Order Livalo (Pitavastatin) Online From Doctor Solve.
( Top Brand Option )
See Alternative Pricing below for savings
( Affordable Generic Alternatives )
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Pitavastatin||1mg||100||$144.00||Add To Cart|
|Pitavastatin||2mg||100||$156.00||Add To Cart|
|Pitavastatin||4mg||100||$196.00||Add To Cart|
- Livalo (pitavastatin) is a medicine used to reduce cholesterol levels. It belongs to a class of medications called statins, which work by blocking the production of cholesterol in the body. This drug is available as a tablet that is taken by mouth.
- Taking this medicine exactly as prescribed by your physician is vital. Do not stop taking this without talking to your doctor first, as this can increase your risk of developing health problems.
- Pitavastatin is a drug class in the HMG CoA reductase inhibitor category.
- It is only part of a complete system of care that includes diet, exercise, and weight control. Pay attention to your diet, medications, and exercise routines.
- This drug can be used along with diet to lower blood levels of “bad” cholesterol (low-density lipoprotein, or LDL) and triglycerides to raise levels of “good” cholesterol (high-density lipoprotein), A triglyceride (fat in the blood) can be lowered.
- This is used to treat high cholesterol in adults. Lowering your cholesterol may help prevent heart disease and heart failure.
- It is also utilized to treat an inherited type of high cholesterol in people 8 years old or older.
1mg, 2mg, 4mg
Film Coated Tablet, Tablet
Warnings & Dosage
- Follow the instructions on your prescription label exactly when you take this medicine. You will likely need to adjust or change your dose to get the right effects.
- Do not take this drug in larger or smaller quantities or for longer periods of time than recommended.
- You can easily take this with or without food.
- In a similar manner to each day, take it at the same time.
You may need to stop using this medicine briefly if you have uncontrolled:
- An electrolyte imbalance (such as high or low potassium levels in your blood), such as an electrolyte imbalance.
- Severely low blood pressure,
- A severe infection or illness,
- Or surgery
- Or a medical emergency.
- Livalo 2 mg and Livalo 4 mg are available.
- Initial adult dose for hyperlipidemia is 2 mg transferred orally 1 time a day with or without food. Maintenance dose is 1 to 4 mg transferred orally 1 time a day with or without food. Maximum daily dose is 4 mg transferred orally 1 time a day with or without food.
Side Effects of Livalo
One of Livalo side effects is weight gain. Other most common side effects could include:
- Muscle pain,
- Pain in your arms or legs,
- Back pain,
- Or diarrhea,
Frequently Asked Questions About Livalo
How much does Livalo cost?
Livalo cost can be expensive, depending on the dosage. Check the top of this description for prices.
What is Livalo?
A statin drug known as livalo (pitavastatin) helps increase blood cholesterol levels in people with high cholesterol or abnormal levels.
What are the differences between Livalo vs Lipitor?
Livalo works similarly to Lipitor to lower cholesterol. A clinical trial was conducted to seek how Livalo and Lipitor worked in the treatment of high cholesterol. It showed that the 4-mg dose of Pitavastatin lowered LDL (bad) cholesterol similarly to Lipitor 20 mg, and Livalo 2 mg similarly to Lipitor 10 mg.
Is Livalo a strong statin?
This drug is a great deal more potent than the statins Lipitor and Zocor. According to studies, 2 mg of this, is equivalent to 10 mg of Lipitor and is as effective at reducing lipids as 20 mg of Zocor. Additionally, 2 mg of this medicine reduces cholesterol to a similar extent as 20 mg of Zocor.
Who should not take Livalo?
You should not use this if you are allergic to pitavastatin or have a significantly abnormal liver enzyme test. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or taking cyclosporine, do not use this drug either.
Should I take Livalo at night?
There is no particular time that you should take Livalo, it can be taken at any given time (usually morning or night). The time of day that you take Livalo will have no effect on how well it works or the level of side effects you may experience.
The information above for Livalo (Pitavastatin) was provided to DoctorSolve.com by third parties. In no way should this information substitute for the advice of a physician. Consult a doctor or qualified health care professional if you have any medical concerns.