Top Brand Option
Affordable Generic Options
Drug Description : DoctorSolve is a reputable pharmacy that offers affordable prices on quality Protonix medication.
Having been in business for a little over 10 years and specializing in over-the-counter and prescription medication
DoctorSolve.com is the first choice when looking to for safe
When relying on a pharmacy to buy discount Protonix choose a pharmacy that is certified by the Canadian International Pharmacy Association (CIPA).
Since DoctorSolve.com is a CIPA certified pharmacy it follows the same standards as do all reputable pharmacies including your local pharmacies.
The Protonix medication you purchase is not only coming from a CIPA certified pharmacy but also a Pharmacy Checker verified pharmacy.
Customers can rest easy knowing they are receiving quality Protonix from a secure pharmacy.
Furthermore, we provide a 3 part guarantee from buySAFE which includes identity theft protection, money back guarantee, and lowest price guarantee.
We match Protonix and all our other medication prices with that of the lowest CIPA certified pharmacy prices.
A prescription must always be provided in order to buy Protonix from DoctorSolve.com.
This formality is for the safety of the customer.
The customer must initially fax a copy of their prescription and which is then followed by the customer mailing in the original prescription to DoctorSolve.com.
With the help of DoctorSolve.com, customers can safely order Protonix online and other quality
medications 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. The quick and easy reliable shipping makes more customers turn to online pharmacies for their medications.
Orders mainly take 2 to 4 weeks from your order date to arrive at your home.
If you are looking for the generic alternative to Protonix, please see: Pantoprazole – Generic.
Protonix is manufactured by Cipla and Sandoz.
Indication : Protonix/Pantoprazole is a medication used to treat erosive esophagitis and other conditions relating to excess stomach acid (ie. Zollinger-Ellison syndrome). This medication works by decreasing the amount of stomach acid.
Storage : Store at room temperature. Protect from moisture and heat.
Product Information :
General Information :
Precaution : Before using this medicine, tell your health care provider about any of the following: if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding; if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine.
Warnings : Patients being treated with Protonix/Pantoprazole on a long term basis may have a harder ability to absorb vitamin B-12 in the body causing a deficiency for this vitamin. Patients with this B-12 vitamin deficiency may experience pale skin, weakness, tired feeling, shortness of breath and a fast heart rate.
Patient Family Information : How much medicine you take and how often you take it depend on many factors, including the condition being treated and the age and weight of the patient. If you have any questions about the amount and/or frequency of the medicine you are taking, talk with your health care provider. Do not stop taking this medicine without checking with your health care provider. Patients with previous medical conditions should talk with their health care provider before taking this medicine. Do not take more medicine than prescribed unless advised to do so by your health care provider. Do not take any other over-the-counter or prescription medications without talking with your health care provider. If a dose is missed, take it as soon as possible. If several hours have passed or if it is nearing time for the next dose, do not double the dose to catch up, unless advised by your health care provider. If more than one dose is missed, contact your health care provider or pharmacist. Take Protonix/Pantoprazole with or without food. Swallow the pill whole, do not crush, chew, or break the pill. Do not stop taking Protonix/Pantoprazole even when you experience an improvement in your symptoms. If your symptoms do not improve after 8 weeks of treatment, inform your doctor right away.
Contraindication : Do not take Protonix/Pantoprazole if you are allergic to pantoprazole or any other drugs.
Sever Side Effects : Severe: Allergic reaction including hives, difficulty breathing, swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Common Side Effects : Common: Nausea, vomiting; gas, stomach pain; diarrhea; headache.
Other Side Effects : Other: None.
Protonix | Pantoprazole | Protonix | Pantosec
Delayed Release Tablet (Enteric Coated)
International Supplier #11
- Ear Products (0)
- Flea Control (1)
- Cancer, Bone Health (1)
- Smoking Cessation (12)
- Womens Health/Mens Health (0)
- Chemotherapeutic Agent (0)
- Immunosupressant, Anti-malarial, Arthritis (0)
- Pain Relief/Muscle Relaxant, Arthritis, Joint Heal (0)
- Homeopathic Medications (1)
- Anti-inflammatory, Pain Relief (0)
- Health and Baeuty (0)
- Injectables (7)
- Urinary Health (1)
- Anti-psychotic (0)
- Womens Health, Bone Health (0)
- Blood Disorders, Anti-platelet (1)
- Other (1)
- Ulcer, Acid Reflux Disease, GERD (0)
- Anti-malarial, Anti-amebiasis (1)
- Allergy (0)
- Addiction, Mental Health (1)
- Dermatology, Genital Warts, Peri-anal Warts (0)
- Vitamins and Minerals (116)
- Dermatology, skin care, allergy (0)
- Pet Medications (28)
- Weight Loss (0)
- Bones & Joints (2)
- Allergy and Sinus (41)
- Alzheimers (7)
- Antibiotic, Eye Infection, Eye Care (0)
- Bleeding Disorders (1)
- Intestinal Wormers (2)
- Parkinsons Disease, CNS Acting (0)
- Diabetes (49)
- Beauty Care (1)
- Bone Health (5)
- Allergy & Sinus (3)
- Ear Health (0)
- Vaccine (2)
- Pet Products (25)
- Diabetes Care (4)
- Sleep Aid (5)
- Family Planning (7)
- Asthma/COPD (44)
- Dermatology, Anti-viral (2)
- Antidepressant (0)
- Immunosupressant (5)
- Pain Relief/Migraine (0)
- Anti-viral (0)
- Dermatology, Skin care, Acne (2)
- Flu, antiviral (2)
- Eye Products, Eye Health, Eye Infections, Allergy (0)
- Muscle Relaxant (0)
- CNS Acting Drugs, anti-dementia, seniors health (0)
- Topical anti-viral Product (1)
- Topical antibiotic (0)
- Acne, skin care, dermatology (2)
- Migraine, Headache (1)
- Others, nutritional supplement (0)
- CNS Acting Drugs, Antiparkinson (1)
- Anti-acne, skin health dermatology (2)
- Medical Device (12)
- Eye Health, Ear Health, (1)
- Dermatology, skin care, psoriasis, acne (0)
- Oral Health (7)
- Digestive Tract (1)
- Cold and Allergy (2)
- Motion & Nausea (2)
- Weight Management (2)
- Pain Relief/Muscle Relaxant (81)
- Anesthetic (1)
- Inflammatory Disorders (0)
- Antimalarial (4)
- Alzheimer's Disease (1)
- Gastrointestinal Disease, gastrointesinal anti-inf (1)
- Alternative Medications (15)
- Baby Care (4)
- HIV, Antiviral (0)
- Stop Smoking (6)
- Topicals (7)
- Dermatology, Scalp Problems, Scalp Itching, Psoria (1)
- Gastrointestinal Anti-inflammatory Disease (1)
- Migraines (13)
- Eye Products (55)
- Motion Sickness and Nausea (1)
- Eye and Ear (14)
- Hemorrhoids (1)
- Supplements (49)
- Blood Pressure Monitors (2)
- Mens Health, Kidney Health (2)
- Hair Care (2)
- HIV/AIDS (7)
- Gastrointestinal Disease (65)
- Antibiotic (5)
- Opioid Antagonist (0)
- Oral care, gingivitis, Gum disease (1)
- Digestant, Gastrointestinal Diseases (3)
- Eye Products, Eye Health, Eye Infections (1)
- Antifungals (17)
- CNS Acting Drugs, anti-depressant. (0)
- Headache, migraine (0)
- Antineoplastic, Progestogen, Antianorexic, Antica (1)
- Womens Health (49)
- Bones and joints, antirheumatic, pain relief (5)
- Miscellaneous (46)
- Pain Relief/Muscle Relaxant, Anti-inflammatory, An (1)
- Pain Relief/Muscle Relaxant, Anti-rheumatic (6)
- Antiviral (26)
- Feminine Products (18)
- Abtibiotic, Eye Products (1)
- Dermatology (149)
- Cancer (40)
- Mens Health (22)
- AntifungalsAntifungals (5)
- Others (567)
- Diuretic, antiglacoma, anticonvulsant, (1)
- Anti-inflammatory (1)
- Joint Care (8)
- CNS Acting Drugs (62)
- Thyroid Medications (10)
- Anti-Viral, HIV (0)
- Immunosupressant, Anti-inflammatory (1)
- Arthritis, Joint Health (1)
- Ulcer Reflux Disease (9)
- CNS Acting (17)
- Mens Health, Heart Health (0)
- Kidney health (1)
- Skin Care (97)
- Gastrointestinal Anti-inflammatory (1)
- Cough and Cold (16)
- Diabetic Supplies (54)
- Antibiotics (60)
- Allergy Cold & Sinus (47)
- Stomach Care (44)
- Pain Relief (21)
- Antidepressants/Mood Stabilizers (38)
- Eye and Ear Care (18)
- Gout, Arthritis, Bones and Joints (1)
- Birth Control (61)
- Heart Health (169)
- Asthma and COPD (18)
- Drugs We Do Not Sell (488)
- Crossover (83)