How Can Vagisil Anti Itch Cream Help Me?
Vagina health affects more than just your sex life as it is an important part of women’s overall health. Vaginal problems can affect fertility, desire for sex, and ability to reach orgasm. If you have vaginal uneasiness due to minor itching and irritation of the skin outside the vagina or anus these can be relieved by Vagisil anti-itch cream (numbing). Ongoing vaginal health issues can also cause stress or relationship problems and affect self-confidence. know the signs and symptoms of vaginal problems and what you can do to protect your vaginal health.
Signs And Symptoms Of Vaginal Problems
- A change in the color, odor, or amount of vaginal discharge
- Vaginal redness or itching
- Vaginal bleeding between periods, after sex, or after menopause
- A mass of bulge in the vagina
- Pain during intercourse
How Do I Apply Vagisil Anti-Itch Cream To Help Me?
Tell your doctor if you have/are:
- Allergic to Vagisil or any other drug (see allergy relief products here)
- Pregnant or plan to become pregnant
- Taking any other prescription or over-the-counter medications including vitamins, minerals, and herbal products.
- Asthma, bronchitis, emphysema, or other breathing disorders
- Heart disease
- A personal or family history of a blood cell disorder called methemoglobinemia or any genetic enzyme deficiency
- A smoker
What Are The Precautions For Vagisil Anti-Itch Cream?
How To Use Vagisil Anti-Itch Cream?
Read the label on the medication and take medication as prescribed by your doctor. Do not use this medication longer than recommended. Do not use larger or smaller amounts of the medication. When treating a minor skin condition, apply a thin layer to the affected area up to 4 times a day for a week. If symptoms last longer than a week consult your health professional. For medications that come in the form of a spray, spray the medication 6 – 12 inches away from the skin. Spray medication on your hands and then apply it to the affected area on your face if the affected area is on your face.
Does Vagisil Anti-Itch Cream Kill Vaginal Bacteria Or Fungus?
- Intimate area wash, which is claimed to be hypoallergenic.
- Intimate wipes, which can be used to clean the vaginal area after using public washrooms
- Vagistat suppositories and cream containing an antifungal called miconazole to treat fungal infection of the vagina.
- It is advised to use the three products mentioned above after consulting a healthcare professional. Most practitioners believe that the vagina can clean itself by its own cleaning mechanisms. It does not need intimate washes or douches.
Vagisil Anti-Itch Cream Side Effects:
Serious side effects:
- After applying the cream, you may experience severe burning, stinging, or sensitivity.
- Swelling, warmth, or redness.
- Oozing, blistering, or any signs of infection.
- Headache, weakness, dizziness, breathing problems, fast heart rate, and gray or bluish-colored skin (rare but serious side effects of benzocaine)
Less serious side effects:
- You may experience mild stinging, burning, or itching where the medicine is applied.
- Skin tenderness or redness
- Your skin may appear dry, white, and flaky where the medicine was applied.
This information is advisory only. It does not contain all the information about this drug. If you have any questions about Vagisil ask your doctor, pharmacist, or health care provider.
How Ogen treats Menopause Symptoms
Can the Vagifem vaginal tablet help me?
Try Topisone for psoriasis relief.
What are the Signs of Epilepsy?
Save an Additional 5% on the Generic Alternative to Flonase!
DoctorSolve Healthcare Solutions Inc., a Canadian Internet-based pharmacy intermediary (license #BC X23), offers low-cost, long-term prescription drugs. A professionally registered pharmacist fills all Canadian prescriptions. A certified member of the Canadian International Pharmacy Association, DoctorSolve is ranked as one of the best online Canadian pharmacies.
For more information on how to order Canadian drugs safely and securely call 1-866-732-0305 or visit https://www.doctorsolve.com/ – a trusted and reliable Canadian online pharmacy since 1999.