(Top Brand Option)
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Allegra 24hours||120mg||100||$91.00||Add To Cart|
|Allegra 24hours||180mg||60||$57.00||Add To Cart|
|Allegra 24hours||180mg||100||$88.00||Add To Cart|
See Alternative Pricing below for savings
Fexofenadine - Non Rx
(Affordable Generic Alternatives for Allegra 24hours)
Allegra 24 hours (Fexofenadine) Indication
Allegra 24 Hours or Fexofenadine (Allegra 24 Hours’ generic), is used to treat seasonal allergy symptoms (hay fever) including runny nose, sneezing, watery eyes, and itching. It can also be used to treat chronic idiopathic urticaria (hives and skin itching). Allegra 24 hours (Fexofenadine) works by reducing the amount of natural chemical histamine in the body that produces allergy symptoms.
- This medication should be stored at room temperature.
- Keep the medication away from heat and moisture.
- During storage, the bottle should be tightly closed.
Before using this medicine, tell your health care provider about any of the following:
- If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding
- If you have kidney disease
- If you are taking any other prescription or over the counter medication including minerals, herbal products, and vitamins.
- Contact your doctor if you notice your symptoms are not improving or have gotten worse.
- Ask your doctor before you take any other cold or allergy medications.
Patient family information
- Read the directions on the prescription label.
- Do not take larger doses than prescribed by your doctor.
- Take this medication as directed by your doctor.
- Take this medication with a full glass of water (8 ounces).
- This medication cannot be taken with any other liquids.
- Before taking Allegra 24 hours (Fexofenadine), shake the liquid well before a dose is measured onto a spoon or medicine cup.
- Do not measure with a regular tablespoon.
- If Allegra 24 hours (Fexofenadine) is prescribed in tablets, do not open the blister pack until you are ready to take the medication.
- Take the Allegra 24 hours (Fexofenadine) tablet on an empty stomach 1 hour before a meal or 2 hours after a meal because fruit juices and certain antacids can make it difficult for your body to absorb the medication.
- To remove a tablet out from the blister pack, peel back the foil from the tablet blister and remove the tablet with dry hands.
- Avoid pushing the tablet through the foil because it may damage the tablet.
- Place the tablet in your mouth, the tablet will begin to dissolve immediately.
- Do not take this medicine if you are allergic to any ingredient in this medicine or to similar medications.
- Signs of allergic reaction include hives, difficulty breathing, swelling of your face, lips, throat, or tongue.
Severe Side Effects of Allegra 24 hours (Fexofenadine)
Severe side effects include:
- Body aches
- Other flu symptoms
Common Side Effects of Allegra 24 hours (Fexofenadine)
Common side effects include:
- Menstrual cramps
- Upset stomach
- Tired feeling
- Muscle or back pain
2023. Allegra. MedBroadcast.
Fexofenadine, Fexofenadine – Generic Non Rx, Fexofenadine – Non Rx
Allegra, Allegra 24hours, Fexy
60, 90, 100
The information above for Allegra 24hours (Fexofenadine - Non Rx) was provided to DoctorSolve.com by third parties. In no way should this information substitute for the advice of a physician. Consult a doctor or qualified health care professional if you have any medical concerns.