Order Invokana (Canagliflozin) Online From Doctor Solve.
( Top Brand Option )
See Alternative Pricing below for savings
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Invokana||100mg||30||$130.00||Add To Cart|
|Invokana||100mg||90||$360.00||Add To Cart|
|Invokana||300mg||90||$500.00||Add To Cart|
Invokana Product Description
Invokana is a diabetes medication that decreases blood sugar levels and can help people with type 2 diabetes control their condition. It is an SGLT2 inhibitor, which works by blocking the reabsorption of sugar by the kidneys, leading to increased excretion in urine.
It comes as a tablet that is taken once a day.
Farxiga versus Invokana
Invokana and Farxiga are two diabetes medications that have been shown to be effective in lowering blood sugar levels. Both drugs belong to a class of drugs called SGLT2 inhibitors. They work by blocking the absorption of sugar in the intestine, which causes the sugar to be eliminated in the urine.
There is some evidence that Invokana may be more effective than Farxiga in lowering blood sugar levels. A study found that people taking Invokana had an average blood sugar level of 7.5 percent, compared to 9 percent for those taking Farxiga.
However, Farxiga has been shown to be more effective than a placebo in reducing the risk of heart attacks, strokes, and death from any cause.
Invokana Weight Loss
- It works by helping the body burn more calories and reduce stored fat. It does this by increasing the activity of the digestive system and by reducing hunger symptoms.
- Invokana is approved for use in adults who are obese or have a BMI of 30 or higher.
- There is currently no evidence that Invokana harms healthy individuals, but the manufacturer recommends that pregnant women avoid using it.
- It is used in combination with diet and exercise to improve blood sugar management in adults with type 2 diabetes.
- This is also used in combination with diet and exercise to reduce mortality from heart disease, stroke, or heart failure in adults with type 2 diabetes who also suffer from heart disease.
- It is also utilized to limit end-stage kidney disease and hospitalization or death due to heart problems in adults with kidney problems caused by type 2 diabetes.
- Invokana isn’t approved for treating type 1 diabetes.
- Invokana 100mg and 300 mg.
- Initial dosage 100 mg taken orally once a day may be increased to 300 mg once a day for additional control of blood glucose levels but only in patients who have tolerated the lower dose and have an eGFR of 60 mL/min 1.73 m2 or greater.
- Recommended maximum dosage is 300 milligrams per day.
- This drug is typically taken once during the day.
- Follow the instructions as specified on the prescription label and religiously read all of the medication guides and instructions sheets.
- Your doctor may occasionally change your exact dose.
Invokana Side Effects
Tell your doctor immediately if you have any adverse effects, including signs of a bladder infection (such as fever, urgent need to urinate, burning pain when you urinate), signs of kidney problems (such as a change in the amount of urine, swelling of legs/feet), and symptoms of a high level of potassium in the blood (such as weakness, slow irregular heartbeat).
- This medicine is not appropriate if you have severe kidney disease or are on dialysis.
- You should not use this medication if you are breastfeeding.
- Invokana is not approved for use by anyone under the age of 18.
How much does Invokana cost?
The cost of this drug changes depending on your dose and the pharmacy you are ordering it from. Check the top of this description for our prices.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are Invokana vs Jardiance the same?
Jardiance (empagliflozin) and Invokana (canagliflozin) are anti-diabetes drugs that are given as remedies to diet and exercise to improve blood glucose levels in adults with type 2 diabetes mellitus.
What is Invokana used for?
Canagliflozin may be combined with a proper diet and exercise program to control high blood sugar in people with type 2 diabetes. Keeping blood sugar under control decreases the risk of developing kidney disease, diabetic retinopathy, nerve damage, amputation, and sexual dysfunction.
Why would a doctor prescribe Invokana?
Invokana (canagliflozin) is a prescription for reducing high blood sugar (glucose) in adults using diet and exercise. It can reduce the risk of events associated with cardiovascular disease in adults with type 2 diabetes.
Is Invokana safe for kidneys?
Invokana, an SGLT2 inhibitor that has been used for glycemic control in people with diabetes by slowing renal reabsorption of glucose, has now been shown to reduce the risk of kidney disease and heart disease are prevalent in this area.