Order Augmentin (Amoxicillin/Potassium Clavulanate) Online From Doctor Solve.
( Top Brand Option )
See Alternative Pricing below for savings
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Augmentin||250/125mg||90||$260.00||Add To Cart|
|Augmentin||500/125mg||90||$140.00||Add To Cart|
|Augmentin||875/125mg||30||$50.00||Add To Cart|
|Augmentin||875/125mg||90||$131.00||Add To Cart|
( Affordable Generic Alternatives )
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Amoxicillin/Clavulanic Acid||250/125mg||60||$77.00||Add To Cart|
|Amoxicillin/Clavulanic Acid||250/125mg||90||$111.00||Add To Cart|
|Amoxicillin/Potassium Clavulanate||500/125mg||100||$130.00||Add To Cart|
|Amoxicillin/Potassium Clavulanic||875/125mg||100||$170.00||Add To Cart|
Augmentin is a broad spectrum antibiotic used to treat bacterial skin infections, urinary tract infections, and sinusitis pneumonia.
It is a combination of amoxicillin and clavulanic acid, a beta-lactamase inhibitor. This means that it helps prevent certain bacteria from becoming resistant to amoxicillin.
What Is Augmentin used for?
- Augmentin is a type of antibiotic drug medication that is used to treat a number of different illnesses.
- Augmentin is in the Penicillin’s family of antibiotics, it can be used to treat bronchitis, skin abscesses, pneumonia, sinus infections, and ear infections.
- It contains potassium clavulanate, which helps make the antibiotic more effective against certain types of bacteria.
- It’s also a prescription medication that is used to treat fungal or viral infections, and beta-lactamase inhibitor. It is a combination of amoxicillin and clavulanic acid, which are two different types of antibiotics.
- It is effective against penicillin-resistant bacteria. It is also effective against a number of bacteria such as Staphylococcus (Staph), Streptococcus (Strep), cellulitis, folliculitis and impetigo.
- The dose of Augmentin prescribed for each individual depends on the type and severity of the infection being treated.
- Some common dosing instructions for this medication include taking the medication twice daily, either with food or on an empty stomach.
- It is important to follow the specific dosing instructions provided by your doctor in order to achieve the best results from treatment.
It is made up of two different drugs: amoxicillin and potassium clavulanate.
- Augmentin should be taken just as recommended by your doctor. Follow all of the instructions and guidelines on your prescription drug label. Read all over-the-counter drug guides or instruction manuals related to that medication.
- Augmentin may work best if taken at the beginning of a meal.
- The tablet should avoid being crushed or chewed. Swallow the pill whole, or cut it in half and take both halves separately. Inform your doctor if you have difficulty swallowing a whole or half pill.
- If your symptoms subside quickly, you should continue with this medicine until your symptoms resolve entirely. Skipping doses can lead to antibiotic-resistant illness. It does not treat viral infections like the flu or the common cold.
- Keep the tablets away from moisture and heat at room temperature.
Take a look at your case first if you have severe kidney disease, have had liver poor health, or have been exposed to amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium if you have a history or sensitivity to penicillin or cephalosporin antibiotics, like Amoxicillin, Moxatag, Cefzil, Omnicef, and others.
If you switch tablet forms, take only the new tablet form and strength prescribed for you.
Amoxicillin and Clavulanate potassium can be harmful to a nursing infant, and can pass into breast milk. Use these drugs only with your doctor’s prescription if you are breast-feeding a baby.
Birth control pills may become less effective if you take this medication. While taking amoxicillin with clavulanate potassium, consult your doctor about using a non-hormone method of birth control (such as a condom, diaphragm, or spermicide) to avoid pregnancy.
Augmentin Side Effects
If you develop hives, difficulty breathing, swelling in your face or neck, or a severe skin response to this prescription drug, get emergency medical attention.
Contact your medical doctor immediately if you experience severe stomach ache, severe diarrhea that’s watery or bloody, pale or yellowed skin, dark-colored urine, fever, confusion or weakness; no appetite, upper stomach cramps; little or no urination; or easy bruising or bleeding.
Common side effects may include nausea, vomiting; diarrhea; a rash, itching; vaginal itching or discharge; or diaper rash.
What is the cost of Augmentin in Canada?
Augmentin cost in Canada is much more affordable than in the United States. You can buy this drug here at our pharmacy for a reasonable price.
We strive to always provide you with the lowest and most updated prices for our medical supplies. Compare the listed price to our competition to see how much you can save.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where to buy Augmentin (Amoxicillin/Potassium Clavulanate)?
Looking to buy Augmentin online? Look no further than Doctorsolve.com for the best prices and quality products. It is a prescription antibiotic medication used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections. It is a combination of amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium, which helps to prevent the bacteria from becoming resistant to the antibiotic.
When looking to buy Augmentin online, be sure to purchase it from a reputable source like Doctorsolve.com, where you can be assured of quality products and excellent customer service.
Is Augmentin same as Clavulin?
Augmentin and Clavulin are both antibiotics prescribed to treat a wide variety of infections. They are part of the same drug class, beta-lactams, and share many similarities. However, you should be aware of some key differences between Augmentin and Clavulin before taking either medication.
Augmentin is a combination of amoxicillin and clavulanic acid, while Clavulin is just amoxicillin. This means that Augmentin is more effective against bacteria that are resistant to amoxicillin alone, such as H. pylori.
Overall, Augmentin and Clavulin are both effective antibiotics that can be used to treat a variety of infections.
Does Augmentin weaken the immune system?
No, Augmentin does not weaken the immune system. In fact, it is a powerful antibiotic that can help fight infection. While this medication may cause some temporary diarrhea or nausea, these side effects are usually mild and go away within a few days.
Is Augmentin a very strong antibiotic?
It is a very strong antibiotic, and it can be effective in treating a variety of infections.
However, it is important to take Augmentin exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Overuse of antibiotics can lead to resistance, so it is important to only take this medication when you need it.
How long does Augmentin take to work?
Augmentin begins to work immediately after you take it, and most people start to feel better within two or three days. However, it can take up to 10 days for the full effect of the medication to be seen.
If your infection does not improve after taking Augmentin for 10 days, you should see your doctor.
Amoxicillin/Potassium Clavulanate, Amoxicillin/Potassium Clavulanic, Amoxicillin/Clavulanic Acid, Amoxicillin/clavulanate potassium, Amoxicillin/Clavulanate Potassium
Amoxi Clav, Clavam, Augmentin, Clavulin
500/125mg, 875/125mg, 250/125mg
100, 90, 60, 30
The information above for Augmentin (Amoxicillin/Potassium Clavulanate) was provided to DoctorSolve.com by third parties. In no way should this information substitute for the advice of a physician. Consult a doctor or qualified health care professional if you have any medical concerns.