Order Zetia (Ezetimibe) Online From Doctor Solve.
( Top Brand Option )
See Alternative Pricing below for savings
Zetia Product Description
Zetia (Ezetimibe) decreases LDL cholesterol (bad cholesterol) in the blood. Zetia and weight gain are connected because Ezetimibe causes the body to retain more water and can also cause an increase in appetite.
Zetia Drug Class: Lipid-Lowering Agents, 2-Azetidinones.
- Zetia is used to treat high cholesterol in people who can’t control their cholesterol levels with dietary changes and exercise on their own.
- It works to reduce the cholesterol processed by the body. You should continue on a cholesterol-lowering diet while taking this drug.
- Other cholesterol-lowering medications are often combined with it.
- The recommended dose is Zetia 10 mg once daily.
- Read and follow all directions on your prescription label and any written instructions from your doctor or pharmacy.
- Take this exactly as prescribed by your physician.
- Medications can be taken with or without food.
- It might be administered at the same time with fenofibrate or with a drug such as a statin such as atorvastatin, lovastatin, simvastatin, pravastatin, or Fluvastatin.
- Your treatment can include diet, exercise, weight management, and blood tests.
- You may need to undergo frequent medical tests, regardless of whether you have any symptoms.
- Keep far from excessive heat and moisture.
Zetia Side Effects
Older adults are more at risk for side effects which can include:
- Stuffy nose symptoms such as a cold,
- Sore throat;
- Pain in an arm or leg;
- Joint pain;
- Or muscle pain while on the drug with a statin.
- This is only a part of a complete treatment program that includes diet, exercise, and weight control.
- Adhere to your diet, medication, and exercise routines closely, even when taking other cholesterol medications.
- Consult your physician about dosing instructions, particularly if you also take other cholesterol medications.
- You should not use this medicine if you have a serious form of liver disease or a severe case of a statin (anticholesterol) medicine.
- The nearest healthcare facility should be contacted immediately if you have unexplained muscle pain, tenderness, weakness, fever, unusual fatigue, and dark-colored urine.
How much does Zetia cost?
DoctorSolve.com offers affordability on all your medications including this medication. We have both brand and generic Ezetimibe available. Check the top of this page for pricing.
Frequently Asked Questions About Zetia
Is Zetia a statin?
Zetia isn’t a statin drug. It belongs to a class of drugs known as cholesterol absorption inhibitors. (A class of drugs is a group of medications that function in a similar way.) Drugs in this class prevent your small intestine from absorbing cholesterol.
Is Zetia a good alternative to statins?
You can use Zetia (ezetimibe) as an alternative to statins if you are having problems managing your cholesterol. Always talk to your doctor if you have any questions about your medication.
Who should not take Zetia?
People with acute inflammation of the pancreas, severe renal impairment, rhabdomyolysis, abnormal liver function tests, unexpected muscle pain or tenderness with enhanced creatine kinase level should avoid taking Zetia.
Should Zetia be taken at night?
There is no ideal time to take Zetia, as it works the same whether taken in the morning, afternoon, or evening. This is taken once daily, at the same time each day, and it can be taken with or without food.
100, 28, 84