Premarin Vaginal Cream
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Premarin Vaginal Cream||0.625mg||14grams||$35.00||Add To Cart|
|Premarin Vaginal Cream||0.625mg||30grams||$62.00||Add To Cart|
About Premarin Vaginal Cream
Premarin Vaginal Cream is a prescription medication used to treat certain symptoms of menopause. It contains hormones called conjugated estrogens. These hormones are similar to the ones your body makes naturally. It comes in a tube and is inserted into the vagina using an applicator. You may need to use it every day for up to 2 weeks to see the best results.
Uses of Premarin Vaginal Cream
Premarin Vaginal Cream is a medication that is used to treat certain symptoms of menopause. These symptoms can include hot flashes, vaginal dryness, and itching. It may also be used to prevent bone loss in women who are at risk for osteoporosis.
Premarin Vaginal Cream
Warning & Dosage
Premarin Vaginal Cream Dosage
The cream comes in a 0.625mg strength, which is applied directly vaginally using an applicator.
- The applicator helps to ensure that the cream is applied directly to the affected area.
- It is important to follow the directions for using his cream carefully in order to achieve the best results.
- This Vaginal Cream should be applied once a day, preferably at bedtime.
- It is important to use enough cream to cover the entire area inside the vagina.
- Gently insert the applicator into the vagina and press down on the plunger until all of the creams have been dispensed.
- Withdraw the applicator and discard it. Do not reuse.
It is normal to experience some mild irritation or itching after applying this cream.
Interactions and Warnings of Premarin Vaginal Cream
Some precautions to keep in mind include:
- Premarin vaginal cream should not be used if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- It is important to talk to your doctor before using this cream if you have any other medical conditions, including liver disease, heart disease, high blood pressure, or a history of stroke or blood clots.
- This may cause side effects such as headache, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, breast tenderness, and skin rash. If you develop any of these symptoms, tell your medical provider.
- It should be stored at room temperature and away from sunlight.
Side Effects of Premarin Vaginal Cream
As with any medication, there are possible side effects associated with its use.
Some of the more common side effects associated with Premarin vaginal cream include headaches, breast tenderness, and bloating. In rare cases, more serious side effects may occur, such as blood clots or strokes. It is important to discuss all potential side effects with your healthcare provider before starting treatment with this vaginal cream.
Frequently Asked Questions about Premarin Vaginal Cream
How long does Premarin Vaginal Cream take to work?
This will vary from person to person, but it typically starts working within two to four weeks. Some women may experience relief from symptoms within days, while others may take a little longer. If you do not see any improvement after using Premarin cream for six weeks, speak with your doctor about other treatment options.
What does Premarin Cream do to your body?
Conjugated estrogens, known as Premarin, are used by the body to replace the estrogen that it loses during menopause. This promotes bone strength, eases the symptoms of menopause, and aids in the healing of prostate cancer.
Can Premarin cream be used daily?
Applying Premarin Vaginal Cream to treat moderate to severe vaginal atrophy associated with menopause can help to lessen painful intercourse. Apply 0.5 g of the cream twice a week or in a cyclical regimen of 21 days of therapy followed by 7 days off therapy.
Pricing: How much does Premarin Vaginal Cream cost in Canada?
The price of Premarin may vary depending on the pharmacy you purchase it from. We offer it for much less than other shops and pharmacies. You can safely buy Premarin online from our website. Check the top of this page for our Premarin Vaginal Cream prices.
The information above for Premarin Vaginal Cream (Conjugated Estrogen) was provided to DoctorSolve.com by third parties. In no way should this information substitute for the advice of a physician. Consult a doctor or qualified health care professional if you have any medical concerns.