|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Vivelle DOT||25mcg||16||$85.00||Add To Cart|
|Vivelle DOT||25mcg||24||$120.00||Add To Cart|
|Vivelle DOT||50mcg||8||$57.00||Add To Cart|
|Vivelle DOT||50mcg||24||$145.00||Add To Cart|
|Vivelle DOT||75mcg||24||$142.00||Add To Cart|
|Vivelle DOT||100mcg||8||$56.00||Add To Cart|
|Vivelle DOT||100mcg||24||$138.00||Add To Cart|
|Vivelle DOT||37.5mcg||8||$55.00||Add To Cart|
|Vivelle DOT||37.5mcg||24||$139.00||Add To Cart|
About Vivelle DOT
Vivelle DOT is a type of medicine used to treat certain problems with menstruation. Classified as estrogen, this particular substance is contained in it. This comes in the form of a patch that is placed on the skin.
25mcg, 37.5mcg, 50mcg, 75mcg, 100mcg
8, 16, 24
Warning & Dosage
Vivelle DOT Dosage
- Vivelle DOT comes in different doses: 0.025 mg, 0.0375 mg, 0.05 mg, 0.075 mg, and 0.1 mg.
- The amount of Vivelle DOT that you need may vary depending on your age and health condition.
- Generally, the starting dose is one patch per week. However, your doctor may prescribe a different dosage for you.
- If you are using this for hormone replacement therapy (HRT), the recommended dose is two patches per week.
- Stick to your doctor’s directions as closely as possible.
- Vivelle DOT is a type of estrogen patch that is used to treat certain symptoms of menopause.
- The Vivelle DOT patch should be applied to clean, dry skin on the stomach, upper arm, or buttocks.
- It is important to apply the patch in a different spot each time so that it does not irritate the skin.
- The old bandage needs to be replaced one week after it’s been on.
- If needed, the dosage can be increased to up to 0.1 mg per day.
Interactions and Warnings of Vivelle DOT
- As with any medication, Vivelle DOT should be used only as prescribed by your healthcare provider.
- It is important to follow the instructions on the prescription label and to use the medication exactly as directed.
- If you are not sure how to use this, ask your doctor or pharmacist for help.
- It is contraindicated for use by women who are pregnant or who may become pregnant.
- It should also not be used by women who are breastfeeding.
- Additionally, it should not be used by women who have had a blood clot in the past or those who have a family history of blood clots.
Side Effects of Vivelle DOT
The side effects of Vivelle Dot can include the following.
- Weight gain
- Breast tenderness
- And mood swings
If you experience any severe side effects while taking Vivelle Dot, contact your doctor immediately.
Stopping Vivelle Dot Side Effects
Some women may experience side effects when they stop using this. These can include headaches, dizziness, and nausea. Some women may also experience changes in their menstrual period, such as irregular bleeding or spotting.
Frequently Asked Questions about Vivelle DOT
What is the difference between Menostar vs Vivelle Dot?
Both are female hormones used to treat menopause symptoms such as hot flashes and vaginal dryness. Menostar comes only in 14 mcg/day, while Vivelle dot comes in five different strengths.
Is Vivelle-Dot a natural estrogen?
Yes, Vivelle-Dot is a natural estrogen. It is a prescription medication that contains estradiol, the main type of estrogen produced by a woman’s body. It is used to treat moderate to severe menopause symptoms, such as hot flashes and night sweats.
Is Vivelle-Dot safe?
Yes, Vivelle-Dot is safe. It is a type of estrogen therapy used to treat symptoms of menopause, such as hot flashes and vaginal dryness. Estrogen therapy can help relieve these symptoms and may also protect against some health problems related to menopause, such as heart disease and osteoporosis.
Is Vivelle-Dot patch a bioidentical hormone?
Bioidentical hormones are those that are chemically identical to the hormones produced by the human body. There is some controversy over whether bioidentical hormones are better or worse than synthetic hormones, but most experts agree that they are just as safe and effective. This patch is a bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) for postmenopausal women. It is an estrogen derived from estradiol. Estrogen is a hormone that helps regulate the menstrual cycle and support reproductive health. Some women use this patch to relieve menopause symptoms like hot flashes, night sweats, and vaginal dryness.
Can Vivelle Dot cause weight gain?
Vivelle DOT & weight gain are directly linked. In fact, a study found that nearly half of all women who use Vivelle DOT gain weight. The good news is that the weight gain caused by Vivelle DOT is usually mild and temporary.
Pricing: How much does Vivelle cost in Canada?
The cost of Vivelle Dot varies depending on the pharmacy. Prices can change anytime, so it’s important to check the top of this page for an up-to-date price on this medication.
The information above for Vivelle DOT (Estradiol Hemihydrate) was provided to DoctorSolve.com by third parties. In no way should this information substitute for the advice of a physician. Consult a doctor or qualified health care professional if you have any medical concerns.