Order Rexulti (Brexpiprazole) Online From Doctor Solve.
( Top Brand Option )
See Alternative Pricing below for savings
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Rexulti||1mg||90||$588.00||Add To Cart|
|Rexulti||2mg||30||$240.00||Add To Cart|
|Rexulti||2mg||90||$685.00||Add To Cart|
|Rexulti||3mg||30||$390.00||Add To Cart|
|Rexulti||3mg||90||$1141.00||Add To Cart|
|Rexulti||4mg||30||$428.00||Add To Cart|
|Rexulti||4mg||90||$1256.00||Add To Cart|
|Rexulti||0.5mg||30||$165.00||Add To Cart|
|Rexulti||0.5mg||90||$458.00||Add To Cart|
|Rexulti||0.25mg||90||$385.00||Add To Cart|
Rexulti (brexpiprazole) is an antipsychotic medication. It operates by influencing the activity of brain neurotransmitters.
Uses of Rexulti
Rexulti is therapeutically utilized to help deal with the symptoms of schizophrenia. It is also used to treat the symptoms of major depressive disorder in adults.
0.5mg, 0.25mg, 1mg, 2mg, 3mg, 4mg
Warning & Dosage
- Available doses are 0.5 mg, 1 mg, 2 mg, 3 mg, and 4 mg.
- The initial dose of 1 mg orally once a day spread over Days 1 through 4 of the patient titration regimens is based on tolerability and clinical response to the medication. If withdrawals or decreases in dose are noted, the dosage is 2 to 4 mg orally once a day on Days 5 to 7, then on Day 8. Based on 2 mg to 4 mg orally once a day. The maximum dose is 4 mg once a day.
- The initial dose depends on the severity of the depression, the course of action is as follows: 0.5 mg orally once a day up to 1 mg orally once a day through a titration regimen. Based on the patient’s clinical response and tolerability, doctors increase their dose at weekly intervals. To titrate to 1 mg orally once a day, then up to 2 mg orally once a day. Investigation of maintenance doses. Maximum daily use of 3 mg orally once a day.
- When directed by your doctor, take this medicine by mouth once or once per day with or without food.
- The dosage is based on your medical condition, reaction to treatment, and other drugs you may be taking.
- Be sure to let your doctor and pharmacist know all the products that you use (including prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs, and herbal products).
Interactions and Warnings of Rexulti
Rexulti and Alcohol cannot be consumed together. Seizures can be exacerbated by drinking alcohol.
Side Effects of Rexulti
- Increased appetite
- Weight gain
- And the inability to keep still is a possible indication of an imbalance in the blood-brain barrier.
If such effects are severe or persist, inform your doctor or physician immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions about Rexulti
Does Rexulti cause weight gain?
Rexulti is a drug that is used to treat schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. It has been linked with weight gain in some patients. It can cause weight gain in several ways. It can increase appetite, make it harder to burn calories and cause water retention. Patients who take this should be aware of the risk of weight gain and should monitor their weight closely.
What is Rexulti used for?
This medication is utilized to manage certain mental disorders (e.g., schizophrenia, depression). Brexpiprazole helps you think more clearly, feel less nervous, and participate in daily life. It may also be used to lessen hallucinations (hearing things that aren’t there).
How does Rexulti make you feel?
Restlessness is possible when taking this drug, and this can lead to symptoms including restless legs and tremors. In clinical studies involving people with depression, up to 2 to 14 of those people taking this medicine had restlessness (also called akathisia).
Is Rexulti used for anxiety?
Rexulti is not approved to treat anxiety. This option drug can be given off-label to treat this illness. Use of off-label drugs means using a drug for a purpose other than what it has been approved for. This has been studied for depression treatment in people who also have depression with symptoms of anxiety.
Does Rexulti make you feel good?
Rexulti can help you feel balanced and eliminates a lot of severe episodes.
Rexulti vs Abilify
Rexulti and Abilify are two different types of medication used to treat mental health conditions. Rexulti is a newer medication that has been shown to be more effective than Abilify in treating schizophrenia. Some patients who have been treated with this drug report having fewer side effects than those treated with Abilify. However, not all patients respond the same way to Rexulti, so it is important to work with your doctor to find the best medication for you.
How much does Rexulti cost in Canada?
Rexulti price can vary depending on the pharmacy you go to. Check our prices at the top of this description.
The information above for Rexulti (Brexpiprazole) was provided to DoctorSolve.com by third parties. In no way should this information substitute for the advice of a physician. Consult a doctor or qualified health care professional if you have any medical concerns.