Order Cambia (Diclofenac Potassium) Online From Doctor Solve.
( Top Brand Option )
See Alternative Pricing below for savings
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Cambia||50mg||9sachets||$145.00||Add To Cart|
|Cambia||50mg||18sachets||$272.00||Add To Cart|
|Cambia||50mg||27sachets||$401.00||Add To Cart|
Cambia Product Description
Cambia is a (diclofenac) nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID).
Diclofenac works by suppressing substances in the body that lead to pain and inflammation.
- A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), typically works by reducing substances in the body that cause pain and inflammation.
- This reduces tissue swelling, discomfort, or fever.
- Cambia is not meant to be used as treatment for a cluster headache.
- Typical Adult Dose for migraine is one packet to take once.
- Follow your doctor’s instructions when taking Cambia oral powder. Follow your doctor’s orders precisely.
- Your doctor may adjust your dose from time to time to ensure you get the optimal outcomes.
- Take this drug in smaller doses and for a shorter time than suggested. Use the smallest dose that will help you to recover from your condition.
- One dose of this drug is suggested to help you treat your migraine headache.
- Open one packet out of a set of three packets only when you are ready to use it.
- Empty the contents of the packet into 1 to 2 ounces or 2 to 4 tablespoons (30 to 60 mL) of water.
- Do not consume any other liquid.
- Drink the water and powder mixture after mixing properly.
- Place the empty packet in a secure location away from children’s access.
- When compared to taking this medicine on an empty stomach, taking this with food may reduce its effectiveness.
- Call your doctor if your migraine does not disappear after taking this drug. Do not take another dose without your doctor’s consent.
- If you are experiencing too many migraines after using medicine, tell your doctor.
- You should not use Cambia if you have sustained allergic response to aspirin or NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs).
- Diclofenac can increase your risk of fatal heart attack or stroke, especially if used long-term or at high dose levels, or if you have heart disease.
- This medicine should be used only before or directly after heart bypass surgery (coronary artery bypass graft).
- Blood from your stomach or intestines may be fatal if you’re using Cambia, especially if it’s used more often in older adults. It can be serious without warning.
- If you’re not pregnant, don’t take this drug unless your doctor approves it. Taking an alpha blocker during the last 20 weeks of your pregnancy can present serious heart or kidney problems to the unborn child and possible issues during pregnancy.
Cambia Side Effects
If you have an indication of an allergic reaction to Cambia (hives, trouble breathing, swelling in your face or throat) or a life-threatening skin reaction (fever, sore throat, burning eyes, skin pain, red or purple skin rash with blistering and peeling), seek immediate medical care.
Cambia Drug Interactions
This drug can interact with some products, including aliskiren, ACE inhibitors (such as captopril, lisinopril), angiotensin II receptor blockers (such as losartan, valsartan), corticosteroids (such as prednisone), lithium, methotrexate, other medications that can affect the kidneys (including cidofovir, “water pills” diuretics such as furosemide).
Pricing: How much does Cambia cost in Canada?
The prices we offer for this medication are reasonable and affordable. Check the top of this page.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Cambia used for?
Cambia is a prescription medication used to treat the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, dysmenorrhea, mild-to-moderate acute pain, acute migraine, and pain. This may be used alone or with other medications. This is an NSAID that belongs to a class of drugs called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
How effective is Cambia for migraines?
Cambia offers freedom from pain in migraine while also alleviating nausea, light sensitivity and sound sensitivity. Thirty-three percent of people who took this drug could perform all routine activities two hours after consumption and 54.5 percent were free of disability resulting from migraine at 24 hours.
How often can I take Cambia?
Adults can take 50mg three times daily for pain or menstrual cramps. Your doctor may direct you to take 100 mg for the first dose but once only for children.
How long does it take for Cambia to kick in?
Cambia works very quickly in many patients in as little as 15 minutes.
Can I take Tylenol with Cambia?
Patients should not take over-the-counter acetaminophen products when using this drug, and doctors should warn their patients of all possible risk.
9sachets, 18sachets, 27sachets
Powder for Oral Solution