stop and call your doctor. You may be experiencing a major adverse effect.
How much does Levitra cost?
Levitra costs vary depending on the pharmacy and your dosage. We also offer generic vardenafil for a cheaper cost.
Frequently Asked Questions About Levitra
How to take Levitra for the best result?
The recommended dose is 10 mg. 25 to 60 minutes before sexual activity. With sexual stimulation, you may achieve an erection anywhere from 25 minutes to four to five hours after taking this drug. Take one tablet with one single glass of liquid.
Is Levitra stronger than Viagra?
Levitra’s maximum dose is 20 mg, while Viagra’s maximum dose is 100 mg. This on the other hand, is more potent than Viagra and may require a smaller dose. Your doctor can assist you in determining the appropriate dose for you.
How long does Levitra 20 mg last?
The effects of Viagra and Levitra take around 30 minutes to kick in, and they continue for about 4 hours.
Is Levitra safe to take every day?
It is critical to take no more than one Levitra tablet every day. You shouldn’t take it every day, either. If you have sex multiple times a week, a daily therapy like Cialis can be best for you.
How quickly does Levitra work?
The effects of Viagra and Levitra take around 30 minutes to kick in, and they continue for about four hours.
Levitra, Valif, Zhewitra
20mg, 10mg, 5mg
12, 30, 90, 4, 10, 36, 24, 60