Order Janumet XR (Sitagliptin/Metformin HCI XR) Online From Doctor Solve.
( Top Brand Option )
See Alternative Pricing below for savings
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Janumet XR||50/500mg||60||$175.00||Add To Cart|
|Janumet XR||50/500mg||120||$335.00||Add To Cart|
|Janumet XR||50/500mg||180||$495.00||Add To Cart|
|Janumet XR||50/1000mg||56||$180.00||Add To Cart|
|Janumet XR||50/1000mg||168||$530.00||Add To Cart|
|Janumet XR||100/1000mg||28||$101.00||Add To Cart|
|Janumet XR||100/1000mg||84||$293.00||Add To Cart|
Janumet XR Description
This diabetes drug Janumet XR 50 1000 mg has been approved for the treatment of type 2 diabetes.
The once-daily tablet combines metformin hydrochloride, a biguanide used to treat type 2 diabetes, and sitagliptin phosphate monohydrate, an inhibitor of dipeptidyl peptidase-4 (DPP-4) enzyme.
This drug is indicated as an adjunct to diet and exercise to improve glycemic control in adults with type 2 diabetes mellitus when treatment with both metformin and sitagliptin is appropriate.
- It is important to take Janumet XR exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not take more medication than prescribed, and do not stop taking medication until you have had an opportunity to talk to your doctor.
- Do not crush or chew the tablets; they must be swallowed whole.
- If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember, but do not take more than one dose per day.
- If an overdose with this medicine occurs, you must contact poison control immediately.
- As with all medications, there are certain things you need to be aware of before taking Janumet XR. These cautions include the following:
- Do not take Janumet XR if you are allergic to metformin or any of the other ingredients in the medication.
- Do not take this drug if you have liver problems or kidney problems.
- If you are nursing or pregnant, do not take medication.
- Be sure to drink plenty of fluids while taking it, as it can cause dehydration.
- Be aware that this medication can cause lactic acidosis, a condition that can be serious and even fatal.
Janumet XR Side Effects
- Janumet XR diarrhea: It may cause diarrhea, which can be a sign of a serious condition. If you have diarrhea that does not go away, or if it gets worse, call your doctor right away.
- It may cause some side effects, including nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, headache, and stomach pain. In some cases, it may also cause low blood sugar levels.
Pricing: How much does Janumet XR cost in Canada?
Janumet XR price will depend on the quantity and dosage. Check the top of this page for pricing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can Janumet XR be taken twice daily?
Janumet XR should be taken once daily. It is important to take it as prescribed by your doctor in order to control your blood sugar levels. If you have any questions or concerns about taking this medicine, be sure to speak with your doctor.
How does Janumet XR work?
Janumet XR works by decreasing the amount of sugar that is produced by the liver and by helping the body to use insulin more effectively. It is important to follow your doctor’s instructions carefully when taking this drug, as it can cause side effects such as nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea.
What makes Janumet and Janumet XR so different?
Difference between Janumet and Janumet XR, they are both prescription medications used to control blood sugar in adults with type 2 diabetes. They help by working in conjunction with exercise and eating healthily. Janumet is twice-daily, while Janumet XR (extended-release) is taken once daily.
What are the alternatives to Janumet XR?
Depending on your condition, these are possible alternatives but always talk to your doctor before making any changes.
- Metformin – Metformin is a medicine that helps the body use insulin better. It is usually the first medicine prescribed for people with type 2 diabetes.
- Sulfonylureas – Sulfonylureas are a class of medicines that help the pancreas make more insulin.
- Pioglitazone and Rosiglitazone – Pioglitazone and rosiglitazone are medicines that help the body use insulin better. They are called thiazolidinediones, or TZDs.
- Insulin – Some people with type 2 diabetes need to take insulin because their bodies do not make enough on their own.
Sitagliptin/Metformin HCI XR
50/1000mg, 100/1000mg, 50/500mg
56, 168, 28, 84, 60, 120, 180
Extended Release Tablet