5 Warning Signs Men Shouldn’t Ignore
Well let us get straight to the point here, men are stubborn. It is hard for some of us to admit it, but it is very true. Men tend to avoid going to the doctor if they experience some… well let’s say some sort of discomfort or irregularity. Women on the other hand tend to go to the doctor as soon as they get something like a headache or a stomach ache, well maybe not exactly like that, but they tend to visit the doctor if they notice something that is irregular and could pose a health threat.
Men (yes, myself included), don’t really like going to the hospital very much and tend to put off some very troubling warning signs. The problem is the more macho you are (or the more macho you act) the less likely you are to go to the hospital. However, many men experience some warning signs that can be dangerous even fatal in some cases.
1. Chest pain: Well this would seem like a pretty obvious sign that basically comes out with a baseball bat and hits you saying “GO TO THE DOCTOR, RIGHT NOW!!!” However, the truth of the matter is that any men decide to just ignore it. Chest pain can be a sign of heart attack so next time you should probably get it checked out.
2. A big belly: It is true that when men get in relationships and/or get married they tend to put on a few pounds, but a big belly may be a sign of something else. Belly fat could indicate that a man has low testosterone levels, and low testosterone can increase the risk of diabetes and coronary artery disease.
3. An unenthusiastic penis: Yes, impotence can just be purely psychological, but it also could be a sign that a man has cardiovascular disease. If the arteries that supply blood to the penis aren’t working properly, those that supply blood to the heart and brain might not be working so well either. Men that have erectile dysfunction should try to talk to their doctors about more than getting that little blue pill.
4. More frequent urination: frequent urination may be a sign of prostatitis, or inflammation of the prostate gland. If you get up in the middle of the night to urinate, especially more than once then you might want to tell your doctor about it.
5. Prescription drug addiction: Some people that get hooked to prescription medication don’t even realize they are addicted, and once you get addicted it is probably a pretty good indicator that you should stop. Addiction to anything can be very serious, but when you start popping Vicoden like Pez from a Pez dispenser (Much like Dr. House from the television show that shares the same name) then you should hopefully know you’ve got a problem.
DoctorSolve Healthcare Solutions Inc., a Canadian Internet-based pharmacy intermediary (license #BC X23), offers low cost, long-term prescription drugs. A professionally registered pharmacist fills all Canadian prescriptions. A certified member of the Canadian International Pharmacy Association, DoctorSolve is ranked as one of the best online Canadian pharmacies by PharmacyChecker.com.
For more information on how to order Canada drugs safely and securely call 1-866-732-0305 or visit https://www.doctorsolve.com/ – a trusted and reliable Canadian online pharmacy since 1999.