How can Vagisil help me?
Vagina health affects more than just your sex life as it is an important part of women’s overall health. Vaginal problems can affect fertility, desire for sex, and ability to reach orgasm. If you have vaginal uneasiness due to minor itching and irritation of the skin outside the vagina or anus these can be relieved by Vagisil numbing cream. Ongoing vaginal health issues can also cause stress or relationship problems and affect self-confidence. know the signs and symptoms of vaginal problems and what you can do to protect your vaginal health.
What are the signs and symptoms of Vaginal problems?
- A change in the color, odor or amount of vaginal discharge
- Vaginal redness or itching
- Vaginal bleeding between periods, after sex or after menopause
- A mass of bulge in the vagina
- Pain during intercourse
How do I apply vagisil to help me?
Tell your doctor if you have/are:
- Allergic to Vagisil or any other drug
- Pregnant or plan to become pregnant
- Taking any other prescription or over-the-counter medications including vitamins, minerals, and herbal products.
- Asthma, bronchitis, emphysema or other breathing disorders
- Heart disease
- A personal or family history of blood cell disorder called methemoglobinemia or any genetic enzyme deficiency
- A smoker
What are the precautions for Vagisil?
How do I take Vagisil?
Does Vagisil kill vaginal bacteria or fungus?
- Intimate area wash, which is claimed to be hypoallergenic.
- Intimate wipes, which can be used to clean the vaginal area after using public washrooms
- Vagistat suppositories and cream containing an antifungal called miconazole to treat fungal infections of the vagina.
- It is advised to use the three products mentioned above after consulting a health care professional. Most practitioners believe that the vagina can clean itself by its own cleaning mechanisms. It does not need intimate washes or douches.
Vagisil Side effects:
Serious side effects:
- Severe burning, stinging, or sensitivity where the medicine is applied
- Swelling, warmth, or redness
- Oozing, blistering, or any signs of infection
- Headache, weakness, dizziness, breathing problems, fast heart rate, and gray or bluish colored skin (rare but serious side effects of benzocaine)
Less serious side effects:
- Mild stinging, burning, or itching where the medicine is applied
- Skin tenderness or redness
- Dry white flakes where the medicine was applied
This information is advisory only. It does not contain all the information about this drug. If you have any questions about Vagisil ask your doctor, pharmacist, or health care provider.
DoctorSolve Healthcare Solutions Inc., a Canadian Internet-based pharmacy intermediary (license #BC X23), offers low cost, long-term prescription drugs. A professionally registered pharmacist fills all Canadian prescriptions. A certified member of the Canadian International Pharmacy Association, DoctorSolve is ranked as one of the best online Canadian pharmacies.
For more information on how to order Canada drugs safely and securely call 1-866-732-0305 or visit https://www.doctorsolve.com/ – a trusted and reliable Canadian online pharmacy since 1999.