Order Nexletol (Bempedoic Acid) Online From Doctor Solve.
About Nexletol (Bempedoic Acid)
Nexletol (Bempedoic acid) is a prescription medicine used as an adjunct to diet and other lifestyle changes to lower low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL-C) in adults with primary hypercholesterolemia or mixed dyslipidemia.
Nexletol contains the active drug Bempedoic acid. Nexletol belongs to the adenosine triphosphate-citrate lyase (ACL) inhibitor class of medicines. A drug class is a group of pharmaceuticals that function in the same way.
In addition to diet and other lipid-reducing medications, Nexletol is a prescription drug used to treat adults who need extra lowering of “bad” cholesterol (LDL-C) and have:
- high levels of LDL-C are caused by the genetic disorder heterozygous familial hypercholesterolemia (HeFH), and/or
- recognized cardiovascular condition.
Whether Nexletol is safe and effective in persons with severe renal problems, particularly those on dialysis for end-stage kidney disease is unknown.
Uses of Nexletol (Bempedoic Acid)
- Nexletol works by inhibiting ATP citrate lyase, an enzyme needed to synthesize cholesterol. It works by reducing the amount of cholesterol made by the liver.
- Nexletol is an adjunct to other cholesterol-lowering medications, such as statins.
- Cholesterol is a naturally occurring fatty substance in your body. It is produced by the liver but is also found in foods such as beef, cheese, and eggs. Cholesterol aids your body in key tasks such as hormone and nutrient production.
- However, having more cholesterol than your body requires can lead to major complications, such as heart disease. A lack of activity and eating too many high-cholesterol meals can contribute to elevated cholesterol. However, it is also possible that your genes are to blame. HeFH is a hereditary (inherited) disorder that results in excessive cholesterol.
- Nexletol is available as a tablet to be taken by mouth. The recommended dose is one 180 mg tablet once daily, with or without food.
- If needed, your dose may be increased to 340 mg once daily. The maximum recommended dose is 680 mg per day.
Warnings & Dosage
Interactions and Warnings Of Nexletol (Bempedoic Acid)
Inform your doctor if you have gout or have ever had it, if you have ever experienced tendon issues, are pregnant or breastfeeding, or are planning to become pregnant or breastfeed, have serious kidney or liver issues, or are on pravastatin or simvastatin.
Nexletol can interact with other medications, herbs, or vitamins you might be taking. Be sure to tell your doctor about all the drugs you take (prescription and over-the-counter) and any herbal supplements or vitamins.
Some people may have an allergic reaction to Nexletol.
Medicines are occasionally prescribed for purposes different from those indicated in the Patient Information Leaflet. Use Nexletol only for the condition for which it was given. Do not administer Nexletol to anybody else, even if they have the same symptoms. It could be harmful to them. You can obtain Nexletol information from your pharmacist or healthcare practitioner.
Side Effects of Nexletol (Bempedoic Acid)
Nexletol can also have serious side effects, which include:
- Elevated uric acid levels in the blood can lead to gout, a painful joint disease. If you have any of the following symptoms, contact your doctor.
- Significant foot discomfort, particularly in the big toe joint.
- Warm joints
- Painful joints
- Redness of the joints
- Tendon problems: If you have any of the following indications or symptoms of tendon rupture, stop using Nexletol immediately and seek medical attention.
- Snap or pop in a tendon area is heard or felt.
- Bruises immediately following a tendon injury.
- Incapable of moving or putting weight on the affected area
The most common side effects of Nexletol include the following:
- symptoms of the common cold, flu, or flu-like symptoms
- back pain
- stomach pain
- increased liver enzymes
- muscle spasms
- pain in the shoulder, legs, or arms
Contact your physician immediately if you experience any of these side effects.
Frequently Asked Questions about Nexletol (Bempedoic Acid)
Is Nexletol better than a statin?
Nexletol is a new cholesterol-lowering medication that has been shown to be more effective than statins. Statins are the most commonly prescribed cholesterol-lowering medications, but they have been associated with side effects such as muscle pain and fatigue. Nexletol has been shown to be more effective at reducing LDL cholesterol levels and is associated with fewer side effects.
Can you just stop taking Nexletol?
If you’re considering quitting Nexletol, know it’s possible to stop taking the medication without experiencing severe withdrawal symptoms. However, Nexletol is a powerful medication, and it’s important to be under a doctor’s care when you decide to stop.
Does Bempedoic acid cause weight gain?
No, Bempedoic acid does not cause weight gain. In fact, it may even help you lose weight. Bempedoic acid is a new type of cholesterol-lowering drug that reduces cholesterol production in your liver.
Where to Buy Nexletol (Bempedoic Acid)?
If you are looking for a trusted pharmacy to buy Nexletol (Bempedoic Acid) online, look no further than DoctorSolve. We are a licensed and certified online pharmacy that offers great prices on all of our medications, including this medication.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us toll-free at 1-866-732-0305. Buy Nexletol (Bempedoic Acid) from DoctorSolve now!
Nexletol (Bempedoic Acid) Price
Nexletol (Bempedoic Acid) price may vary depending on the dosage and quantity you need. We offer competitive pricing on our medications, so check the list of prices for this medication at the top of this page.
The information above for (Bempedoic Acid) was provided to DoctorSolve.com by third parties. In no way should this information substitute for the advice of a physician. Consult a doctor or qualified health care professional if you have any medical concerns.