Order Colcrys (Colchicine) Online From Doctor Solve.
( Affordable Generic Options )
Colcrys (colchicine) lowers the way the body reacts to uric acid crystals, decreasing swelling and pain. Colcrys drug is approved to treat gout in adults, and it can also be used to treat a medical condition known as Familial Mediterranean Fever in children and adults older than 4 years old.
- Generic types of colchicine have been used to manage or stop gout attacks or treat symptoms of Behçet syndrome (such as swelling, redness, warmth, and pain).
- Colcrys for gout attacks.
- Colchicine works to soothe swelling and lessen the formation of uric acid crystals that cause pain in the affected joint(s).
- Colcrys 0.5 mg and Colcrys 0.6 mg are the available dosages.
- Read the drug guide provided by your pharmacist before you begin taking colchicine and get a refill.
- If you have questions regarding the information, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Swallow this medication with or without food if advised by your doctor.
- Dosing recommendations vary greatly and can be used instead of the following recommendation.
- If you are taking this medication to treat a gout attack, pay careful attention to the directions given to you by your doctor. Taking this medication when you sense the first symptoms of a health problem helps. The recommended dose is 1.2 milligrams at the first sign of an attack, followed by Colcrys 0.6 milligrams one hour later. The maximum allowable dose is 1.8 milligrams during the 1-hour duration. Let your doctor know if you have another gout attack as soon as she sees you.
Colcrys Side Effects
Seek emergency medical attention right away if you develop very serious side effects, including
- Unusual bleeding,
- Severe diarrhea or vomiting,
- Weakness or muscle pain
- Sudden numbness or tingling in your fingers or toes,
- The color of the lips can be pale or gray,
- Palms of hands,
- Sore throat that does not go away, fever’s symptoms may indicate an infection.
- Unusual weakness.
- Colcrys isn’t a cure for gouty arthritis or Behcets syndrome, and it won’t stop them from getting worse. Colcrys should not be used as a painkiller for other conditions.
- Before beginning Colcrys, tell your doctor if you have any liver or kidney problems, heart disease, a stomach ulcer, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, intestinal bleeding, or any other serious gastrointestinal disorder.
- If you do Colcrys on a regular basis, you may need regular blood tests. Don’t skip any important tests.
How much does Colcrys cost in Canada?
We only have the generic version available. This is super affordable. Check the top of this page.
Frequently Asked Questions About Colcrys:
What does Colcrys do?
Colchicine reduces swelling and lowers the accumulation of uric acid crystals that cause pain in a particular joint(s). This medication is also used to prevent pain attacks in the abdomen, chest, or joints caused by a particular inherited disease (familial Mediterranean fever).
How quickly does Colcrys work?
Colchicine starts to work around 30 minutes to two hours. It works by working on uric acid crystals and decreasing swelling brought on by the affected joint(s) pain. It is also used to relieve pain in the abdomen, chest, or joints in patients suffering from familial Mediterranean fever.
How long should I take Colcrys for gout?
Colchicine is not recommended for long-term use. It is taken to eliminate the pain of a gout attack.
Is it OK to take colchicine every day?
Colchicine is used to ease the pain of a gout attack. Take one tablet 2-4 times a day until the pain subsides, unless your doctor instructs you otherwise. Do not take more than 12 tablets during any single attack.
Scored Tablet, Tablet