Preventing Mosquito Bites
Well hopefully, wherever you are, you have been enjoying the summer months basking in the sun. Maybe you went on vacation for a few weeks, or just stayed at home with the family. However, no matter what you’ve done, you’ve probably noticed the numerous bug bites (mosquitoes especially) you have been receiving. If you don’t want to be spraying your family with chemicals all the time, there are some other ways to fight off bites.
- Keep as much of your body covered as possible. This will help protect against bites, and even though the mosquitoes may find their way through the fabric, you should be receiving a significantly lower number of bites.
- Remember to wear light colored clothes, mosquitoes are attracted to dark colors.
- Try to keep your lawn mowed and all your bushes trimmed. This takes away some of the resting places for mosquitoes.
- Remove anything that can collect water in your yard. Also, make sure to drain and clean your gutters completely. If you have a bird bath change the water at least once every week. Mosquitoes love standing water.
- Plant mosquito repelling plants like, citronella, lavender, basil, catnip, pennyroyal, tansy, or marigolds. You could even break off and crush some of the plant leaves and rub them on your skin or combine the crushed leaves with water to use as a spray.
- I’ve heard of some people dabbing Vanilla Extract on themselves, but there are so many different recommended ways. Some say to dab the pulse points others say rub it all over or combine with water and rub. It is up to you to find out exactly what is best.
Good luck and best wishes for the rest of the summer, and hopefully you can keep those bugs and the bites at bay.
DoctorSolve Healthcare Solutions Inc., a Canadian Internet-based pharmacy intermediary (license #BC X23), offers low cost, long-term prescription drugs. A professionally registered pharmacist fills all Canadian prescriptions. A certified member of the Canadian International Pharmacy Association, DoctorSolve is ranked as one of the best online Canadian pharmacies .
For more information on how to order Canada drugs safely and securely call 1-866-732-0305 or visit https://www.doctorsolve.com/ – a trusted and reliable Canadian online pharmacy since 1999.