Order Esbriet (Pirfenidone) Online From Doctor Solve.
( Affordable Generic Alternatives )
|Drug Name||Dosage||Quantity||Price||Buy Now|
|Pirfenidone||200mg||90||$174.00||Add To Cart|
|Pirfenidone||200mg||180||$335.00||Add To Cart|
|Pirfenidone||200mg||270||$495.00||Add To Cart|
|Pirfenidone||801mg||100||$171.00||Add To Cart|
Esbriet (pirfenidone) is used to treat people with a lung disease called idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF). It is not unknown if this medicine is safe and effective in children.
Esbriet mechanism of action is called Esbriet receptor tyrosine kinase inhibition.
- Pirfenidone is a prescribed drug used in the treatment of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF).
- This disease causes the lungs to become scarred and become stiff, making it difficult to breathe. Pirfenidone might help slow the worsening of your IPF.
- Available strength in the US is Esbriet 267 mg. This is not equivalent to 200 mg but we can dispense upon approval from your doctor.
- Esbriet dose – Days 1 to 7: 267 mg (one capsule) orally three times a day.
- Days 8 through 14 = 534 mg (two capsules) swallowed 3 times daily.
- Maintenance maximum dose (day 15 onward): 801 mg (three capsules) orally three times a day.
- Follow all directions on the prescription label to receive exactly as prescribed by your physician.
- Contact your health care provider immediately if you experience severe side effects.
- Discontinue using this drug and contact your health care provider immediately if you experience serious side effects.
- It is typically taken three to five times per day.
- Your dosage needs may vary during the first 15 days of your treatment.
- For the first 7 days, you will only take 1 capsule or tablet at a time.
- During the 8-14 days, you will take one capsule or 2 tablets at a time.
- For the next 15-20 days, you will be taking three capsules or tablets at one time.
- For the first two months, if you begin taking this again, you will control your intake to 801 milligrams per day, using the medication an average of three times a day.
- Do not take more than 3 doses per day, which must start from the third week.
- Follow the schedule your doctor gave you when you take this drug for the first time, or after you take off the medication for at least 14 days.
Esbriet Side Effects
Common side effects may include:
- Loss of appetite;
- Stomach pain,
- Upset stomach;
- Tired feeling;
- Weight loss;
- Cold symptoms such as stuffy nose,
- Sore throat;
- Joint issues;
- Skin sensitivity to sunlight;
- And sleep issues (insomnia).
- Stay away from exposure to bright light or tanning beds.
- This medication can intensify sunburns, so wear protective clothing and use sunscreen (SPF 30 or higher) when you go outdoors.
- Tell your doctor if you are also using an antibiotic medication, as grapefruit products can increase the levels of the drug in your system.
- Avoid or limit grapefruit if you’re taking this medicine.
How much does Esbriet cost?
Our Esbriet cost is highly reasonable. Check the top of this page for prices.
Frequently Asked Questions About Esbriet
Which is better? Ofev vs Esbriet
Esbriet and Ofev appear to have a positive effect on progression-free survival, reduced lung function decline, and reduced mortality in IPF patients. Ofev seems to be better tolerated than this drug in the early stages of treatment, suggesting it may serve as the preferred first-line medication.
Does Esbriet prolong life?
Two recent studies show that pirfenidone (Esbriet, Genentech) extends life expectancy by an average of 2.47 years for patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF) and that Esbriet and nintedanib (Ofev, Boehringer Ingelheim) reduce the risk of decline in lung function.
What is Esbriet used to treat?
Pirfenidone is a prescription medicine used to alleviate individuals with a lung disease called idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF).
Is Esbriet an immunosuppressant?
Esbriet (pirfenidone) is an immunosuppressant indicated in adults for the treatment of mild to moderate idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF).
90, 180, 270, 100
The information above for Esbriet (Pirfenidone) was provided to DoctorSolve.com by third parties. In no way should this information substitute for the advice of a physician. Consult a doctor or qualified health care professional if you have any medical concerns.