Order Pristiq (Desvenlafaxine) Online From Doctor Solve.
( Top Brand Option )
See Alternative Pricing below for savings
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Pristiq||50mg||28||$98.00||Add To Cart|
|Pristiq||50mg||84||$284.00||Add To Cart|
|Pristiq||100mg||28||$103.00||Add To Cart|
|Pristiq||100mg||84||$296.00||Add To Cart|
Pristiq is an antidepressant drug that belongs to a class of medications called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, or SSRIs. It operates by increasing the level of serotonin in the brain. Serotonin is a neurotransmitter that is prominent in keeping feelings and emotions.
- People who take this drug often report that it helps to reduce their anxiety symptoms.
- In addition, it can also help to improve other symptoms associated with anxiety, such as depression and insomnia.
28, 84, 100
Extended Release Tablet
Warning & Dosage
Desvenlafaxine is available in two dosages: 50 mg and 100 mg.
Your doctor will likely start you on the lower dosage and increase it if needed.
- If you are taking Pristiq, be sure to read the enclosed medication guide for complete instructions on how to take this antidepressant.
- You may take this drug with or without food, it may be used once or twice daily.
- Swallow the tablet in one piece – do not eat it, break, or split it.
- You’ll need your blood pressure checked regularly.
- Not ceasing this medication without first speaking with your healthcare provider can be unwise. Be sure to consult your doctor in advance of any medication are taking.
- Do not take Pristiq for 7 days before or after taking an MAO inhibitor, such as isocarboxazid, linezolid, methylene blue injection, phenelzine, rasagiline, selegiline, or tranylcypromine.
Pristiq vs Effexor
The antidepressant medications Pristiq and Effexor are both used to treat a major depressive disorder, but they work in different ways. It is a serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (SNRI), while Effexor is a serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor and dopamine antagonist (SNRI/DA).
This medicine is approved for treating a major depressive disorder in adults, while Effexor is approved for the treatment of the major depressive disorder, anxiety disorders, and panic attacks.
Pristiq Side Effects
Some common side effects of Pristiq include:
- And dry mouth.
Patients may sometimes experience more severe symptoms, for example:
- Changes in weight or appetite,
- And problems with sexual function.
If you experience any side effects while taking this drug, be sure to speak with your doctor.
Pristiq Withdrawal Symptoms
- Electric shock sensations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Pristiq?
A drug from the class of medications identified as antidepressants works on the brain to treat the major depressive disorder (MDD).
Is Pristiq for anxiety or depression?
Pristiq (desvenlafaxine) is an effective medication for treating depression, but it is not recommended if you have uncontrolled high blood pressure or heart problems.
It is also a medication often prescribed to people who suffer from anxiety.
What does Pristiq do to the body?
It improves your mood and feelings of well-being and increases your energy level. Desvenlafaxine is a reuptake inhibitor for serotonin and norepinephrine (SNRI). The drug works by restoring the balance of certain natural substances (serotonin and norepinephrine) in the brain.
Does Pristiq cause weight gain?
Those taking Pristiq in the short term had a weight loss of 1.8 pounds. Those taking this in a long-term study had an average weight gain of fewer than 2.2 pounds.
Can I drink alcohol while taking desvenlafaxine?
Alcohol can affect the side effects of desvenlafaxine, such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some individuals may even become impaired in terms of thinking and judgment. It may be helpful to avoid or limit the use of alcohol when you are being treated with desvenlafaxine.
Pricing: How much does Pristiq cost in Canada?
DoctorSolve.com offers the lowest possible price on this medication. Check the top of this page for our prices.
The information above for Pristiq (Desvenlafaxine) was provided to DoctorSolve.com by third parties. In no way should this information substitute for the advice of a physician. Consult a doctor or qualified health care professional if you have any medical concerns.