Order Lidoderm Patch (Lidocaine) Online From Doctor Solve.
( Top Brand Option )
See Alternative Pricing below for savings
Lidoderm Patch Uses
- Lidoderm is a prescription patch that is used to relieve pain from shingles and other nerve damage. The patch is placed on the skin and releases lidocaine, which is a numbing agent.
- The Lidoderm patch is a small, square patch is applied to the skin.
- The Lidoderm patch contains a numbing agent called lidocaine that helps to relieve pain.
- This can be used to treat pain from shingles, diabetic neuropathy, and other nerve damage.
Directions on how to use Lidoderm Patch
It comes in a patch form that is applied to the skin. The patch is worn for 12 hours and then replaced with a new one. To use Lidoderm Patch, follow these directions:
- Before applying the new patch to the affected area, be sure to clean and dry the area completely.
- Remove the backing from the patch and place it on the skin.
- Press down firmly so that the patch sticks to the skin.
- Do not put any lotion or cream on top of the patch.
- Leave the patch in place for 12 hours, then remove it and replace it with a new one.
There are some warnings and precautions that should be taken into consideration before using this medication.
Some of these include:
- If you are allergic to lidocaine, you are not to use the patch
- Do not put patches onto open wounds
- Avoiding contact with your eyes,
- And not using the patch if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
It is also important to consult with your doctor before using this patch if you have any medical conditions or are taking any medications.
Lidoderm Patch Side Effects
When used as directed, Lidoderm Patch is generally a safe and effective treatment for short-term pain relief. However, there are some possible side effects over its usage, including:
-Skin irritation or allergic reaction: In some cases, people may experience skin irritation or an allergic reaction after using Lidoderm Patch. Symptoms of a skin reaction include redness, itching, swelling, and blistering. If you experience any of these symptoms after using the patch, discontinue use and seek medical help.
-Dizziness: Dizziness is another potential side effect of this patch. This may be due to the fact that lidocaine can cause drowsiness. If you experience dizziness after using the patch, avoid driving or engaging in other activities that could be dangerous if you become dizzy.
Pricing: How much does Lidoderm Patch cost?
Our Lidoderm patch price is affordable for its effectiveness. Check the top of this page to see our prices.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Lidoderm patch an otc med?
Lidoderm Patch is a prescription-only medication. You will need to get a valid prescription from your doctor.
What is Lidoderm Patch used for?
Lidoderm Patch is a prescription medication that is used to treat nerve pain.
It can be used to treat pain from various conditions, such as shingles, diabetic neuropathy, and post-herpetic neuralgia.
Is Lidocaine 5% patch a controlled substance?
Lidocaine 5% patch is not a controlled substance. It is a prescription-only topical anesthetic.
How long does it take for a Lidoderm patch to start working?
This may differ from person to person. Some people find that the patch provides relief almost immediately, while others may need to wait a few days for the medication to take effect. It is important to remember that everyone’s body is different, so if you don’t feel any relief after using the patch, be sure to speak with your doctor about other possible treatment options.
Who should not use lidocaine patch?
Methemoglobinemia is a rare but serious blood condition caused by this medicine. There may be an increased risk for children under 6 months, elderly patients, or patients who have certain inborn defects.
Versatis Medicated Plasters
The information above for Lidoderm Patch (Lidocaine) was provided to DoctorSolve.com by third parties. In no way should this information substitute for the advice of a physician. Consult a doctor or qualified health care professional if you have any medical concerns.