8 Tricks to Get Your 8 Glasses of Water a Day
Nowadays, many of us are extremely busy throughout the day. There’s problems you have to worry about every day, work, kids, and who knows what else. It’s very easy to see how many Americans don’t drink enough water on a daily basis. Water is extremely important for us and can even help in weight loss. Yet, every day more and more Americans are forgetting the importance of water or are just not getting their daily intake. However, there are some tricks that can help make sure that you can get those 8 glasses of water each day.
1. Start Off Slow – You don’t need to go from drinking 2 glasses of water to drinking 8 glasses of water a day, right from the start. Ease your way into creating a healthy habit. Increase you consumption of water a glass a day or every two days until you reach 8 glasses.
2. Not All At Once – Just because you should drink 8 glasses of water a day doesn’t mean it has to be done all at once. Drink a little bit every so often. Have a glass in the morning, take a bottle of water to work, spread your drinking throughout the day.
3. Don’t Be Boring – You can add different things to your water to change things up a bit. Some fruit can be added for a great taste and will keep you interested.
4. Ice Ice Baby! – Keep your water cold. I find it feels better, especially after a good workout, not to mention it takes more effort for your body to regulate the temperature and results in you burning calories.
5. Think About It – Next time you go to grab your favorite soda think about what you’re putting into your body. Coca Cola can remove rust from nails and is often used to clean blood from highway accidents… just something to think about.
6. Get a Timer – If you are really having a difficult time getting your water set a timer. It sounds kind of weird, but it works.
7. Be Prepared – Have your water accessible. For some people it is as simple as walking over to the tap and turning it on, others like to filter their water. Whichever way you prefer make sure you always have some water that is ready and easily accessible.
8. Get Sneaky – Try eating some water enriched foods such as watermelon. This will allow you to get a glass or two of water without you actually having to drink it.
DoctorSolve Healthcare Solutions Inc., a Canadian Internet-based pharmacy intermediary (license #BC X23), offers low cost, long-term prescription drugs. A professionally registered pharmacist fills all Canadian prescriptions. A certified member of the Canadian International Pharmacy Association, DoctorSolve is ranked as one of the best online Canadian pharmacies .
For more information on how to order Canada drugs safely and securely call 1-866-732-0305 or visit https://www.doctorsolve.com/ – a trusted and reliable Canadian online pharmacy since 1999.