Order Onglyza (Saxagliptin) Online From Doctor Solve.
( Top Brand Option )
See Alternative Pricing below for savings
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Onglyza||5mg||28||$98.00||Add To Cart|
|Onglyza||5mg||56||$185.00||Add To Cart|
|Onglyza||5mg||84||$272.00||Add To Cart|
|Onglyza||2.5mg||28||$84.00||Add To Cart|
|Onglyza||2.5mg||84||$230.00||Add To Cart|
( Affordable Generic Options )
Onglyza Product Description
Onglyza (saxagliptin) is an orally administered diabetes medicine that helps control blood sugar. It regulates the amount of insulin your body produces after a meal.
Onglyza is used with diet and exercise to improve blood sugar control in adults with type 2 type 2 diabetes mellitus.
Onglyza 5mg tab and Onglyza 2.5mg tab are available. Your doctor may frequently change your dosing.
- If you do not have access to the medication guide or the patient information leaflet provided by your pharmacist; read through them every time you get a refill of saxagliptin. In case you have questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Follow this prescription with or without food as directed by your doctor, usually once daily.
- The manufacturer strongly discourages breaking a tablet before consuming it. However, many drugs (immediate-release tablets) can be split.
- Follow this prescription regularly to get the greatest benefit from it. To enable you to remember, repeat it at the same time each day. Carefully follow the drug treatment and weight management plan your doctor has recommended.
- You may take Onglyza with or without a meal. Follow your physician’s orders. Swallow the pill whole and do not break, crush, or chew it.
Onglyza Side Effects
If you experience a serious side effect, notify your doctor about it as soon as possible, including signs that you may be developing are:
- Heart failure
- Such as swelling of feet or ankles
- Shortness of breath,
- Or unusual tiredness.
If you find yourself in a medical emergency, seek immediate medical attention, and make sure it is diagnosed as acute pancreatitis.
- Do not take Onglyza if you are in diabetic ketoacidosis (discuss treatment options with your doctor for insulin-dependent diabetes).
- This drug is not meant to treat type 1 diabetes.
- It should never be used if you have any previous history of allergic reaction to saxagliptin or if you are suffering from diabetic ketoacidosis (call your doctor immediately for treatment).
- Your blood sugar levels may need to be checked frequently, and you may need to have other blood tests at your physician’s office.
How much does Onglyza cost?
Saxagliptin pricing costs may depend on the dosage and quantity. You will find pricing on top of this description.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between Januvia vs Onglyza?
Symptoms of Januvia in addition to Onglyza include back pain, joint or muscle pain, nausea, diarrhea, or constipation. Symptoms of this drug that are different from Januvia include cough. Both these medications may interact with other diabetic medications.
What is Onglyza used for?
Saxagliptin may be used in conjunction with diet and exercise programs to lower blood sugar levels in people with type II diabetes. Controlling high blood sugar helps prevent kidney disease, blindness, nerve damage, loss of limbs, and sexual dysfunction problems.
What time of day should I take Onglyza?
It is best for you to take your dosage of saxagliptin around lunchtime, and you should not deviate from this schedule.
How long does it take for Onglyza to start working?
Depending on the dose, this drug takes effect within 4 to 5 days, with its full effects usually seen within a few weeks.
28, 84, 56, 30, 90