5 Foods That Will Give You Healthy Skin
You always hear about the foods that make your skin nasty and greasy, but what about the foods that make you skin nice and clean? Well there are plenty of foods that help your skin look immaculate. I wish I knew about this earlier on.
Side Note: Just as a kind of side not, I shouldn’t have to, but I’ll just remind you that if you really want your skin to look and feel good avoid junk/fast food at all cost. Avoid McDonalds like the plague; the amounts of grease and fat are not good for your skin or the rest of your body for that matter.
- Low Fat Yogurt – Low fat yogurt and other low fat dairy products are amazing for the skin. Vitamin A is essential for the healthy growth and development of your skin. Vitamin A is an antioxidant the helps your skin repair, and even stay moist. Also, it produces the enzymes that stabilise the production of collagen, and is often added to skin creams under the name stabilised retinol.
- Mangoes – Mangoes are also full of vitamin A. They will help keep skin nice and healthy and repair cells making sure your skin doesn’t look flaky.
- Almonds – Almonds are full of another vitamin, vitamin E. Vitamin E helps moisturize your skin and aids in the protection from damage and premature aging.
- Green Tea – Green tea has been proven to due amazing things for the body. Because green tea contains antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agents it will help repair and protect your skin. Additionally, green tea has shown that it aids in the prevention of many cancers. It does this by fighting off free radicals which also cause premature aging of the skin.
- Water – Water should be a no brainer, but many people forget to drink enough of it. Receiving adequate hydration is important for maintaining healthy skin. Drink actual water not pops and especially not energy drinks which contain an unbelievable amount of sugars.DoctorSolve Healthcare Solutions Inc., a Canadian Internet-based pharmacy intermediary (license #BC X23), offers low cost, long-term prescription drugs. A professionally registered pharmacist fills all Canadian prescriptions. A certified member of the Canadian International Pharmacy Association, DoctorSolve is ranked as one of the best online Canadian pharmacies.For more information on how to order Canada drugs safely and securely call 1-866-732-0305 or visit https://www.doctorsolve.com/ – a trusted and reliable Canadian online pharmacy since 1999.