What is Tri-Luma Cream used for?
Tri-Luma Cream for Melasma:
- Tri-Luma is a cream used to treat skin conditions such as melasma, which is a darkening of the skin caused by hormones.
- It can also be used to treat acne, wrinkles, and other signs of aging.
The cream contains three ingredients: fluocinolone acetonide, hydroquinone, and tretinoin. Fluocinolone acetonide is a steroid that helps to reduce inflammation. Hydroquinone is a bleaching agent that helps to lighten dark patches of skin. Tretinoin is a form of vitamin A that helps to increase cell turnover and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
Tri-Luma for Hyperpigmentation:
- It is also a prescription cream used to treat hyperpigmentation or dark patches on the skin.
Tri Luma Cream
Warning & Dosage
Tri-Luma Cream Dosage and Directions for Use:
- Pay close attention to the instructions on the prescription drug label. It is not recommended to use this medication outside of the recommended dosage range or for an extended period of time.
- Tri-Luma should only be applied to the skin. Rinse with water if any of the medication goes in your eyes or mouth.
- Typically, it is used once a day, at least 30 minutes before bed. Pay attention to your doctor’s advice.
- Before applying this medication, wash your face gently with a light cleanser. Rinse the skin, then pat it dry.
- Only the skin with melasma should get a thin film of the medication, along with around half an inch of the surrounding skin. Avoid getting the medication in your nasal wrinkles or on your lips.
- Don’t use a bandage to cover the treated skin. The usage of bandages may have negative effects by increasing the amount of medication that is absorbed through the skin.
- Once the medication has been applied, wash your hands.
- Tri-Luma should only be used temporarily to get the intended effects. To stop further skin darkening, this medication shouldn’t be taken frequently.
- Applying this medication more frequently than advised or in greater doses won’t make it work any faster and could worsen negative effects.
- Tri-Luma should be used as a component of an all-encompassing skin care regimen that also involves avoiding direct sunlight, applying an effective sunscreen with a minimum SPF of 30, and donning aprons.
- Keep your items free from heat and moisture at room temperature.
- Even if they have the same symptoms as you, do not share this medication with anybody else.
Cautions when using Tri-Luma Cream
When using Tri-Luma, there are some things you should avoid.
- Avoid using tanning beds or being in the sun. When you are outside, put on protective gear and use sunscreen (SPF 30 or greater).
- If you’re pregnant or breastfeeding, you should not use the product.
- Do not apply this medication to broken skin, and avoid getting it in your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Also, be careful not to overuse Tri-Luma, using it too often can cause skin irritation.
- If you experience any adverse effects while using this cream, stop using the product and consult your dermatologist.
Tri-Luma Cream Side Effects
Tri-Luma Cream may cause side effects, including erythema, scaling, dryness, pruritus, and a burning sensation.
In some cases, patients may also experience headaches, insomnia, anxiety, depression, and skin discoloration.
Patients should consult their doctor if they experience any adverse effects while using Tri-Luma Cream.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Tri-luma need to be refrigerated?
Although shipping the product does not need to be done using a cold pack, it is recommended that it be stored in a refrigerator once received at 2-8 degrees Celsius and protected from freezing.
Where to buy Tri-Luma Cream?
If you’re looking for a trusted source to buy Tri-Luma, look no further than right here in Canada at Doctorsolve.com. Our selection of products is second to none, and we offer competitive prices on all of our items. Additionally, we only carry products that are proven to be safe and effective. So, whether you’re looking for something to help relieve symptoms of melasma or just want some general relief, we have the perfect product for you.
Is Tri-Luma a bleaching Cream?
The active ingredients in Tri-Luma are hydroquinone, tretinoin, and fluocinonide. Hydroquinone is a skin-bleaching agent that works by inhibiting the production of melanin, the pigment that gives skin its color.
How long does it take for Tri-Luma to work?
Significant progress might not be seen for up to 4 weeks. It is not advised to take this medication for an extended duration (such as longer than 8 weeks) without taking breaks from it. After receiving treatment for four weeks, let your doctor know if your disease persists or gets worse.
Can you use retinol with Tri-Luma?
There are no known interactions between Tri-Luma and Retin-A. This does not imply that there are no interactions, though. Always get advice from your doctor.
How much does Tri-Luma Cream cost in Canada?
Tri-Luma Cream cost may vary depending on the strength you are purchasing. Our pharmacy may be able to offer a lower price. You can safely buy this medication from us here at our online pharmacy at a competitive price.
The information above for Tri-Luma Cream (Fluocinolone/Hydroquinone/Tretinoin) was provided to DoctorSolve.com by third parties. In no way should this information substitute for the advice of a physician. Consult a doctor or qualified health care professional if you have any medical concerns.