Refresh Tears Indication
Refresh Tears is used to moisturize the eyes. It is an ocular lubricant used to treat inflammation or soreness of the eyes.
Store Refresh Tears in a cool, dry place, in a well-sealed container.
- Avoid using other medications in your eyes while using Refresh Tears.
- If your eyes do not show any significant changes in 3 days, stop using this medication.
Be careful to keep the dropper from touching your eye as if this happens, an infection may occur, and this may lead to loss of vision.
Patient Family Information
- How much medicine you take and how often you take it depends on many factors, including the condition being treated and the age and weight of the patient.
- If you have any questions about the amount and/or frequency of the medicine you are taking, talk with your health care provider.
- Do not stop taking this medication without checking with your health care provider.
- Do not take more medication than prescribed unless advised to do so by your health care provider.
- Patients with previous medical conditions should talk with their health care provider before taking this medication.
- Like many people who suffer from persistent dry eyes, you’ve tried artificial tears and found only temporary relief from your symptoms.
- If it seems like you are “watering your eyes” all day long and the dryness keeps occurring, you should ask your eye care professional about this medicine which is the first and only eye drop to benefit all 3 layers of the tear film (the coating of moisture that lubricates and protects the surface of your eyes).
- If you have any bacterial, viral, or fungal infection in the eye, do not use Refresh Tears unless you have an anti-infective medication to use with also.
- Do not use Refresh Tears while wearing contact lenses.
Severe side Effects of Refresh Tears
Severe side effects include:
- Allergic reaction
- Severe eye pain
- Vision changes
Common Side Effects of Refresh Tears
There are no common side effects known for this medication.
2022. Refresh Tears Drops – Uses, Side Effects, and More. WebMD.
The information above for Refresh Tears (Non Rx) was provided to DoctorSolve.com by third parties. In no way should this information substitute for the advice of a physician. Consult a doctor or qualified health care professional if you have any medical concerns.