Order Imunovir (Inosine Pranobex) Online From Doctor Solve.
- Imunovir (inosine pranobex) is a prescription antiviral medication used to treat herpes, viral infections, simplex virus infections, including genital herpes, and mucocutaneous infections.
- Imunovir is a prescription medication that is available in tablet form.
- It is a natural immunostimulant that has been used for centuries to fight infections and boost the immune system.
- Imunovir ingredient contains the active chemical Inosine Acedoben Dimepranol that helps to fight the herpes virus. Each of the tablets contains approximately 500 milligrams of inosine acedoben dimepranol.
What is Imunovir used for?
- It is used to treat infections caused by the varicella-zoster virus.
- It can also treat people with an impaired cell-mediated immune response.
- The medication works by stopping the virus from spreading and helping the sores heal faster. Imunovir is effective in treating both early and late-stage cold sores.
- Imunovir is a dietary supplement that is marketed as a way to support the immune system. The manufacturer claims that Imunovir can help the body fight off infection and improve overall health.
- It is used to increase the number of cytotoxic T-lymphocytes in the body.
- This drug can help to shorten the amount of time that a person has chicken pox.
- It also has been used to treat subacute sclerosing panencephalitis (SSPE), a rare and fatal neurological disorder. SSPE is caused by the measles virus, which can persist in the body for many years after the initial infection.
- It is a podophyllin-based antiviral agent that is used to treat genital warts. Podophyllin is a plant-derived toxin that interferes with the replication of human papillomavirus (HPV), the virus that causes genital warts.
Always take Imunovir tablets as directed by your doctor. Consult your doctor if you have any questions. Carefully read the label on your package. You can ingest Imunovir tablets with or without meals.
The typical dosages are the following:
- Take two tablets, four times daily, for seven to fourteen days if you have herpes simplex.
- Take two tablets three (3) times daily for fourteen to twenty eight days if you have genital warts.
Depending on your body weight, your doctor will determine the appropriate dose and provide you advice on how long to take your prescription.
If you exceed the recommended dosage of Imunovir tablets, consult a physician by phone.
Take the pills as soon as you remember. If you neglect to take them at the appointed time, then continue as before. Do not take a second dose to make up for a forgotten dose.
- Do not take Imunovir if you are allergic to inosine pranobex or any of the other ingredients of Imunovir.
- Do not take this drug if you are suffering with gout.
- Do not take this drug if you are currently experiencing elevated uric acid blood levels.
- Tell your physician or pharmacist if you are currently taking or recently took any additional medications, including those that are not prescription medication.
- If you are pregnant, you shouldn’t take Imunovir Tablets. If you are pregnant, kindly let your doctor know.
How to store Imunovir tablets
- The pills should not be used beyond the final day of the month after the expiration date listed on the carton and the blister.
- Keep the tablets in a safe location where kids can’t access them or see them.
- Unless your doctor instructs you otherwise, return any unused medications to your pharmacist for secure disposal.
- Store this at temperatures not exceeding 30 degrees.
Imunovir Side Effects
Imunovir tablets are like any other medication; they can cause side effects, although not everyone experiences them. The most common side effect is increased blood uric acid levels and kidney stone formation, most likely to occur if taken for a long time. After the course of the medication is finished, uric acid levels in the blood often return to normal.
Less common side effects include:
- nausea, discomfort in the stomach,
- elevated blood urea nitrogen and liver enzymes (a measure of the amount of nitrogen in the blood),
- itching, skin rashes,
- fatigue or malaise (feeling unwell),
- painful joints.
Rare side effects include:
- diarrhea, constipation,
- an increase in the amount of urine,
- nervousness, drowsiness, or insomnia.
Please inform your doctor or pharmacist if any adverse effects become severe or if you experience any side effects that are not described in this product description.
Imunovir Price in Canada
If you are looking to buy Imunovir, you will find that the price in Canada is much lower than in the United States. You can buy Imunovir from our drug store for affordably low prices.
We offer the most affordable rates on our assortment of pharmaceutical products. We’ve listed these prices at the top of this webpage.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where to buy Imunovir (Inosine Pranobex)?
Looking to buy Imunovir online? DoctorSolve offers great prices on Imunovir and other medicines. You may place your order online for a hassle-free transaction.
Our customer service department is also available to answer any questions you may have about buying Imunovir online.
Is Imunovir an antibiotic?
Imunovir is not an antibiotic. It is a medication that is used to boost the immune system. It is used to help fight off infection in people who have weakened immune system. It should not be taken by people who are allergic to it or any of its ingredients. Imunovir can cause some side effects, including headache, nausea, and diarrhea.
Is Imunovir effective for Covid?
It is a drug used to treat herpes infections. This is not effective for Covid. The manufacturer has not conducted any trials of the drug for this use.
How do you take Imunovir?
The recommended dosage of Imunovir depends on the age and weight of the patient. Imunovir can be taken orally or intravenously. Patients who are taking Imunovir orally should take it with food to reduce the risk of nausea and vomiting. If a patient is taking this drug intravenously, they will usually receive it through a vein in their arm or through a port implanted under the skin.
The information above for (Inosine Pranobex) was provided to DoctorSolve.com by third parties. In no way should this information substitute for the advice of a physician. Consult a doctor or qualified health care professional if you have any medical concerns.