(Top Brand Option)
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Ventolin||100mcg||200doses||$49.00||Add To Cart|
|Ventolin||100mcg||600doses||$126.00||Add To Cart|
|Ventolin||100mcg||800doses||$165.00||Add To Cart|
See Alternative Pricing below for savings
(Affordable Generic Alternatives for Ventolin)
Albuterol (Ventolin) is a bronchodilator that relaxes muscles in the airway and increases airflow to the lungs.
- Ventolin HFA is used to prevent or treat bronchospasm (narrowing of the airways in the lungs), particularly in people with asthma or COPD.
- It is to prevent exercise-induced bronchospasms.
- This is commonly used by adults and adolescents who are 4 years old or older.
Ventolin vs Albuterol
Ventolin and Albuterol are the same thing. Albuterol is the generic name of this medication. Both medications are used to manage symptoms of asthma and COPD.
Ventolin vs Proair
ProAir HFA delivers a warmer, lower-impact, and longer-lasting plume compared with Ventolin HFA, which may deliver a consistent, comfortable experience for patients using MDI. ProAir HFA produces a higher fine particle dose than Ventolin HFA.
Salbutamol Inhaler, Ventolin Evohaler
200doses, 600doses, 800doses
Warnings & Dosage
- Follow the instructions on your prescription label, and follow all the directions.
- Your child should utilize this inhaler only under the supervision of an adult.
Step 1: Shake the inhaler well.
Step 2: Hold the inhaler upright after removing the cap.
Step 3: Insert the mouthpiece into your mouth and close your lips around it.
Step 4: Breathe in deeply and slowly through your mouth.
Step 5: Hold your breath for 10 seconds, then release.
Step 6: Repeat Steps 4-5 three more times for four breaths.
Step 7: Replace the cap on the inhaler.
Be sure to rinse your mouth with water after using the Ventolin inhaler to prevent irritation or dryness. Do not swallow the water.
- This should be kept at hand for ease of use.
- Make sure you submit your prescription refill before running out of medication completely.
- Keep using all of your other medications as directed by your doctor.
- Talk to your doctor if any of your asthma medications seem to not work as effectively in treating or preventing attacks. If it seems as though you need to use more of any of your drugs in a 24-hour period, talk to your doctor. An increased requirement for medication could be an early indication of a serious asthma attack.
- Extreme heat can cause your canister to burst. Keep your inhaler from your car on warm days. Don’t let an empty canister of chemicals to be thrown into an open flame.
- Follow all directions listed on your medical label and packaging. Tell all your healthcare providers about your medical conditions, allergies, and all the medicines you take.
- 100 mcg with 200 doses inhaler.
Ventolin Side Effects
When using this inhaler, it is important to be aware of the potential side effects.
Some people may experience headaches, a fast heart rate, or nausea. More serious side effects can occur in rare cases, such as an irregular heartbeat or chest pain. It is important to seek medical attention if more serious side effects occur.
Frequently Asked Questions
Pricing: How much does Ventolin Inhaler cost in Canada?
Doctorsolve.com offers the most affordable price on this medication. Check the top of this page for the list of prices.
What is Ventolin?
Albuterol is a prescription medication intended to remedy the dual effects of acute or severe or exercise-induced asthma (bronchospasm). This inhaler may be taken alone, or it can be combined with other drugs. Ventolin HFA belongs to a class of drugs known as Beta2 Agonist.
Can Ventolin be used for cough?
Ventolin is administered to help people with breathing difficulties. It could help to relieve chest tightness, wheezing, and coughing.
Is Ventolin a steroid?
No, Ventolin (albuterol) does not contain steroids. Ventolin inhaler contains the drug albuterol, a sympathomimetic bronchodilator that relaxes the smooth muscle in the airways so that air can flow faster and more easily out of the lungs.
When should I take Ventolin?
Use your salbutamol inhaler when you notice symptoms. It may be when you notice coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath, and tightness in the chest, or when you understand that an activity is likely to make you breathless, such as climbing stairs or playing sports.
The information above for Ventolin (Salbutamol) was provided to DoctorSolve.com by third parties. In no way should this information substitute for the advice of a physician. Consult a doctor or qualified health care professional if you have any medical concerns.