Order Multaq (Dronedarone) Online From Doctor Solve.
( Top Brand Option )
See Alternative Pricing below for savings
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Multaq||400mg||60||$189.00||Add To Cart|
|Multaq||400mg||120||$363.00||Add To Cart|
|Multaq||400mg||180||$537.00||Add To Cart|
Multaq is a prescription medication that is used to treat the symptoms of atrial fibrillation and flutter. This can be taken on its own or in combination with other drugs. It’s a Class III antiarrhythmic drug.
Multaq’s safety and effectiveness in children are unknown.
There is currently no generic equivalent version for Multaq in the United States.
- It aids in the maintenance of normal heartbeats in people with life-threatening atrial rhythm problems (the upper chambers of the heart that allow blood to flow into the heart).
- This medication can assist you in avoiding hospitalization because of a heart rhythm problem called atrial fibrillation.
The usual adult dose is a singular Multaq 400 mg tablet twice a day with a meal for Atrial Fibrillation and Flutter.
Antiarrhythmics (e.g., amiodarone, flecainide, propafenone, quinidine, disopyramide, dofetilide, sotalol) and strong CYP3A inhibitors (e.g., ketoconazole) must be stopped before commencing Multaq.
- Multaq should be taken exactly as directed by your doctor. Read all the medicine instructions on the guide papers that came with your prescription and follow all of the instructions on the label.
- One tablet should be taken with food in the morning and one tablet with food in the evening.
- Your heart function may be evaluated every three months with continued use of this medication. Do not stop taking Multaq without consulting your doctor.
- Check your pulse frequently, and if you observe an unusual beat, call your doctor.
- Must store at a temperature of 25°C (77°F).
- If you miss a dose, skip it, and take your next dose at the scheduled time. Don’t take two doses at once.
Multaq Side Effects:
If you experience any of the symptoms listed below, contact your doctor right away.
- Shortness of breath
- Dry cough
- Urination is minimal or non-existent;
- Rapid or hammering heartbeats
- Chest fluttering
- Sudden disorientation
- Rapid weight gain
- Loss of appetite
- Stomach pain (upper right side)
- Dark urine
- Yellowing of the skin or eyes
- Grapefruit has the potential to interact with dronedarone and induce negative side effects. When taking Multaq, stay away from grapefruit or grapefruit juice.
- If you have severe atrial fibrillations that cause shortness of breath even when relaxing, or if you’ve just been admitted to the hospital because your atrial fibrillations have worsened, don’t take this drug.
- Also, if you have a certain type of irregular heartbeat (permanent atrial fibrillation) that will not or cannot be turned back to a normal heart rhythm, do not use this drug.
- If you have any of these problems, Multaq may raise your chance of mortality, stroke, or needing hospital treatment for heart failure.
- For more information and to explore the dangers and benefits of dronedarone, talk to your doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions About Multaq:
What is the generic name of Multaq?
Dronedarone is the generic medication for Multaq.
What does the drug Multaq do?
If you have experienced certain types of irregular heartbeats (paroxysmal or chronic atrial fibrillation) in the past but now have a normal heart rhythm, you may need to take this medicine. It aids in maintaining a normal cardiac rhythm and reduces the likelihood of having to go to the hospital for atrial fibrillation.
What other medicines should not be taken with Multaq?
If you have any of the following conditions, you should not take dronedarone:
- Are taking a medicine that might cause polymorphic ventricle tachycardia (e.g., phenothiazines [promethazine])
- Tricyclic antidepressants [amitriptyline, clomipramine, desipramine]
How quickly does Multaq work?
It could take up to a week for this drug to build up in your system. Continue to take Multaq as directed, and consult your doctor if you have any questions about medical concerns or side effects.
Does Multaq lower your blood pressure?
Yes, this medication can modestly reduce blood pressure and cause more significant reductions in heart rate during atrial fibrillation. These two effects are potential mechanisms of stroke risk reduction.
Why does Multaq need to be taken with food?
Taking it on an empty stomach can raise the quantity of Multaq in your blood, making you more susceptible to negative effects.
How much is the price of this medication?
You may check the pricing of this product by clicking here.
60, 180, 120
Film Coated Tablet
The information above for Multaq (Dronedarone) was provided to DoctorSolve.com by third parties. In no way should this information substitute for the advice of a physician. Consult a doctor or qualified health care professional if you have any medical concerns.