|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Steglatro||5mg||28||$101.00||Add To Cart|
|Steglatro||5mg||84||$226.00||Add To Cart|
|Steglatro||15mg||56||$155.00||Add To Cart|
Steglatro (ertugliflozin) is an oral medicine for people with type 2 diabetes that helps control blood sugar levels. Steglatro and Metformin have the same benefits as SGLT2 inhibitors. Steglatro for weight loss is a relatively new supplement that has generated a lot of buzz in the weight loss community.
Uses of Steglatro
- Used along with exercise and a healthy diet to help manage blood sugar in adults with type 2 diabetes.
- Controlling high blood sugar prevents the development of kidney defects, blindness, nerve damage, loss of limbs, and sexual dysfunctions.
- Keeping blood sugar under control reduces the risk of a heart attack or stroke. Ertugliflozin increases the kidneys’ excretion of blood sugar.
- Ertugliflozin works by helping the kidneys remove glucose from your blood.
Steglatro drug class is called Antidiabetics, SGLT2 Inhibitors.
28, 56, 84
Warning & Dosage
- This is frequently taken once a day in the morning.
- Follow the instructions written on all your prescription labels and read all your medication guides or instruction sheets in their entirety.
- Your physician may occasionally increase or decrease your dosage.
- Often, you’ll need to check your blood sugar, and you may need to check your urine for levels of ketones.
- This drug may cause deadly ketosis (overabundance of acid in the blood). Even if your blood sugar level is normal, contact your physician should you detect ketones in the urine.
Interactions and Warnings of Steglatro
- Follow your doctor’s instructions about using this drug during pregnancy.
- Maintaining healthy sugar levels is vital for pregnant women, and your dose may vary during each trimester.
- You should not use this drug if you have accelerated renal insufficiency or severe kidney disease or if you receive dialysis therapy.
- This may increase your threat of lower leg amputation if you have had a prior amputation, a foot ulcer, heart disease, circulation issues, or nerve damage.
Side Effects of Steglatro
If you have symptoms of the following, visit your doctor as soon as possible.
- New pain
- Or infections in your legs or feet
- Little or no urination
- Stomach pain
- Unusual drowsiness
- Or trouble breathing
- Dehydration symptoms – dizziness
- Lightheadedness (such as you might pass out)
- Or dry mouth
Frequently Asked Questions about Steglatro
What’s the difference between Steglatro and Jardiance?
Steglatro vs Jardiance: Steglatro (ertugliflozin) and Jardiance are sodium-glucose cotransporter 2 (SGLT2) inhibitors. They are both effective for the treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus and have similar side effects.
What is the drug Steglatro used for?
A prescription pill used to help adults with type 2 diabetes manage blood sugar (glucose) and increase exercise and diet is Steglatro. This drug is not appropriate for people diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. It is associated with the risk of diabetic ketoacidosis in such individuals.
Does Steglatro cause weight loss?
Steglatro is not a “dieting” drug, but it can help you lose weight. In the same study, adults with type 2 diabetes who took this drug, along with diet and exercise, lost on average 5 pounds more than those taking the placebo.
What time of day should I take Steglatro?
One should take Steglatro by mouth one time in the morning every day, with or without food. Your healthcare provider may change your dose as needed. Unless you forget your dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and consume the medicine at the next scheduled time.
Who should not take Steglatro?
Steglatro is not intended for people with type 1 diabetes. These people are at increased risk for diabetic ketoacidosis.
How much does Steglatro cost?
Steglatro is a brand of medication that can be expensive. Check the top of this page to see how much lower and more affordable our prices are compared to other pharmacies.
The information above for Steglatro (Ertugliflozin) was provided to DoctorSolve.com by third parties. In no way should this information substitute for the advice of a physician. Consult a doctor or qualified health care professional if you have any medical concerns.