Order Premarin (Conjugated Estrogen) Online From Doctor Solve.
( Top Brand Option )
See Alternative Pricing below for savings
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Premarin||0.3mg||84||$90.95||Add To Cart|
|Premarin||0.9mg||100||$654.00||Add To Cart|
|Premarin||0.45mg||100||$700.00||Add To Cart|
|Premarin||1.25mg||84||$101.00||Add To Cart|
|Premarin||0.625mg||84||$55.00||Add To Cart|
About Premarin (Conjugated Estrogen)
Premarin is an estrogen replacement hormone used to manage menopausal symptoms such as sweating, chills, abnormal uterine bleeding (spotting), vaginal dryness, irritation and burning, and hot flashes.
Uses of Premarin (Conjugated Estrogen)
It is also used to prevent and treat osteoporosis in postmenopausal women with conditions that cause a lack of natural estrogen in the body. It is sometimes used to treat a condition in which the tissues of the vagina become weak (atrophic vaginitis) or as part of cancer treatment in men and women. Premarin should be stored at room temperature, away from heat and moisture. Keep the cap tightly closed.
Follow the directions on the medication label for exact instructions. Do not take more or longer than has been prescribed.
Premarin should be taken daily or is sometimes given in a cycle (i.e.: 25 days on followed by 5 days off). It can be taken with or without food and should be taken with a full glass of water at around the same time every day.
This medication should be taken regularly and consistently to reach full benefits. Be sure to refill before you run out of pills to avoid interruptions in your dosing schedule. Have regular physical exams and blood work done while taking this medication.
Women who have had their uterus removed should also take a progestogen for 10-14 days each month or every day.
Talk to your doctor about your individual dosing schedule. Should you miss a dose of Premarin, take the missed dose as soon as possible. If you do not remember until it is time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule.
Do not take Premarin if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the medication.
Do not use Premarin to prevent dementia or heart disease as it may increase your risk of developing conditions.
Consult with your physician before taking Premarin and tell them if you have any medical conditions or allergies, or if you are taking any other medications.
Be sure to tell them if you have any of the following:
- Epilepsy or other seizure disorder,
- Kidney disease,
- High blood pressure,
- Personal or family history of stroke,
- High cholesterol,
- High triglycerides,
- High or low levels of calcium in your blood,
- Underactive thyroid,
- Gallbladder disease,
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE),
- Or if you have had your uterus removed.
You should not use Premarin if you have a history of:
- Liver disease,
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding,
- Hormone-related cancer,
- Heart attack,
- Or stroke or blood clot.
- Premarin can cause harm to an unborn baby – do not use this medication if you are pregnant.
- Long-term use of Premarin can increase your risk of stroke or blood clots.
- Do not smoke while taking Premarin – it can increase your risk of stroke or blood clots
Talk to your doctor about your individual risk.
Side Effects of Premarin (Conjugated Estrogen)
Severe side effects include:
- Severe allergic reaction
- Shortness of breath
- Changes in vaginal bleeding (breakthrough bleeding
- Prolonged or heavier bleeding
- Or complete stoppage of bleeding)
- Sudden changes in vision
- Breast changes (lumps, swelling, discharge)
- Severe pain in one or both legs and sudden marked numbness
- Sudden dizziness
- First migraine
- Swelling of feet or lower legs
- Yellow eyes or skin
- Tightness of the chest; or weight gain (rapid)
Common side effects include:
- Cramps in the lower stomach
- Diarrhea (mild)
- Bloating of stomach
- Darkening of the skin
- Dizziness (mild)
- Loss of appetite
- Headaches (mild)
- Migraine headaches
- Problems with wearing contact lenses
- Change in sexual desire
- Or vomiting (usually with high doses)
0.3mg, 1.25mg, 0.9mg, 0.625mg, 0.45mg
The information above for Premarin (Conjugated Estrogen) was provided to DoctorSolve.com by third parties. In no way should this information substitute for the advice of a physician. Consult a doctor or qualified health care professional if you have any medical concerns.