Order Gleevec (Imatinib) Online From Doctor Solve.
( Top Brand Option )
See Alternative Pricing below for savings
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Gleevec||100mg||120||$2635.00||Add To Cart|
|Gleevec||400mg||30||$2816.00||Add To Cart|
|Gleevec||400mg||90||$8425.00||Add To Cart|
( Affordable Generic Alternatives )
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Imatinib||100mg||30||$162.00||Add To Cart|
|Imatinib||100mg||90||$465.00||Add To Cart|
|Imatinib||400mg||30||$425.00||Add To Cart|
|Imatinib||400mg||90||$1257.00||Add To Cart|
Gleevec Product Description
Gleevec (imatinib) prevents the growth of some cancer cells. Gleevec mechanism of action inhibits proliferation and induces apoptosis in BCR-ABL positive cell lines and healthy leukemia cells from Philadelphia chromosome-positive chronic myeloid leukemia.
Gleevec GIST: In 2002, the drug Gleevec was approved for the treatment of GISTs based on its ability to inhibit c-KIT.
Cancer of the blood and bone marrow, Chronic Myeloid Leukemia, also known as CML, Gleevec can cure this. It is a targeted therapy that works by blocking the protein that causes CML. It was the first drug approved for the treatment of CML and is now considered the standard of care.
- This medication is used to treat different types of cancer (such as acute lymphoblastic leukemia, chronic myeloid leukemia, gastrointestinal stromal tumors, and myelodysplastic myeloproliferative diseases).
- It slows or even prevents the growth of malignant tumors.
- Imatinib may also treat certain immune system disorders (such as aggressive systemic mastocytosis, hyperimmunoglobulinemia D).
- The dosage for your condition, your body’s reaction to treatment, and any medications you may be taking is based on these factors.
- Be sure to inform your physician and pharmacist about all the products you use (including prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs, and herbal products).
- Depending on a child’s size, variance in dosage is possible.
- Avoid increasing your dose, using this medicine more often, or taking it for longer than directed by your doctor.
- Your remedy will not improve any faster, and your probability of side effects will increase.
- This prescription should be taken with a nutritious meal and a full glass of water (eight ounces 240 milliliters) according to your doctor’s instructions, generally once or twice daily.
- The tablets should not be crushed. If swallowing the tablets whole presents a problem, you may dissolve the tablets in a drink of water or apple juice. The amount of water that you will be instructed to use will depend on your dosage.
- Discuss this with your doctor before following all recommendations.
- To thoroughly mix the tablet(s), stir them well. Drink the beverage immediately.
Gleevec Side Effects
- Stomach upset,
- Muscle pain,
- Muscle cramps,
- Blurred vision,
- Or drowsiness may occur.
If any of these symptoms remain in place or worsen, consult your doctor.
Gleevec Side Effects (Long-term)
- Serious side effects, such as high blood pressure and heart muscle damage, are seen in long-term Gleevec usage.
If you’re taking this medication, avoid using grapefruit or consuming grapefruit juice without your doctor’s approval. Grapefruit might increase the effectiveness of this intervention and result in side effects. Ensure that you ask your doctor for more information on it.
How much does Gleevec cost?
The cost of the brand can be very expensive everywhere, but we have the generic available for a much lower price. Check the top of this page for Imatinib cost.
Frequently Asked Questions About Gleevec
How does Gleevec work?
Gleevec, better known under its generic name, Imatinib, works by slowing or stopping the growth of tumor cells. imatinib inhibits (or blocks) specific enzymes called tyrosine kinases in cells. Tyrosine kinase enzymes are involved in many cell functions, including cell proliferation, signaling, growth, and division.
How quickly does Gleevec work?
For 25 to 25% of patients showed improvement in less than 58 days (approximately 2 months).
Does Gleevec cure cancer?
Gleevec came highly recommended to manage CML after it was approved in 2011, and it has since been approved for treating specific gastrointestinal cancers and other diseases. It treats, but does not prevent, the growth of your diseases.
How is Gleevec administered?
To administer the prescribed dose, a meal and a large glass of water should be consumed. In general, a 400 mg or 600 mg dose should be administered once daily, and an 800 mg dose should be given twice daily as 400 mg.
Glivec, Imatib, Veenat
30, 90, 120
The information above for Gleevec (Imatinib) was provided to DoctorSolve.com by third parties. In no way should this information substitute for the advice of a physician. Consult a doctor or qualified health care professional if you have any medical concerns.