Order Asacol HD (Mesalamine) Online From Doctor Solve.
( Top Brand Option )
See Alternative Pricing below for savings
( Affordable Generic Alternatives )
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Mesalamine||800mg||90||$80.00||Add To Cart|
|Mesalamine||800mg||180||$145.00||Add To Cart|
|Mesalamine||800mg||270||$210.00||Add To Cart|
Asacol HD Description
Mesalamine (a drug called Asacol HD) decreases a substance in the body that causes inflammation, tissue damage, and diarrhea.
This medicine may be used alone or together with other medications.
It belongs to a class of drugs known as 5-aminosalicylate derivatives. It is unknown if this is safe and (effective) in young children under the age of 5.
Asacol HD Uses
- Asacol (mesalamine) is a medication used to treat ulcerative colitis, proctitis, and proctosigmoiditis and prevent the symptoms of ulcerative colitis from recurring.
Asacol HD Dosage
- Asacol HD 800 mg tablets taken orally, used to treat mild ulcerative colitis in adults.
- Don’t take Asacol HD unless your doctor has instructed you to do so.
- Be sure to follow all directions on your printed prescription label and read all medication guides.
- It can affect the results of certain lab tests.
- Tell your medical doctor that you are making use of this medication.
- It should be taken on an empty stomach, at least one hour before or two hours after a meal.
- Prevent kidney stones by consuming plenty of fluids. Consume the tablet whole and do not crush, chew, or break it.
- Tell your doctor if you experience difficulties swallowing the tablet.
- Tell your medical professional if you have any unexploded pills in your stool.
- Get in touch with your medical professional if your ulcerative colitis signs will not improve or if they get worse.
- This medicine can affect the results of some medical tests.
- Give any physician who propositions you drugs to recognize this medicine.
Asacol HD Side Effects
Common side effects from Asacol HD medications may include
- Stomach discomfort
- Cold symptoms
- Such as stuffy nose
- Sore throat
- Back pain
- Abnormal liver function tests.
Stop using Asacol HD and call your health specialist if you have intense stomach distress, cramping, or diarrhea (which may happen with fever, headache, and skin rash).
How much does Asacol HD cost?
Asacol HD price is relatively affordable. We also offer generic for a lower price. Check the top of this description for the cost.
Frequently Asked Questions About Asacol HD
How fast does Asacol Hd work?
You will usually feel a positive change between three and 21 days. You may have up to six weeks of daily care to see positive results.
What’s the difference between Lialda vs Asacol HD?
Asacol (mesalamine) and Lialda (mesalamine) are aminosalicylates anti-inflammatory agents used to alleviate ulcerative colitis, proctitis, and proctosigmoiditis and prevent the symptoms of ulcerative colitis from recurring.
What is Asacol HD used for?
This medication treats ulcerative colitis, a specific form of inflammatory bowel disease. It has many benefits, such as relief from diarrhea, bleeding from the stomach, and stomach pains. Mesalamine belongs to a class of medication called aminosalicylates, which work by inhibiting colon swelling.
Is Asacol HD an immunosuppressant?
This medication is not immunosuppressant. Aminosalicylates can be used in the treatment of Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis, but they are generally more effective in ulcerative colitis.
90, 180, 270
Delayed Release Tablet, Delayed Release Tablet (Enteric Coated)
The information above for Asacol HD (Mesalamine) was provided to DoctorSolve.com by third parties. In no way should this information substitute for the advice of a physician. Consult a doctor or qualified health care professional if you have any medical concerns.