Order Metanx (Levomefolate/Vitamin B6/Vitamin B12) Online From Doctor Solve.
( Top Brand Option )
See Alternative Pricing below for savings
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Metanx||3/35/2mg||90||$315.00||Add To Cart|
What is Metanx used for?
Metanx is a prescription medication that is used to treat certain types of nerve damage. It contains a combination of two B vitamins, folic acid, and methylcobalamin, as well as the mineral zinc. Metanx is taken by mouth, usually once a day.
The active ingredients in Metanx medication help to improve nerve function by providing the body with the essential nutrients it needs to produce energy and maintain healthy nerve cells. Additionally, the B vitamins in this medication may help prevent or slow down some of the damage that can occur to nerves due to aging.
Levomefolate/Vitamin B6/Vitamin B12
Warning & Dosage
Dosage and Directions:
If you are taking Metanx for the treatment of peripheral neuropathy, your doctor will likely start you on a low dose and increase it over time. The daily dose of Metanx is one capsule twice daily or two capsules once daily.
You should take Metanx with food to help reduce the risk of stomach upset. If you forget to take your dose, just take it as soon as you remember—unless it’s close to the time for your next dose, in which case skip the missed dose and continue with your regular schedule. Don’t take two doses to make up for one that was missed.
Metanx 3/35/2 mg is the available dose in this pharmacy.
- Tell your health care professionals that you take Metanx (L-methylfolate with B vitamins) (L-methylfolate with B vitamins). This includes your general practitioners, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
- This medicine may alter certain laboratory tests. Inform all of your doctors and lab personnel that you are taking this medication (L-methylfolate with B vitamins).
- Consult your doctor if you are allergic to tartrazine. Some products contain tartrazine.
- Taking this medication may increase the risk of sunburn. Remember that you may burn if you get too much exposure to the sun. If you get sunburned easily while using this medication, tell your doctor.
- It’s imperative that you tell your doctor if you are in the process of becoming pregnant or if you expect to become pregnant in the near future. You must discuss the benefits and hazards of using Metanx (L-methylfolate plus B vitamins) while pregnant with your doctor.
- If you are breastfeeding, inform your doctor. You will need to discuss any potential risks to your kid.
Metanx Side Effects:
There are numerous potential side effects associated with Metanx, a prescription medication used to treat diabetic nerve pain and other complications of diabetes. Some of the most common side effects include headache, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. In some cases, patients may also experience a skin rash, itching, or swelling.
It can also cause serious side effects, including liver damage and an increased risk of heart attack or stroke. Patients should be aware of the signs and symptoms of these problems and report them to their doctor immediately if they occur.
It is important to note that not everyone who takes this medication will experience adverse side effects. However, it is important to be aware of the risks associated with the medication before starting treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Metanx work for neuropathy?
Metanx is a clinical dietary management product for diabetic peripheral neuropathy that has been carefully designed to address the unique nutritional requirements of this condition.
What can you not take with Metanx?
Metanx contains high levels of B vitamins, you mustn’t take any other vitamin or mineral supplements while you are taking it. This includes over-the-counter multivitamins and any prescription medications your doctor may have prescribed for you. You should also avoid drinking alcohol while taking Metanx, which can further damage your nerves.
Can I take Metanx and Gabapentin together?
Gabapentin and Metanx are both medications used to treat nerve pain. Gabapentin is a prescription medication that is used to treat seizures, postherpetic neuralgia, and pain from shingles. Metanx is a prescription medication that is used to improve blood flow and lower the risk of problems due to diabetes.
There are no known interactions between Gabapentin and Metanx. However, speaking with your healthcare provider before taking any medications together is always important.
How much does Metanx cost in Canada?
The price of Metanx may vary depending on the online pharmacy you buy it from. Here at our online drugstore, prices are affordable and we aim to give our clients the best quality drugs at competitive rates.
Check out our prices to discover more about our competitive costs for medications compared to other pharmacies and stores.
The information above for Metanx (Levomefolate/Vitamin B6/Vitamin B12) was provided to DoctorSolve.com by third parties. In no way should this information substitute for the advice of a physician. Consult a doctor or qualified health care professional if you have any medical concerns.