5 Reasons Why You Should Drink Coffee
For those that are much like me and love their cup of coffee whenever they can get it, there are many positive benefits of drinking that cup of what I like to call, pure “awesomeness.”
1. Helps prevent brain illnesses such as, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, and dementia. Numerous studies have shown that caffeine helps in the protection from brain diseases. A study conducted by the Harvard School of Public Health showed that the moderate consumption of caffeine cut the risk of developing Parkinson’s disease in half!
2. Protects against diabetes. That’s right, drinking coffee helps prevent diabetes type 2, the type of diabetes where the body tissues actually become resistant to insulin. A study from the Archives of Internal Medicine found that women who drank 6 or more cups of coffee a day were 22% less likely to develop type 2 diabetes than women who drank no coffee at all.
3. Coffee contains antioxidants. Antioxidants help prevent cell damage, which is related to the process of aging. However, this cell damage is also tied to many forms of cancer. German researchers found a potent antioxidant compound in coffee that appears to boost phase 2 enzymes, which are believed to prevent colon cancer, the second leading cause of cancer death in the United States.
4. Coffee reduces the risk of eye spasms that lead to blindness. A study published in the Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery, and Psychiatry showed that coffee may reduce the risk of the eye disorder blepharospasm, which can lead to blindness. Current treatments for the disorder are botox injections or the surgical removal of eyelid nerves. However, the study found that patients who drank two or more cups of coffee a day could prevent the onset of the eye disorder by 1.7 years for every extra cup they drank.
5. Coffee reduces muscle pain. A study published in the Journal of Pain showed that drinking coffee can reduce muscle pain after a workout quite significantly. In fact, two cups of coffee were found to reduce muscle pain by up to 48%!
DoctorSolve Healthcare Solutions Inc., a Canadian Internet-based pharmacy intermediary (license #BC X23), offers low cost, long-term prescription drugs. A professionally registered pharmacist fills all Canadian prescriptions. A certified member of the Canadian International Pharmacy Association, DoctorSolve is ranked as one of the best online Canadian pharmacies.
For more information on how to order Canada drugs safely and securely call 1-866-732-0305 or visit https://www.doctorsolve.com/ – a trusted and reliable Canadian online pharmacy since 1999.